Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Mr. G- Operation Rebirth: 2016 election

[Image: af016a0c7297041960f3a5df4804338a.jpg]

"BB," A woman dressed in very expensive looking clothes calls out..

"Mammy Colt," BB looks at her.. "Yous hear Cher?"

Switching to Klans Speak Speak, "BB.. How are you doing at this fancy school.. Why you look clean.."

With a look on his face, "Really Mammy.. You look like you are spending Andros's money.. You do look.. Wow.." BB swallowed hard, "Fair enough.. Captain Colt is a picky bastard.."

"It's ok BB," Andros responded across the room in Klan's speak speak.. Just do not ask about how she got the clothes.."

BB turns back and looks at Mammy Colt, "Where.. You A$$holes that is supposed to go to Cali.. Those gold miners F#$%ers pay out the .."

"BB.. Mammy started upgrading her clothes.. Me and Regina got her to try on some of the clothes," Mammy Colt smiled.. She Gave BB a hug.. "Do not tell anyone she is so PROUD of her little baby.. She brags to everyone, especially when some of those elitest yankee bastards try brag their children go to this or that school.. They try to rub it in but go real quite.."

Andros speaks in Mammy's voice across the room in klan's speak speak, "Thats so cute.. Your son got into Yale.. My little BB goes to the Tesla Institute for Higher learning.. Thats so cute, your son is studying business.. My little BB is only fourteeen, he is only about three hundred million short being a billionare.. Your son is starting a business.. Sure have him call my son.. He might be able to invest, if the idea is good.. He been cuttin deals since he was knee high to a grasshopper out wrestling gators.. " Andros stays in Speak Speak but goes to his older voice, "She is getting real smug when she visits with Regina or Sandra.. "

BB has tears in his eyes as Speak Speak comes from him, "Mammy is proud of me. I thought she hated the fact I.. I mean.."

"BB.." Mammy Colt hugs the little fourteeen year old, "They go from treating her like white trash to awe.."

"Oh.. You mean little alex.. Oh My boyfriends little nephew Rufus.. Thats, Helos.. When he dons like something he is such a chatter box.." Andros is in Mammy's voice, "That little brat.. Of Course Andros is a friend, last time I saw him he hit on me.. " 

BB smiles, "So Mammy is proud of me.."

Rufus looks up as he switches to Klans Speak Speak, "You are her little baby Cousin.."

Hillary Clinton looked at Bill Clinton, then to her phone..

A few seconds later about thirteen students came into the Mess Hall chanting, "Black Lives matter!!"

Helos looks at one who got to close and they immediately back up..

They start chanting and one takes out a megaphone, "We demand changes.. We demand it now.."

Mammy Colt catches the evil smile Andros's face, "Chit!!"

With a sigh of relief, "Mrs. Clinton.. This is Julie with Ambush news.."

The BLM students surround Trumps end of the Table, " Go home.. Go home.. We wont take your racism!!!"

BB stood up but Freezes when he catches a signal from Andros..

Several try to surround Andros Table, "We demand equal treatment.. Stop the hate.."

One of the males gets in Rockefeller's face, "You elitist C#$%.. We demand you be banned from.."

Andros smashes the Kids face into empty plate breaking the plate.. He breaks the kids knee bringing tears to the kid.. 

"Their is no need for violence.. They are assembled peacefully, "Chelsea calls out..

The Wendigo all stand back as Rufus hand signals them..

A few seconds later Andros has the sounds of Violins and banjo's come from him.. The BLM students look at Andros and freeze.. Andros looks At Chelsea and starts singing in her voice..

Quote:Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten.
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!

In Dixie's Land, where I was born in,
early on one frosty mornin'.
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!

Creole looking men in crisp looking old style LLouisiana Tiger Uniforms come marching in with the Confederate flag.. They take up positions all around the Mess Hall..

Quote:I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray!
Hooray!In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand,to live and die in Dixie.

Away, away, away down south in Dixie!
Away, away, away down south in Dixie!
There's buckwheat cakes and Injun batter,
Makes you fat or a little fatter.
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land

A very dark skinned man walks in with a star on his collar as he walks over to Rufus.. In Klans Speak Speak"Good Morning Mr. Sec Def.. Brigadier General Amos reporting  with the Last Standing Regiment of the Confederacy as ordered sir!"

A woman in a SPAWAR uniform has a very annoyed look on her face as she stands behind him.

Rufus doesnt even look up, "I see the training is continued as ordered.." Looking up at the rifles, "I see the shipments from Wallace and Cross have arrived.. Good.." Rufus gets up and walks around the Table as he takes a privates rifle, "I see the modifacations...How does it handle Private?"

In Klan's Speak Speak, "We drag it through the swamp, we drag it through the mud, and she keeps goin Sir.. Its mazing that this here fancy gun don ..don fire wrong.."

Rufus responds, "Misfire.." Brining up holograms, "Good job in training your men Brigadier General.."

Looking down, "Sir.. I.. This technology crap.. I.."

The physically fourteen year old Rufus puts his arm around the Brigadier General, "I see the armor is the upgraded one.." rufus taps the Cloth as it clangs, "Amos.. You come from a line of calvary and artillery.. As long as you keep practicing NOT doing Picketts charge I could give two Rats A$$ if you can F#$5ing Read the manual's spanglesh, that comes with training.. What you have done here is amazing.. You have got these boys of yours up to being a match for any Yankee or foriegn army.. Do NOT short change yourself.."

"Sir.. May we have an Airforce.. With.."

"No.. I want you boys to focus on drones and get used to the concept of air power first.. Besides you and officers will be going from what a little birdie told me to Davis Mothan.. Brigidier General Wanda Cross will be cross training you.."

One of the black lives matter Protestors goes to shove on of the members of the Last Standing Regiment of the Confederacy..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Mr. G- Operation Rebirth: 2016 election - by Armonica_Templar - 07-18-2016, 04:13 AM