Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Halloween from Wayne's World
(11-01-2019, 03:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's a funny episode from Edge of Wonder posing as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World

Starts out pretty funny, but they also get into some serious topics from current headlines.

Happy Halloween 2019

The "One World Party" thing is a real thing.

I can't however, yet endorse the notion that several of the congress critters hold dual citizenship with Israel. I'll need something stronger than a mere internet list to verify that, even if they are anti-American Bad Guys like Blumenthal and Feinstein - simply being Jewish is not verification that they are Israeli citizens. I don't subscribe to the whole "Zionists are hiding under your bed and in your closet" ideology. That's been going around for years, and it's complete bullshit.

I'm a bit dubious of the YT censorship claims on the YouTube platform. How long do you suppose censorship complaints against China or Cuba would last on a Chinese or Cuban platform?

I don't know about the whole "trumpets and tunnels and underground bases oh my!" thing in California - my working theory is just that hell is closer to the surface in CA than anywhere else on earth, and it breaks through and starts fires there every so often.

BUT - they did an excellent job of impersonating Wayne and Garth!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happy Halloween from Wayne's World - by Ninurta - 11-01-2019, 11:28 PM