Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According T
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: I know this guy is a darling of the redpillers
I have to admit ... he's definitely a righty ... but, he's got some outstanding stuff in the CT lane.  tinycool
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: it is very hard to imagine 13 days of very low dose estrogen without a testosterone blocker would have any effect on this boy at all

Yanked someone's chain hard enough to file a suit.  tinybighuh
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: Conflating this with “forced gender transition” is also pure unadulterated alarmist horseshit. You could cut this kid’s nuts off and not change his gender or sense of being who he is. Ask a guy with surgery for testicular or penile cancer or someone that lost their genitals in an accident if they magically turned into women? It doesn’t work that way as anyone with half a brain should know.
minusculeclap truth is truth.
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: Little Timmy is right though, if this boy was given estrogen even if was for under two weeks and didn’t cause physical changes, whomever is responsible for this should have the book thrown at them.

Don't hold your breath.  I've seen docs get away with murder.

My reply is mostly a test to see how my formatting attempt plays, but ... like always ... you're a hard person with whom to dispute facts.  And, I might have learned something too.   tinywhat
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According T - by Snarl - 07-17-2020, 02:40 PM