Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Solar energy.... guess not
Quote:Now to the latest “Free Energy” News
As Science Daily reports on Feb. 17, 2020:
New green technology generates electricity ‘out of thin air’
University of Massachusetts at Amherst electrical engineers and microbiologists have created a device they call an ‘Air-gen’ or air-powered generator, with electrically conductive protein nanowires produced by the microbe Geobacter. The Air-gen connects electrodes to the protein nanowires in such a way that electrical current is generated from the water vapor naturally present in the atmosphere
Presumably, that’s another source of “free” energy. Moreover, it doesn’t even need any sunshine at all. Just some water vapor in the air and a few microbial nanothings on the ground.
One of its inventors, Derek Lovley, is reported to have stated “The new technology developed in Yao’s lab is non-polluting, renewable and low-cost. It can generate power even in areas with extremely low humidity such as the Sahara Desert. It has significant advantages over other forms of renewable energy including solar and wind.” 
You may ask “How much better can it get?”
To me, this sounds like “free-squared.” It also reminds me of the 1960s musical West Side Story hit “Everything is free in America.”

Corey Goode and other "insiders" say they have been using this 'free energy' in the Secret Space Program' for decades.
The Alliance want to bring it out for the public, but the thing stopping it is OIL.
Oil is a major part of the economy, and if something else took it's place, a majority of jobs would be lost and it would cause an upheaval of which country has the most world power (control).

I would love to see free energy during my lifetime, but I'll settle for oil as long as POTUS keeps using it to MAGA and bring lower classes out of poverty by putting people back to work.

Guess I can wait until the sun does it's thing and I end up on a new Earth in the blink of an eye. I think we'll have free energy there; that's what they tell us. tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
Free Solar energy.... guess not - by 727Sky - 02-22-2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Free Solar energy.... guess not - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-22-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Free Solar energy.... guess not - by Ninurta - 02-22-2020, 11:47 PM