Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime
(06-26-2020, 06:01 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 04:22 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: What's so hard about admitting that white people in America aren't actually the racists the media and blm goons claim they are? 

I guess if they repeat the lie often enough, I'm gonna start hating my non-white wife.  And my frikkin kids ... I'm gonna beat their asses for coming out halfzies.

The merry-go-round keeps a spinnin'.  We're back to the Permanent Victim Class this week.

It never stops... I used to ride the bus with half black half white kid named Arthur. His bully? Black kids. It's always the trashy people that bully, at least past the age of 13. I was bullied by a fat black kid in the same grade as me (7th) but was supposed to be a Freshman. I got bullied by a white kid who was also 2 grades behind, and there was also a Mexican dude who looked like he was 3 grades behind, maybe even 4. He didn't bully me but he bullied other kids and he did take my David Robinson pumps during phys ed once. When he wouldn't give them back, I started getting mad and crying those pissed off tears so he threw them at me - which hit me in the side of my head and my chest - and called me a crybaby, lol. Pff, at least I got my shoes back. The black kid moved before high school, the white kid dropped out, and the Mexican dude dropped out. 

Thinking back, I can recall Sidney (the Mexican guy) hitting a dude named Paris so hard that he swelled the guy's eye shut and cut it open (that was in the 7th grade) and then he pushed my buddy against the bathroom wall, the walls were made of cinder block and had those tiny dark yellow and white tiles covering them. My friend hit in a way that his back and shoulders reached the wall first, then his head snapped back and hit it. He was knocked unconscious and taken away on a stretcher. His parents moved north when the school wouldn't expel Sidney for it. The reason I was thinking back is because I wonder now if politics had anything to with not expelling the guy. I can only recall one non-white guy getting expelled and that's because he brought a gun to one of the basketball games.
The Goonies R good enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime - by LSU2018 - 06-26-2020, 07:33 PM