Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rods top tip of the day : 7th of July 2020
(07-07-2020, 08:31 PM)guohua Wrote: Guohua in Mandarin Chinese the Traditional old language means "Painting of Beautiful Flower"  now in Peony Chinese my name means Painting.
Peony is a Simplified version of Traditional Mandarin Chinese.
Not a Common name is China. The shorter version Guo and Hua is very common.

As my husband says, "I'm Small Flower Of Love."  tinybigeyes

I hope that helps and Thank You for being curious.

Interesting... Can you tell me anything about the name, Nuntiya? Nickname, Jeab. The name is Thai. 

When I was in the oilfield, we had a crew of International Associate Engineers come to our location for 10 months of training, that was in 2003. Nuntiya and I hit it off after a few months of charming her. She went back to Thailand when her time and Visa were up but she ended up getting out of the oilfield because she was harassed for having "a man's job" over there. We kept in touch via email and phone calls but that slowly faded away over a two year process. She came back in 2007 on a surprise trip to see me, but it had been too long without contact and I'd started dating someone here. She had opened her own heavy equipment dealership (or something like that) and wanted to get married and have me move there to run it with her. It often crosses my mind how that would have turned out, but my life here is more than I could have ever hoped for so it all worked out in the end. She never contacted me again though.
The Goonies R good enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rods top tip of the day : 7th of July 2020 - by LSU2018 - 07-07-2020, 08:53 PM