Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime
(06-26-2020, 09:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Who's going to throw away a perfectly good Zippo just to set a random stranger on fire? Had to be a Zippo, since Bics and the like flame out as soon as you take your finger off the lever.

I may go to hell for saying this, But I'd check close for freebase coke residue.

And a Zippo laying under the seat, just in case.

Seriously - society is becoming more and more divided, the chasm ever widening. My take on it is that folks don't get to promote the division, set THEMSELVES apart based solely on a millimeter deep color difference, and then whine and cry and play the victim because t they are "set apart".

If you don't want to be divided, don't start the division or feed it. If you insist on doing so, you get what you get, and don't piss and moan about it. Don't cry when what YOU started happens.

I like the way you think. Sometimes the Family Circus route is best. [Image: tinylaughing.png]

[Image: 100-familycircus1984jpg.jpg]

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-26-2020, 09:44 PM