Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware the power of Evil's might: Rise of the Republic of Aígyptos
Egypt 2013 
Heliopolis Palace

[Image: a6027cc2257562108a76111171f4b08a.jpg]

Drones flew over the City as the Military Generals were all panicked..

Floating in on a serpent themed platform as Live TV played through out the world, "Greeting My ARMY.."

Armored men that had taken the Captial smiled at the military men..

"I am your Pharaoh.. I have come to provide the leadership you sorely lack.." Beau loudly spoke with confidence in his English with a slight Texas drawl, "I am so glad the Americans paid you for this coup.."

Several of the officers got up to their feet, before they could speak they were hit over the back of the head..

"General Abdel Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil el-Sisi.." thoth Spoke in english, "Screw it.. You need to update your Wikipedia page.."

Drawing his sidearm he shot at Beau," You.. the bullets are supposed to.."

The whole world saw the bullets but no blood."

Sighing disappointingly, "Cowboying it.." Thoth the Second walks over to a chair and sits down, "Bring him to me.."

One of the Armed men responds pushing the General forward..

Motioning for the Camera crew to come forward," You will want to see this.. Anubis has returned me to my People in their time of need.." Beau/ thoth 2nd removes his mask making everyone present gasp.. Firmly he grips the General and smiles, " I will have your body parts sold as spares.." Seeing the panicked look, "Relax gentlemen.. I only have need of a few of you.. For now Have your men give command to my men and we will talk over your families lifespan.. "

A masked Abu smiles, "Pharaoh.. Reports are coming in.. The world is indeed watching Pharaoh.. " Looking at the General, "I respectfully petion the.."

"Me D@#$ it Abu. He is ALL yours," Thoth smiles as Abu happily moves.. Whispering to the General, "You always pay your Lt's.."

"thank you honored Pharoh." Abu whispers into the General's ears, "The Pharaoh promised me you were all mine.. Prevent me from becoming an officer.." El-sisi is dragged away, "Business first Ph.."

"And halt.. Do it with the world watching," Pharaoh Thoth Regally spoke.. 

An armored man walks in with men all wearing all red..

Going to one Knee, "Pharaoh.. We have the Muslim Traitor..."

"Homer.." The Pharaoh reached up to his mask as he walked over, " Mohamed Morsi... Traitor to the people, Agent of the Jihad.." 

"I am the lawfully elected leader of," Morsi nearly gags when the Pharaoh Thoth removes his mask..

"I am Thoth the Second.. Son of Thoth and Iset.." The Camera man looks away as The Pharaoh's face place on world wide Broadcast.. Lifting Morsi into the Air by his throat, "Why are my mother's children hungry, cold, and injured in the streets while your priest and soldiers feast?"

The other Officers that been dragged into Presidential Palace followed one of the General's lead and fell to one knee, "Pharaoh.. Spare us and we will see to it that no child.."

Thoth drops Morsi and moves with unholy speed grabbing the officer.. Pulling out the generals jaw, the world watch as the jawless General cant even cry out in pain.. Thoth puts the Jaw to his maskless face.. The jaw seems to be absorbed by his body on his face as what appears to be fangs purtrude down.. 

Morsi stands up and straightens his suit, "Due your worse..Creat.." Morsi pauses as his family is brought in under armored guard.. All defiance leaves the mans face..

"Good I have your attention.." Thoth the Second speaks, "Bring in my Prime Minister.."

An elderly looking man is brought in by Homer and other Red Shirts.. "Pharaoh Thoth the Second.. I announce Mohamed ElBaradei," Homer seriously speaks.. "Acting Prime Minister of Pharaoh Thoth the Second's Republic of Aígyptos.." 

"Abu hurry up with El-Sisi," thoth sat without his mask.. "Prime Minister ElBaradeiwe have a government to form.. "

ElBaradei looks away partially in terror.. After a few seconds of reigning in his fear, "Pharaoh.. " Looking at the Camera and speaking in English, "What type of Government do you wish to form?"

"Call the brightest men and WOMEN from across the land..Scholars, Soldiers, Workers, minorities.. You have one week to assemble them.. Three days to get me the list," the Pharaoh takes a deep breath reflexively.. "Then have the local tribes each send their strongmen here to Cario.. As well as "

"I have heard the rumors Pharaoh.. They say you are an American .."

"Bring me Barack's, Putin's, Cameron's, and the Assorted lot's Ambassador.. Not by force but in Peace.. " Seeing the look on his Prime Ministers face, "Relax I have taken the Canal hours ago.. No ships go through till the leaders of the world establish communication.. "

Abu has the General on his knees as he draws back his sword.. Within  seconds El-Sisi's head rolls to the feet of the new Prime Minister..

ElBaradei takes a worried breath, "Pharaoh.. What are you going to do with Morsi?"

"It is the Policy of the republic to put our enemies to work.. He is an engineer who has worked with NASA.. We can not afford to kill him.." Thoth puts his mask back on, "His wife and children will be collared with explosives.. Like most of the commanding officer's Families have already been done.. Let it be known through the republic.. All executions are halted.. All cases will be reviewed by myself till the assembly of learned and experienced is formed.. They will then begin forming a new judicial base."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware the power of Evil's might: Rise of the Republic of Aígyptos - by Armonica_Templar - 06-25-2016, 09:10 PM