Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics)
Operation Rebirth: Captain america Civil War

[Image: 1be9fbb66d5ae2c5a1fb60ceeea92d43.jpg]

The battle-hymn of the republic fills the air..

Tony Stark pauses as a figure lands in between him and Captain America..

Everyone pauses..

"Littleman," Captain america speaks.. "I am glad you are here.. Listen.."

"Bucky was kidnapped and program against his will," Littleman speaks in an electronic synthesized voice..

"You are required to register Littleman," Tony Stark drops his visor down.. "I will bring in you in.. The Slovakia Accords.."

"Just failed their first constitutional challenge.. " Littleman takes a deep breath, "the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.. Just ruled one minute and thirty two seconds ago that the Accords are unconstitutional.. The NRA vs The Us Federal Government, Tony Stark, General.. Well you get the point.. A stay has been issued for all american citizens participating as law enforcement.. You are here illegally Mr. Stark.."

"You have a call from General Ross," A voice spoke from Iron Man's armor..

"Ross," Tony pauses.. "captain Colt just told me the federal courts frooze our actions..What.."

"We got a hearing.. With the tribunal.." General ross's voice is firm, "We are allowed to act in the capacity of the agreement pending congressional.."

"I am bringing you in Captain colt," Tony Stark spoke coldly.. "Listen.."

"Littleman," Spider-man took a deep breath..

"I.. Tony.. You cant touch Captain colt.. He is a registered agent of Admiral Creast.. She was unintentionally covered by the agreement.. Templar One is.." General Ross was not very happy, "Grandfathered in and .. I.. We do not have the security clearances to overide her or access her files.. She is threatening to have Templar One bring me in on High Treason Charges.." after a sigh, "You cant touch him.. That was m ade clear by.. Tony.. If he is attacked or touch the deal is off.."

Tony took a step forward, "Sailor.. " After a few seconds, "You .. She ordered you to bring Rogers and the rest in.."

Andros looks down, "This is stupid.. You dumb F#$%s do not understand what is," Littleman was upset.. "I took leave before she could give me the orders rogers.. I.. We have our disagreements but.. I.."

"You are banned from interfering with Tony.." Rogers took a deep breath, "Bucky stay behind littleman.."

"T'Challa remove Littleman," Tony responds.. "He is not bound by American laws.."

"Andros," T'Challa sees Andros bow his head.. "He killed my father.." taking a deep breath, "I cant touch him because of a treaty my father signed.. I demand the extradition of buckey barnes.."

"Please for t e love of god.. Their is something much more.. Your Majesty.. Your father.. I met him on my walk about.. I spoke with him.. He stopped me from.. " Taking off his mask and speaking english in the now dead older Black Panther's voice, "You did everything for love.. You are honorable.. But.. Do not tell me how I died.. Let history flow.. "

"I remember.." T'Challa took a moment, "I cant touch him.. My father was quiet clear.. The four Musketeers are granted immunity.."

"Why are you not moving," Spider-man spoke.. "Littleman.. I.."

"Underoo's," tony stark spoke.. "You know Captain colt.."

"Dude come on.. It is the law.. and they are getting people hurt," Spiderman lept down and put a hand on Andros's shoulder..

"With Great Responsibility comes great power," andros was pissed and removed Spider-man's hand.. "You are a bunch of dumb F#$%S!!" Andros tapped an ear piece, "I am not in the mood Admiral Creast.. I am leaving now.. Request permission to.."

"Denied.. Stay their and just watch," Admiral Creast spoke.. "Listen I know it is hard for you but.. Makes sure .. No One gets hurt.."

"I cant do that.. I could knock them all the F#$% out but.."Andros took a moment, "A major injury and well.. This is gonna be bad.."

"Son," rogers took a moment.. "We cant back down.. you said.."

"Rogers.. Last chance," Ironman spoke..

Andros went and stood by a hanger and said nothing as Rogers grinned..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics) - by Armonica_Templar - 09-02-2019, 04:42 AM