Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common?
Even if this is a hoax, I find it suspicious how fast MSM and Snopes (of all things) came out to defend/cover this up.
And I also find it "convenient" that all these stores remained open during the lock down while all the small mom/pop shops had to close.  
All these sites started immediately to take down the evidence once this hit social media. Today all those cabinets that were selling up in the thousands are gone; pillow prices are back down where they should be, etc.  It's as if it never happened, and guess who is calling the researchers "conspiracy theorists"?
When I hear that label right off the bat, it says to me there is something true to all of this.

In the mean time, I'm going to keep adding any new "evidence" I come across to this thread for posterity. My gut tells me this is all true. 
White Hat, a YT channel I watch, works with the government. He said he was going to pass all this along to his "friend" and they will be looking into it. If it's true, we can at least feel good that they will "get them". 

As for myself, when I see people associated with the Clintons and Soros (in a previous post), that right there is enough to raise a red flag.

[Image: EcoRIGgXoAAmKnx?format=jpg&name=medium]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-11-2020, 04:01 PM