Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Couples are individuals too!
(07-12-2020, 03:43 AM)kdog Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 03:29 AM)ChiefD Wrote: OMG, I can relate! The whole guilt by association thing is bullshit! And to the place that banned you - fuck them! It’s terrible that people would be pissed about something your husband said and then slam you for it, or vice versa. It’s just people being childish and selfish whiny little bitches. 

Yeah, my hubby and I are totally different people. When he was still at home and would post something on Facebook people didn’t agree with, people would bitch at me. I was like WTF? That is stuff that makes me just take a break from social media. If people are going to be like that, they have some real problems in their life. I like to say - not my circus, not my monkeys.

We have an awesome relationship, but I have a really hard time following rules. I just call it as I see it and people get butt hurt. She had no monkeys in my circus. And, God bless her, my circus gets out of hand sometimes. I am a lucky man to have my littled'

@"GeauxHomeLittleD"  and  @"kdog" 

Hi,,,,  minusculehello
Can I say something here to both of you and you don't get angry with me,,,, Can I, huh, Please Can I?  tinybigeyes 

You have nothing to fear here,,, kdog is Our Asshole  minusculemooning and we can live with that!  smallgreenhurray

You are Rogues now.
I'm a Rogue and I piss a lot of people off because most of my writing here is done a lot with a Translator, Mandarin Chinese to English. Yes, Yes I know after nearly 20 years in America my English should be better, Sorry, but, My Husband Understands Me.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by ChiefD - 07-12-2020, 03:29 AM
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by kdog - 07-12-2020, 03:43 AM
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by guohua - 07-12-2020, 04:22 AM
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by kdog - 07-12-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by kdog - 07-12-2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by guohua - 07-12-2020, 04:51 AM
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by Moonmagic - 07-12-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Couples are individuals too! - by TheDoctor46 - 07-12-2020, 08:13 PM