Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1
Because it sounds speshuller when I say "Volume 1". 

Anybody wanna share one or more of their most embarrassing moments in life? I have quite a few, but the one that always embarrassed me the most, even more than the time I'd been drinking and passed out on my parents couch (college days) and woke up to my mom screaming my name from the other room because my pants and underwear were down by my ankles, was this one... 

I was in the 10th grade (1996) and had just started dating a girl in one of my classes. If I recall, it was around October because it was cold, but not freezing. So the GF asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner one Friday night. Sure I says. So I go home after school and later that evening I put on some nice khaki pants and a nice shirt and head to her house. After meeting her mom and some of her mom's friends, I go sit outside on the screened in front porch to have a cigarette. Halfway through my smoke, her mom comes out to the porch and asks me if I'd seen the hamburger patties she'd formed and put out there. No ma'am I says to her, Jessica must have brought them in the house already. So her mom says yeah, probably so. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks... When I sat down, I thought I'd sat on a cold cushion. So I ease up and look down, and there sat a plate full of raw patties with the perfect print of my ass going across them. Oooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... So when Jessica walked out there, I told her I'd sat on the patties. The patties that her, her sister and brother, her mom, and from what I can remember, about 4 of her mom's friends were all supposed to be eating. My ass had hamburger meat and pink all the way across it. Her mom laughed and reformed them all but that tops my list of embarrassing moments. Being the fart machine that I've always been, I'm just glad I hadn't farted. 

[Image: Zctx.gif]
The Goonies R good enough

Messages In This Thread
Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1 - by LSU2018 - 07-01-2020, 10:13 PM