Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Is My Life So Hard?
(06-26-2020, 04:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: People question reincarnation and the belief of choosing our own path before we come here because so many have very hard lives, or very short lives; lives filled with struggle and pain, while others seem to glide through with no problems at all. They have everything anyone would want.

Why?

I might come back to that video this weekend.  Too long for today.

I know some people who have a pretty good relationship with Things Spiritual.  One of those guys answered my question related to this subject.

What he said was, we're made up of three parts.  The ash/dust of the Earth (so to speak), a soul (which is the permanent you), a little piece of God (the Spirit).  He said God sends us out on a mission (that Spirit bit).  We do what he needs us to do, our bodies return to dust, he recalls his little bit of Spirit which is the vessel of knowledge ...

... and then our Soul returns to the body.  A well of souls so-to-speak.  Showed me something like this

[Image: images.png]

Said it rotates somewhere in space.  And, we all reside there together.  We all know what we've all done (baring of the Soul).

Kind'a freaked me out a little.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-26-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Snarl - 06-26-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Schmoe1 - 06-26-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-27-2020, 02:14 AM