Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue Cup Challenges Vol 6 - IAMTAT VS TheRedneck - Sol lies his butt off...
Ladies & Gents,

Welcome to Vol 6 of the Rogue Cup Challenges!

Today, I have the honor of hosting this game with fellow Players IAMTAT and TheRedneck.

How does this game work?

How to join us in the games and learn how hard it is to lie your butt off...

It is an immense pleasure to be able to be the Narrator for a second time! DuckforcoveR caught me the first time...will IAMTAT or TheRedneck be able to do the same?

Let's find out...

Here are my three claims:

Claim # 1 - I've gone bankrupt. Twice. Lost everything. Twice. Spent 4 months in the mental ward as a result BUT have rebuilt myself again.

Claim # 2 - As a business owner, I was interviewed by the opposition political  party to the one I had voted for. When the article came out, they had spun the narrative to make it look like I supported them. It made my life a living hell for a good period of time.

Claim # 3 - I had an autographed original McLaren racing shirt from Lewis Hamilton, given to me by him and his team, when he won the Montreal Grand Prix, in 2007.

@"IAMTAT" , as Player #1, you get first dibs for the first question.

Wishing you both, @"IAMTAT"  & @"TheRedneck"  Good Luck!!

Members may jump in at any time, to comment or even ask questions but it's the Narrator's prerogative to answer them...or not  tinyfunny

Let the Game begin !!

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Rogue Cup Challenges Vol 6 - IAMTAT VS TheRedneck - Sol lies his butt off... - by Sol - 07-13-2020, 06:44 PM