Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China is now claiming Russia's Vladivostok is theirs
So China has met with a degree of success in the South China Sea, and has decided to go expansionist?

I don't see that working out well for them.

Russia has gotten a good bit more friendly, and less belligerent, with the areas in proximity with China that China is trying to expand into - and that isn't even including the areas of Russia China wants to expand into (They've already had border wars that did not go China's way)... The US has treaties with other areas China is trying to expand into. If you seriously want to see a Russia - US alliance, then China is doing all the right things to make that happen.

I seriously don't see this working out well for China.

You live and you learn, but China has been around for millennia. It seems the CCP would have learned the lessons the history of China teaches up to now. Hell, dumb as I am, I've learned them! Sun Tzu should be required reading in every war school.

Yet China's CCP is ignoring him...

I can't even wish the CCP good luck, as it would be wasted wishes, and wasted luck.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: China is now claiming Russia's Vladivostok is theirs - by Ninurta - 07-04-2020, 11:35 AM