Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Pandemic Headed Our Way?
(06-30-2020, 03:47 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 03:33 AM)Serdgiam Wrote: I think the "scary" part here is that this can all be done every year, and even year round.

Doesnt actually require a new virus or anything, just the right people in the right places and the right marketing.

It would setup a nightmarish level of dependency and control, and not just for the medical establishment and pharmaceutical companies.

Literally all public health issues could be blamed on whatever the Virus du Jour happens to be, leaving industries and governments able to eschew safety and regulations entirely.

Something like the lead situation in Flint, MI could just be added to the symptoms list. Wouldn't even have to "get rid" of the regulations themselves.. Just blame it on The Virus of the Week.
 Well, I have run out of scared. 

We all are going to die at sometime, from something. I don't have time to fear the where and when. 

I am going for the gusto, and I plan to enjoy the blessings received from the little things, for they are plentiful. I will cherish the moment, and leave the seconds hoping they will become hours and years of  beautiful memories.

Certainly true, I just guess Im not a big fan of that natural course of events happening in the backdrop of a dystopian hellscape  tinyhuh

FWIW, for ~$1,000 you can build a pretty good size aquaponics system that delivers food year-round in perpetuity. Instead of a four month supply of emergency food that sits in a cubbard "just in case."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Pandemic Headed Our Way? - by Schmoe1 - 06-30-2020, 03:04 AM
RE: Another Pandemic Headed Our Way? - by Schmoe1 - 06-30-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: Another Pandemic Headed Our Way? - by Schmoe1 - 06-30-2020, 05:33 AM
RE: Another Pandemic Headed Our Way? - by Schmoe1 - 06-30-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Another Pandemic Headed Our Way? - by ChiefD - 07-02-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Another Pandemic Headed Our Way? - by Serdgiam - 06-30-2020, 05:53 PM