Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On Behalf Of Environmentalists
(06-30-2020, 11:53 PM)Captain Chaos Wrote: Crisis or not you do not destroy the only planet that you have to live on. What you put into the environment goes right back into your body. You don't dump toxin in your water and make it undrinkable. You don't clear-cut the very thing that produces oxygen. You need trees and plants to breathe. The more the better! Also, you don't put toxins into the air.  You don't build walls that block the migration patterns that are needed to prevent overgrazing and for mating. Many of these animal species are endangered. Unlike humans, they actually serve a purpose. They're there to keep other animal species in check so there's no overpopulation and to spread seeds and pollen so plant life and all life can continue. Humans are like the bad neighbor who shits all over the neighborhood and assaults everyone in sight.

[Image: Water.jpg]

[Image: Cree.jpg]

I don't really disagree with what you stated.

I just don't see how raising taxes, changing to communism (Green New Deal), reducing freedoms and liberties will change that.

I don't know of a single person who WANTS to harm the environment.

Many people I know are hunters who are bigger "environmentalists" than those sipping soy latte's and virtue signaling.  (Not accusing you of that)

They, the hunters, need a clean environment so that the deer and elk can flourish and keep sustaining those of us who enjoy eating them.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread
On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by guohua - 06-30-2020, 07:23 PM
RE: On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by guohua - 06-30-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by guohua - 06-30-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by guohua - 06-30-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by Schmoe1 - 06-30-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by beez - 06-30-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by Sol - 06-30-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: On Behalf Of Environmentalists - by beez - 07-01-2020, 12:05 AM