Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supreme Court rules Trump must turn over tax records
(07-09-2020, 07:03 PM)RickyD Wrote: I'd be mighty interested in exactly what laws they wanna investigate him breaking. Last I heard the simple act of paying someone to be quiet isn't illegal in itself. So unless they were witnesses he paid to not testify or some such, I don't see where they would have the authority.

Yep exactly ... sort of how his niece's book finally gets released and it's a big nothing burger, essentially only calling Trump mean LOL and that's about it. Why they don't get it after a while people do see it as a witch hunt a boy who cried wolf too many times. Left has lost what little credibility they had with the constant hounding of the Teflon Don. Funny thing I wasn't a huge fan of Trump but I'm not stupid either he has a better chance of turning the economy around even while being bombarded by the left the media and everybody else, than Biden or any of the obvious puppet masters pulling his strings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court rules Trump must turn over tax records - by putnam6 - 07-09-2020, 07:26 PM