Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY!
I sat in the dark the other night and watched this terrifying movie all by myself! 

It definitely is right up there with the most scary ones I've ever seen,  I think because it was taken from a true story.

I do advise anyone that's scared of ghosts/demons not to watch this alone, and to do it during daylight hours! smallgreengrin

The next day, I see this article: Article Link
According to the article, some man died while watching the movie, and then later his body disappeared!   tinysurprised
This could be a Hollywood stunt to up movie sales, but I'll let you be the judge.

Today, there is a post on Face Book from a member, Damian Ng Yih Leong, talking about an experience they had after watching this movie:

Quote:So this just happened last night after watching The Conjuring 2.

We came back to the hotel room at about 2:30am. As we were too beat, we decided to nap first. At about 2:45am, Legacy Voronia decided to brush her teeth before continuing her sleep.

After brushing her teeth, she came out of the toilet asking me if I pranked her with a cross drawn on the mirror in the toilet. I was puzzled, as I was resting on the bed all the while and I thought she was trying to prank me.

We then realized that we were not pulling pranks at each other. I then went to the toilet to check out the cross... It was freshly drawn, as I could see water creeping down on one side of the cross, and the stain is still fresh.

I then asked her how that could be me when she was the one standing in front of the mirror all the time. Furthermore, if I were to do that, she would not have miss my presence.

We got out and requested for a change of room. Thankfully, the staff was understanding and acceded to our request immediately. It was 3am when we got to the new room. 3am, the witching hour? Hmmm...

We went back this morning to collect the stuff. The funny thing is that the cross that was drawn on the mirror was gone.
Room that we were in 6115 (New Wing).

Update on 12 June 2016:
The staff at Imperial Hotel was so kind and accommodative. After our room change, we did not encounter anymore weird incidents. This is my first firsthand encounter with paranormal activity and it was certainly hair raising for us. Imperial Hotel is still our first choice during our stay in Miri because of the friendly staff and the location.

‪#‎theconjuring‬ ‪#‎theconjuring2‬

Have you watched the movie yet?
If so, what did you think?

Messages In This Thread
The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY! - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-22-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY! - by senona - 06-22-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY! - by guohua - 08-07-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY! - by Schmoe1 - 08-07-2020, 02:58 AM
RE: The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY! - by guohua - 08-07-2020, 03:18 AM
RE: The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY! - by Schmoe1 - 08-07-2020, 03:32 AM
RE: The Conjuring 2 Movie! SCARY! - by guohua - 08-07-2020, 05:10 AM