Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common?
(07-11-2020, 06:39 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 06:24 AM)Lumenari Wrote: No offense to the OP....

But you can't find anything like your screenshots on Wayfair.com or under Wayfair Furniture on amazon.com. Walmart doesn't carry the Wayfair brand of furniture and never has.

I just checked all three for fun and am a member of all three.

I used the Wayback Machine to check Wayfair.Com 3 weeks ago and they were never there.

I was told this was started on 4Chan a week ago and they are busy seeding the internet with it....

So maybe look into it a little more....

~shrug~

I was on the site 5 hours ago with Edge of Wonder EOW and watched it there, the Yandex SRC was already scrubbed though.

Stars at about 32:28 into the show.

Here is the Wayback Machine.

The Internet Archive

It is an archive of every website on the internet and every change that has been made to the website for the past few years.

Feel free to show me some evidence from there.

Unless you are saying that the PTB have somehow scrubbed the world's internet history as well...

I understand that this is a believable thing.

What I do though is read something and then find actual evidence of it.

Still waiting for that part of it and I have been researching it on and off for 2 days.

So far all I have found is photoshopped pictures posted on the regular suspect's sites and E-Bay posts that I could have just done myself.

I like actual evidence before I jump onto the bandwagon.

I understand that you might think that I'm not the most intelligent or civilized person out there, but I still like facts.

tinywondering
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common? - by Lumenari - 07-11-2020, 07:01 AM