Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Arrests of Pedos: A Looming Conspiracy
This disgusting evil will never end.

I just got home from a case. Teen girl assaulted by a family member.

This is not new. This is has been going on since BC. It too often goes unacknowledged, unreported, and often with the child being treated as the instigator instead of the victim.

I am so sick and tired of the pretense. They could stop this evil activity if they really wanted to, but there are too many guilty perpetrators, too much money, and too many with so much to hide, for them to ever stop this. The fox are guarding the hen house.

I am tired and disgusted, and exhausted. I just hope that I will be able to sleep.

Keep your children close. Listen to them and believe them when they talk to you. Protect them even if they don't want protecting. Children have poor judgment. That is expected because they are children. Expect them to make mistakes and be there to show them the right way. Don't get caught up into the social media hype, fads and distorted new norms. Forget about being your child's best friend. Be the best parent you can be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Arrests of Pedos: A Looming Conspiracy - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2020, 05:23 AM