Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime
(06-26-2020, 06:01 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 04:22 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: What's so hard about admitting that white people in America aren't actually the racists the media and blm goons claim they are? 

I guess if they repeat the lie often enough, I'm gonna start hating my non-white wife.  And my frikkin kids ... I'm gonna beat their asses for coming out halfzies.

The merry-go-round keeps a spinnin'.  We're back to the Permanent Victim Class this week.

I have noticed the internet overflowing with videos and articles of every kind of negative thing that they can find to use to validate a mind set or prejudice.

As I have shared before, I come from a massive family that my mother calls a patchwork quilt. I have never heard anyone call my family, the mixed race family up the street, or the mixed race little girl in the front row.

Why would a news reporter give such a report if it were not to stir the pot and to instigate a particular reaction from both camps. It is so past the point of choosing sides. We have to see that it is not about our differences anymore. It is about stopping the game. It is time to take our ball and go home.

They are not even trying anymore. They are just shooting at anything, whether it moves or not. If we don't stop following the crowd, we are going to succumb to the smoke even if we get away from the fire.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-26-2020, 06:58 PM