Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church
(06-23-2020, 03:47 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 03:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 03:32 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i ran into that to, but it was either disable add blocker or pay. i disabled adblocker. but i couldn't figure out the how the linking work here yet. i'll work on it.

meanwhile here is a live feed for DC.
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MnxndqPAPXGO

The BBcode is the same here as it was at ATS, so linking works like this: [ u r l = the URL goes here ] the link title goes here [ / u r l ], but without the spaces in the tags.

I believe you can also use the "insert link" button in the toolbar above the posting area, but I never use it.

where it say description can you add a quote there like ATS and it still work?

Where it says "desription goes here", whatever you type in that space is what the link will say when it's published. So if you cut and quote a paragraph there, the entire paragraph will be the link. Whatever you type there is what shows up as the link in your post.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church - by Ninurta - 06-23-2020, 04:46 AM