Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics)
OR A friend like me: John Wick

Breathing hard Wick stands up.. All around shadows seem to move..

A female watches from a building top, "It was fun watching a master of his craft.. You have no friends willing to help.. His hour is up.. Make it quick.."

Several move quickly and attack as John goes to hand to hand..

John goes down and rolls and throws one of the assassins..

An armored figure comes out from the second story of the building tackling the man standing over john..

John looks up for a second..

The armored figure spins the man in front of him as bullets hit the tackled man..

The begging chords comes from of Eye of the tiger fills the air..

The attackers freeze..

"TEMPLAR ONE," the female yells out.. "This is a violation of a treaty.."

Andros reaches a hand down, "He is my friend!"

John wick is surprised and takes the hand..

"You attack my Templar for what reason Adjudicator.." andros puts a fully loaded weapon in John wicks hand as the music comes from him, "Only a cracked rib and flesh wounds.."

"Who," John wick watches at the shorter Armored figure Growls loudly..

"Kill them," the Adjudicator yells!

One of the gaurds lowers his weapons, "Mam.. We cant attack him.. The 180 days are still in effect.."

several people go flying off various building..

"This," the adjudicator  pauses as armored men land on the roof top.. "Templars!"

"Grandmaster.. Are you under attack," The man on the roof speaks calmly, "Am I to understand that John wick is now one of my Templars.."

The adjudicator steps back surprised, "Butters.. You.."

The Woman screams in pain as an arrow pierces her thigh..

"Who are you.. "John wick is surprised, "Listen they will.."

Several all black SUVs block the alley way..

Several swat vans come in behind them.. with men pulling out..

"We will make you pay for this," The Adjudicator was pissed.. "I said kill them.."

A thud is heard as part of the concrete on the roof cracks..

A red haired teenager decloaks as the music stops..

"Mr. smithson," The Adjudicator pauses.. "Templar one is in...."

She screams as Helos pulls out the arrow..

Her guards all go to one knee as Helos growls..

Dropping the Arrow Helos walks over to the edge and starts hand signalling..

"He is one of MY FRIENDS," Templar one responds.. "We.. We did not stop his wife from dying Helos.. If we had taken over Like I suggested she would still be alive.."

John wick looks up, "a teenager.."  Looking around and seeing no one move, "Who are you.."

Templar one takes off the mask revealing another teenager..

"Andros Nicodemus Colt.. You are one of the few real friends I have.. I.. I did not make it back in time to save her.." Andros looks down, "I.. I mena we can clone her and the dog John.. We.."

Helos take sout a device and sets it down.. The hologram of another red haired teenager come sout, "Good evening Adjudicator.. It appears we have an issue.."

The Woman grins, "Your Secretary Mr. Macer attacked my men.. He wants to participate.. I will.."

Alex hand signals something..

One of the assassins goes flying from helos grabbing the man and tossing him like a water ballon.. The mans neck snaps when it hits the metal starway on the way down..

another hologram appears, "Shut up adjudicator.." The man in the jungle takes a deep breath, "Mr. Macer.."

"Your men attacked one of my people.. He did not engage until he was attacked.. That will cost you.. Pick one of your hotels.. " Alex coldly spoke, "Or do you wish war?"

John wick is surprised, "that is a board member.."

"Mr. Macer.." The man's hologram looks at the woman, "Did you attack Mr. colt!"

The templars drag a man in advanced body armor with nonmoving legs out the door..

"Their are three dead bodies.. We watched as the fired on our grandmaster for no reason.. He was watching to stop any innocents from dying.." butters takes a deep breath, "Alex.. We demand blood per our ancient right.."

"Sir.. I did not.." the Adjudicator looks down, "We can still take them sir.. Let me.."

A voice whispers to the man in the jungle, "Mexico.. You.." Looking down, "Adjudicator.. SPAWAR just leveled our.. The Continental Mexico is gone.."

"Andros.." Alex's hologram is on the ground in front of John wick, "I am ..I apologise.. The continental Mexico was leveled for the unproved attacked on my people.. Mr Wick did kill someone on continental grounds Andros.. He violated their rules and is an assassin.. He is NOT innocent.."

Andros starts arguing in hand signals..

Helos stands the Adjudicator up, "Mr. Ivers.. "

"Mr. smithson.. I want you to know it was nothing personal.. Your father was," Mr. Ivers is interrupt as Helos crushes the Adjudicators arm..

"HELOS," Alex calls out as a very low growl comes from Helos.. "Enough.. Garandmaster Templar.. Please take Helos with you.."

The Grandmaster Templar butterworth draws his sword defiantly..

"Mr. Ivers.. Do you see my problem," Alex takes a deep breath.. "the templars want your heads.. My secretary wants your heads.. My sergeant at arms wants your heads.."

Several of the assassins grin and load rounds into their chambers as Andros puts his helmet back on..

"I too have issues," Mr. Ivers glares at the guards.. "SPAWAR satellites have locked onto my position.. "

"I will not interfere with the Board dealing with an internal issues.. We are going to need some rules.. I suggest a three hour parley," Alex glares at Helos as the Adjudicatoris barely concious.. "During this time period your people withdraw to a two mile limit.. "

"One mile," Mr. Ivers respond.. "You recognize this is an internal matter.. John wick broke our rules.."

Andros walks John wick to an ambulence that pulled up, "Have Doc Gera meet me.."

"They are negotiating," Wick pauses.. "Doctor Gera?"

"Alex won your boards markers from Doctor Gera in the poker game," Andros looks up.. "And I will be telling Doctor Gera the names of the people of the boards that where involved with the attempting to traffic his daughter.."

"God D@#$ littleman," alex calls out..

"Our people were not involved with," Mr. Ivers sees the Adjudicator look down..

"Mr. Ivers in the course of my duties it has come up that.." Shaking in fear, "Several of our people were involved with the LA incident.."

Mr. Ivers closes his eyes, "Move everyone out to three miles away from john wick.. Mr. Macer..."

"Andros.. You may not tell Doctor Gera.." Alex looks away, "You.. you have claimed it is an internal matter.. If Doctor Gera comes for you.. I.. I cant stop him.."

Wick takes a deep breath, "So.. they kidnapped doctor Gera's daughter.. The La.. "

Wick starts laughing as the Shriner emt smiles himself holding a phone..

"Doctor Gera wishes to speak with you," the Emt taps the ear piece and hands the phone to John.. hitting speaker, "Doc.. Your patient is right here.."

"Who," Mr. Ivers is pissed and worried..

"Mr. wick.. Lets get you treated and we will talk," An older man's voice speaks.. "Littleman.. I want the most advanced weapons and body armor you can dig up delivered to Mr. Wick.. I am calling in that marker John.."

"Mr. Macer," Mr. Ivers is worried.. "You must intervene.. This will lead to slaughter.. Innocents will be harmed.."

"I three want markers from ever assassin on earth.. blood oaths.. To hold Doctor Gera back," Alex coldly states..

"that is impossible," the Adjudicator responds.. "They will not.."

"Captain colt.. Please notify the JCS that their is a group of terrorist planning the over throw of the United states.. They are heavily armed and you just discovered them," Doctor Gera's words carry weight making every Assassin and Templar pause.. "After I take care of Mr. wick.. I.. I will owe you one Captain.."

"No need Doc.. You do not owe me S@#$.. this is on the house," Andros starts speaking on his head phones.. "I said wake the JCs.. There are armed people attempting to assassinate the president again.. And Congress.. I found the plans.. They are right in front of me.."

"You have a deal Mr. Macer," Mr. Ivers speaks with his eyes closed..

"I will speak with Doctor Gera," alex coldly spoke.. "Helos Keep Littleman from killing people.. The templars will be the referees.. Grandmaster Templar.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Doctor Gera held the marker in his hand, "Alex.. It.."

A hologram of a twelve year old girl stood next to Alex's hologram, "Aex.. I am with Doc on this.. Kill them all.."

John sits quietly looking as Andros was arguing with Helos in hand signals.. Looking at a hologram of a female with four stars, "I do not even know him.. Admiral Creast.. "

"It is his only fault Mr. Wick.. He is more loyal then even his grandfather was.. If he, or any of those three, give you there word you can take it to the bank," Admiral Creast shook her head..

"So he travelled back in time to his thirteen year old body," John watched as Helos was not very happy either..

The two holograms, Andros, and Helos were now arguing in hand signals with multiple languages..

"And it appears that they are having a meeting.. I recognize that hand signal.. They were called to order," Admirla Creast looked at the female adjudicator sitting down in the chair.. "Yall are D@#$ close to being F#$%ed.. "

Another hologram appears of a female, She joins in the heated conversation.

The Adjudicator's arm had pins as robed people tended her arm.. With a worried look, "We have a deal.. It.. " The Adjudicator sees the argument as everyone of those arguing points to the Adjudicator," They.. My god.. It.. He is the F#$5ing chairman isnt he.. In the future he is the F#$%ing chairman of the committee for a better future.. Not Madam chairman and they are the rest of the.."

The Adjudicator swallows hard..

The EMT is very quiet as Doc walks over..

Ten more holograms appear pointing to the Adjudicator..

"And they are all voting against him," Doc Gera takes a deep breath.. "It is not a democracy.. Otherwise you would be dead.. They all have bones to pick with you.."

John Wick swallows hard, "Littleman.. "

Andros stops arguing and turns around, "John.. I.."

"Dont turn your friends against you and each other for me," John trieds to stand and falls back down.. "Listen to me.. We are friends after this right.. It means I made it one time.. We would not have met.."

Andros is quiet for a second.. "You can barely stand.. I.. You are sore and getting stiff.. Shock is hitting you and adrinaline is leaving.. I will take your place then.."

"No," Alex responds..

"Your friend is right.." John sits there for a second, "We.. No.. " John barely manages to stand.. Putting his hand on Andros's shoulder, "It is good to know I have a friend.. The time is up.."

"The agreement is in place," The Adjudicator stands up.. "I ordered them not to attack out of respect for Doctor Gera.. The markers have been delivered.. I.."

"I will check on my patient one last time," Doctor Gera takes a deep breath.. "You need to leave.."

"Mr. Macer.. We appreciate your professionalism.. " The Adjudicator walks out, " I will leave them boys at three miles out till John Wick Exits the building.. In one hour if he has not emerged.."

"I will come for you," John coldly speaks.. Looking at the suit and weapons, "Trust me.."

The people with the Adjudicator all leave..

Andros chirps and shakes his head.. Taking out a device, "Cute leaving bugs.. Doc.."

"John.. Their is no way you can compete in this condition.. " One of the Robed medical personnel takes out a brief case. "Tobias there has a surprise," Doc points to the Wendigo Robed members, "John.. We can not fix you in time using standard medical.. Littleman suggested juicing you.. "

John takes a moment, "That.. that was all for show.."

"Pretty much," Alex grins..

"This should work.. But it will take about two years off your life john," Tobias takes a deep breath..

"A Wendigo," John was confused..

"He is a technomage to boot," Andros laughs.. "We.. John.. You still do not have to do this.. We have.."

"Littleman.. Listen I am not a good friend and.. This was stupid on your part.. I wont run.." Looking at Tobias and Doc gera, "What does this juice do?"

"Ever watch Captain america the first Avenger.. According to littleman the effect last six months in your system," Tobias smiled evilly.. "Appearently you were destined to steal this from me.. So littleman contacted me directly and paid for my research.. Are you willing to be my test subject.. "

"A super soldier," John sits back down.. "Do it.."

Messages In This Thread
Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics) - by Armonica_Templar - 08-28-2019, 05:15 PM