Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime
Read Full Story Here

Ok, first of all, she looks more Hawaiian than black, and second of all, she lost this hoax the second she said "a racial slur was yelled and four white men threw liquid on me and set me on fire."

"An assault on an 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin is being investigated as a hate crime after she was set on fire in her car, according to the Madison Police Department.

The victim, Althea Bernstein, told authorities she was stopped at a red light Wednesday with her driver's side window down when she heard someone yell a racial slur. It was at that point that four white men allegedly sprayed a liquid on her face and neck and then threw a flaming lighter at her, which caused the liquid to ignite, according to the incident report.
Scared, Bernstein began to drive and patted out the flames, the report stated. She drove home, where her mother told her to go to the hospital."

[Image: bernstein-ht-ml-200626_1593173013546_hpM...x9_992.jpg]

[Image: interview-bernstein-abc-ml-200626_159317...x9_992.jpg]

America... A country that's so racist the victims have to create their own hate crimes against themselves. 

The investigation isn't complete yet, but I'd be willing to be that it's all a hoax. Sharmeka Moffitt made up a very similar story and the whole country was ready to start a race war. Then they found out she set herself on fire and their tune slightly changed to "Well, racism in America still needs to be addressed"

What's so hard about admitting that white people in America aren't actually the racists the media and blm goons claim they are? 
The Goonies R good enough

Messages In This Thread
Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime - by LSU2018 - 06-26-2020, 04:22 PM