Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Obama Soliciting Funding for Vote-by-Mail Effort
(06-29-2020, 02:47 AM)reldra Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He needs to STFU! smallfit

He's not running for office. However, he is running the shadow government. This is plain as day.

I saw a Tweet on Twitter where a mail man, or mail person, had been seen throwing hundreds of GOP ballots in the trash bin.
They have assets everywhere helping them to cheat; the only way they can win.

This mail-in voting is the only thing that could create a problem with the election going against Trump. I think it will all work out though.

Can President Trump do an EO and make it a requirement to do voting in person with an ID?  If so, he needs to get on that NOW.

I wish he was, but the shadow govt doesn;t exist.  If it did, it would stop Trump from doing stupid thngs.  Umless it is a really incompetent shadow government.

The Shadow Govt has been partly crippled by Trump's organization.

Obama strengthened the SG 10 fold by successfully weaponizing the Cabinet agencies against American political opponents.

All this has been proven over the last 3 years by exposures and by SG/Democrat alliance failures.

Lately every time we see Obama, he seems very worried and desperate which means his little empire has crumbled under Trump.

But never fear, there's still hundreds of mid level operatives not uncovered yet, and thousands of low level SG operatives in place. 
minusculemooning :mediumcry:
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama Soliciting Funding for Vote-by-Mail Effort - by xuenchen - 06-29-2020, 12:24 PM