Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Rogue's Outlandish Game Vol. 3 - Ahabstar Wins The Game ***
Welcome to our newest installment of Rogue's Outlandish Game!

*cue circus music*

Roguettes and Gentle-rogues! Rednecks of all ages! Tonight we have for you the ultimate in skill in deduction and detail! I direct your attention to our center (and only) ring, where IAMTAT will be facing off with Ahabstar! And now, without further ado, these are the claims by our Narrator, TheRedneck!

Remember that one of these is a bald-faced lie, while the other two are true. The rules of the game are:

IAMTAT will have the advantage of being our first contestant. Each contestant will be given the opportunity to ask TheRedneck a question pertaining to one of the claims, in turn, until both contestants have asked three questions each. TheRedneck, yours truly, will answer to the best of his ability, with the unvarnished truth... except for questions concerning the claim which is a lie, in which case he may continue to lie unabashedly. At the end of the questioning, each player will choose which of the three claims he believes is a lie, starting with IAMTAT. Ahabstar will not be able to choose the same claim as IAMTAT.

Spectators may ask questions, but TheRedneck may choose whether or not to answer them.

The winner will be the contestant who chooses the lie, and will become the Narrator for our next round. The loser will forfeit their ability to participate in the next round.

If neither chooses the lie, our gracious host Sol will conduct a guessing game which may or may not require the next 3.72 months to complete.

So now, here are the claims!

Claim #1: I once threatened my superior at work with a loaded pistol... and did not get fired!

Claim #2: I once designed, built, and entered into combat a "Battlebot" as a member of a team I assembled.

Claim #3: I was once hung by the neck with a noose for several minutes. Yes, I survived. No, there was no fetish involved.

Those are the claims I make to IAMTAT and Ahabstar. Two are the truth; one is a lie. It is up to you to determine which is which.

IAMTAT, as the contestant holding the advantage, the first question is yours: choose your words carefully!

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
***Rogue's Outlandish Game Vol. 3 - Ahabstar Wins The Game *** - by TheRedneck - 07-02-2020, 09:24 PM