Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(06-29-2020, 02:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn", how horrible for you as a child.

My grandmother and great aunt knew there was something "special"... wait, that's not the word they used. They said there was something "different" about me. I overheard them talking one day when they said that.

Most adults looked at me strangely. It was like they knew I was different. One person said I looked like I was looking into his soul.

Little did he know, I was.   tinysure

Most people dampen their senses because they have never learned to process them, so they can't control them.

They did a polling of over a thousand people, men and women, that were assaulted by random strangers. Every single one of them said they had an odd feeling something bad was going to happen before the attack. They said things like, they felt uncomfortable about walking across the parking lot, about leaving the house, or about pickling up the phone, but they did it anyway, and the bad thing happened. There was a report a few years back that showed there was an unusually large number of people that missed their flights on planes that crashed. When asked why they cancelled their flights, most always said they didn't know why, they just didn't feel comfortable so cancelled.

Some people have senses that are more heightened than others, but I think more people are sensitives than we think. The gut rarely lies. We just rarely listen to our guts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-29-2020, 03:10 AM