Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1
(07-02-2020, 12:50 AM)Sol Wrote: I was a store manager for many, many years and some people just enjoyed giving me shit for whatever didn't gear up to their entire majestic satisfaction.

One evening, this big woman comes in, she had a problem with a TV she'd bought from us (was more like her not understanding how the thing worked than a defect) and she starts emptying out on me..And on, and on, and on, and on...

I let her yell at me, wiggling my toes and feeling that my pressure is building up.

She starts threatening to bring the TV back unless someone goes to her home to "fix it".

I tell her fine, as I walk across the counter to where she is and put a hand on her shoulder, telling her it'll be fine, with a smile.

As she starts walking towards the door, I follow her and start mimicking her behind her back. Walking like her with a big fat belly, making faces and giving her the fingers from both hands, imitating Mr Bean....

[Image: VWRCGUG.gif]

....only to notice that both our reflections are seen in the store window facing us. She was seeing me doing this the whole way through.

Employees behind the counter were killing themselves laughing. I just froze and turned around like nothing happened.

She never said a word. Sent a guy to her home to "fix" a TV that didn't have a problem and never saw her again. Wonder why.

Lesson 101. Look for window reflections before doing something shameful and stupid...

tinylaughing
I once posted a thread on ATS about members sharing their most embarrassing ATS moments... It was fun

I am not yet ready to share my most embarrassing LIFE moments lol. I wouldn't even do that on ATS. You think we want the FBI, NSA, etc AND the Democratic party having access to our MOST embarrassing moments in life?? LOL

Bill Gates may do this sooner or later via brain hacking or whatever. Let's at least try to delay that process mmmkay???
- I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1 - by Wookiep - 07-02-2020, 02:54 AM