Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics)
NCIS Los angeles Crossover with OR

[Image: 573b361b7aaaaa5bc518aec000a05b61.jpg]

"Where is that backup," Hetty stood in ops? "Sam..."

Hetty is worried as she is looking at the screen..

Multiple flashes are filling the screen...

"I'm here," Sam calls out from behind a storage container.. He tries to return fire with his sidearm..

"I'm fine.. It.. It got me sideways," Deeks calls out..

"They are circling around," Callen's voice fills the air..

Kensi fires, "They have circled around.. this was a trap.."

"Admiral Where is that back up," Hetty is mad.. " LAPD.. someone respond!! I have agents pinned down. Bloody h..."

"NANA LAPTOP," A seven year old's voice fills the air..

The first beats of Eminem's lose yourself follows the sound of a street sweeper...

Several of the assailants go down...

"Run mother F#$%ers," The same voice fills the air again.. "You done pisseded oft NANA LAPTOP.. " Another voice fills the are as the sound the weapons keep firing, "Templar One requesting assignment TAD to NCIS.."

Hetty Freezes and shakes her head.. After a second, "My god.. Per.. Permission Granted.. Tem.. Templar One.. " After a few seconds, "Eric.. Send Message.. HL to Admiral creast.. Issuing TAD orders to NCIS.."

"To where," Eric looks at Hetty..

As the sound of fire is still floating through ops, "Just put it in the system.." Eric types with Hetty wide eyed, "Callen.. Templar One is TAD to us.."

"NANA LAPTOP.. You want them alive or..."

"Templar One," Hetty takes a moment..  "Bogata.."

The sound of a voice fills the air, "This is Second Lt. Unit 187.. Admiral Creast has authorized transfer.."

"Okay NANA Laptop," The seven year old's voice fills the air.. "Which one you want?"

"Cheeky little rat," Hetty smiles.. "I only need Talim and Koras.. "

The image of the figure appears on the screen..

"NANA Laptop said baldy and snaggle tooth.." The Older voice from templar one filled the air, "time to play Call of duty.. Be right back.."

"NANA LAPTOP," Callen ask ? "Hetty.."

"Callen.. It is a long story," hetty spoke.. "Templar One.."

Sniper fire misses Templar one as he runs .. He grabs something and comes back to the area..

"Templar One," Hetty called out..

"Here.. They dropped this deek's pretty lady," Templar one is back on the ground next to Kensei.. "Unit 187.. Spot for Kensi.."

"Agent Blye," The The round Drone landed on her shoulder.. " The rifle is a rail rifle.. I will be your spotter.. " A hologram appeared in front of Kensi, "You will be shooting through the containers.."

A hologram of an older beautiful Woman appeared in OPs... "Templar One.. Bring me Mrs. Grenas.."

"Baldly, Snaggle tooth, and Skank," Templar One responded..

"Lydia," Hetty gave a cold look.. "We must talk dearie.. "

Eric and Nell look at the hologram and take a deep breath..

"December Seventh last year Henrietta," The woman with four stars smiles.. "and he did not give me flowers or chocalate.."

"Agent deeks," templar One cusses as they move forward.. "Remind me to find chocolates and flowers flowers for My stuck up B#$%^ of a boss.."

"Admiral.. I take it the Navy does not know," Henrietta looked at Lydia..

Lydia laughs, "They would have a S@#$ fit.."

Looking at Lydia, "And the issue with EX- turtle he.. "

"She is mad because she finds out when I is all groweded up.. I sleepted with her daughter," Templar One responds as he parkours on top of the containers.. "I made a judgement call and saved my Essie..."

"We will TALK," Admiral Creast coldly speaks.. "I might pay Agent Hanna to shoot him in the back.. Perhaps you would like to tell Agent Hanna the nature of your relationship with his daughter..."

"Excuse me," Sam speaks as he moves forward..

"That is why I am on top of the Containers now pretty lady.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hetty Lange took a deep breath in ops, "Vance.. "

"Henrietta," Vance took a deep breath.. "You unleashed Templar One on Los angeles.."

The same hologram appeared, "Henrietta my dear.. Thank you for sending me that C#$%..."

"Admiral Creast," Vance spoke as he set his hand on the table in ops.. "Your Agent.."

"Henrietta.. You have such rude house guest.." She stops for a second and looks at Agent Hanna, "Trust me Agent Hanna.. I.. I am with you but there is a lot you do not know.. His comment.. He slept with the head of my prodigy's Gestapo.. Gestapo Agent Kami.. Ran.. And the glowing of her eyes.."

"Admiral creast.. We have a serious issue.." Vance tried to speak, "Admiral.. You can NOT just shoot up LA at a whim. There are laws and.."

"Agent Hanna.. I will personally pay for Kamran's tuition and any other training she wishes," Admiral creast shook her head.. "Including school trips Kamran Hanna wishes to go on.. Please pass my number to her.. Put it in her speed dial.. She may call me when she wishes.. Since her mother died.. She may need a friend or two.. For feminine issues.."

"ADMIRAL CREAST," Leon raised his voice frustrated... "Templar One.."

"Thank you admiral," Sam looked at Hetty... "But, I can afford any.."

"Agent Hanna.. Personally Thanks you.." Hetty gave Sam a look that made him stop, " I will send you the bill for my agent's expenses.."

"Ladies," Vance was being ignored..

"Thank you Admiral.." Sam caught hetty's cue, "It has been hard since Michelle died.."

"Agent Hanna.. " Admiral Creast took a moment, "A wise father would remember something.. That they must trust their children to make their own mistakes.. As wise NCIS directors would also remember to use that same wisdom.. No matter how much I would like to wring Templar One's scrawny neck myself.."

"Admiral," Vance sucks it up as he locks eyes with Creast.. "The SECNAV is.."

"Can go F#$% themselves.." Admiral Creast smiled politely, "I can replace them like a pair of panties that have lost elasticity in the waist band.. Once their usefullness to me is done, its trashbound.. If I were you Leon.. Quiet assuming it is my agent killing people.. And two.. Have Jethro bring in the SECNAV's assistant for questioning.. Before you become like a pair of old panties to me.. trashbound.."

Admiral Creast Hologram disappears...

"Hetty," Vance was pissed...

"Leon... Admiral Creast told you the source of your issue.." Hetty took a moment," She has replaced more then a few people who piss her off.. "

"she is a rogue Admiral who," Leon sees Hetty's face..

Callen walks in, "Sam.. Your daughter is downstairs with a friend from the neighborhood.. You promised them a tour of NCIS.."

"Leon.. She did not have you removed or killed.." Hetty smiles, "That means she thinks you are tolerable.. And the fact she gave you information means... She likes you.. Regardless of Templar One's opinion of you.."

Leon looks at Hetty, "You expect me.."

"If I where you I would have Jethro bring in the SECNAV's assistants..." Hetty smiles, "The mole might be among them.. It will not be a dead end.."

"Littleman," Kamran hit a red haired teenager in the arm.. "Dad.. I am babysitting him.. "

"I am just saying for a SEAL he does not look like a bad A$$," Littleman grins..

Deeks chuckles, "I have been saying the same thing.."

Kensie comes into the office area, "Kamran.."

"Who is this pretty lady," Littleman's face is still grinning? "She is probably married..She is to pretty for someone to not have scooped her up yet.."

Kensie smiles, "Littleman.. That is a rude question.."

"I am babysitting him.. His sister said he slept with his last two babysitters," Kamran shook her head.. "He is causing.. He is a problem child .. WITH RUDE LANGUAGE.." Giving littleman an evil look, "He claimed he had to go to work.. Had to catch up on some paperwork.. I was coming here anyway.."

"Paperwork is a B#$%^," Littleman sat at Callen's desk..

"Young man," Kensie heard the language..

Littleman opened the desk and took out a sheet of paper.. He walked over to Deeks desk and grabbed a pencil, "Thank you Marty.."

"See he has manners," Deeks paused... "Wait.."

Littleman sits down and starts writing..

"I never mentioned my first name," Deeks responded..

"I am doing my paperwork," Littleman started writing on a piece of paper..

Kamran hit her forhead, "See.. Dad.. I have put up with this since he got home with her sister.."

"She is not my sister.." Littleman sat down, "I just met her.. Kamran.. Who do I address a letter of complaint here?"

"Complaint," Sam shook his head.. "Li.."

"Director Vance..." Kamran chuckled as she walked over, "Littleman.. "

Sam saw something catch his eye..

Four men had entered the area from different areas..

"Kamran you and your friend stay right there," Sam mentions quietly.. "deeks.."

"I see it," Deek knelt down..

Littleman got up and walked right past sam, "Excuse me sir.. I am part of the tour group.. Where is the bathroom Mr. agent.."

Callen was on the steps as Vance paused on the overlook..

The man smiled, "Son.. You picked a bad day to be here.." He nodded to his associates, "I .."

The men had weird weapons displayed, "Everyone down!!"

Hetty looked down and closed her eyes..

As he tried to grab the kid, Littleman stabbed him under the chin grabbing the gun.. "NANA LAPTOP.."

Littleman moved and shot the man to the right as he was behind him..

Deeks fired into one of the men turning towards Littleman..

Litlleman stands over the wounded man, "Director Hanna sends her love.."

Littleman proceded to double tap the men on the ground..

"Littleman," Kamran was shocked..

"Three circling outside.. Two coming  from behind," Littleman fires.. "Make that one.. Five bogies still in the building.. Recomend Walk the Deck Agent Callen.."

"LITTLEMAN, "Kamran calls out! "Stop! it.."

"Yes madam director," Littleman hides behind a column...

Kensie is covering Kamran and pauses, "Madam director.."

"Director Hanna.. Mam.. Fine.." Littleman sounds annoyed, "Request permission to execute with extreme prejudice.."

Deeks is looking at littleman wide eyed from cover..

Bullets ring out across the hall into columns..

"We will talk Templar One," Director Vance speaks.. "Execute them now!"

Fire keeps coming and Littleman does not move as others do..

Kensie sees it, "Kamran.. He is.."

"No double tap.. Uncle Callen will want them alive if possible," Kamran speaks..

"Templar One.." Director Vance sounds annoyed, "I said.."

The attackers move into the hall way firing..

One moves forward as littleman shoots him in the knee, "Request defense rules of engagement Director Hanna.. Second Lt.. You are with lead Agent Callen.. I will F#$%ing take them alive.."

Unit 187 decloaks next to Agent Callen and displays a map, "Sir.. recommend you request lethal force from Director Kamran Hanna.."

Two more people go down as littleman fires single shots wounding the assailants..

"Littleman.. Alive if possible," Callen calls out.. "I will deal with the .. The future director.."

Hetty shoots one of the people dead..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics) - by Armonica_Templar - 12-12-2019, 01:13 AM