Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime
(06-26-2020, 07:46 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: I was looking at this story on Twitter and you wouldn't believe the hatred pouring out against white people.

That is one of the reasons I don't do social media. I have seen a lot of this same stuff on the forums, so I very much know what the internet is pushing. Sometimes I even feel myself reacting in a negative way, because that is exactly why they put it out there.

I refuse to accept what I see on a virtual platform over what I see with my own two eyes. That doesn't mean I don't believe none of those hateful circumstances happened. I just don't believe they are as prominent as they are trying to make us believe, and I know they are rarely showing the good, it doesn't secure the plan. I am more than blessed to not have seen any of it in the area of my backwoods.

You know what you see in your neighborhood, so I can't tell you what you should believe or what your level of comfort should be. If this madness has taken over the normal of your neighborhood, I would think it more than appropriate for you to do what ever keeps you and your loved ones safe. I just believe that both camps are being manipulated in order to produce a desired response.

I have spent years online sharing my opinion, so I know they know which of my buttons to push to get a reaction out of me. I am sure that I rarely disappoint. I have a bit of a temper problem that I have to keep the hand brake on, all the time, so I have learned to give myself some processing time. My, hold your breath, count down as long as it takes time, has served me well. More times than not, the discrepancies start to bleed through and allows me to do a more comprehensive and detailed assessment of the information. I miss stuff, that is why I come to places like this. It helps to broaden my understanding, as long as I keep the obstacles of anger out of the way.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-26-2020, 08:32 PM