Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MSM is Ignoring,,,,,,
Quote:Trump Orders Student Loan Forgiveness for Disabled Veterans
Yes that is Right and have you heard this mention much or at all on any MSM networks?  tinysure

Quote:The directive came after 51 attorneys general criticized the federal Education Department for cumbersome eligibility rules for disabled veterans to eliminate their college loan debt.
I have to assume that, as many Attorneys or More Criticized the Federal Education Department during other Administrations,,,,, would you?
But POTUS D.Trump listened.   minusculeclap

[Image: merlin_159532308_2f8d59c4-18ca-4eb9-9656...&auto=webp]
Quote:President Trump signed a measure on Wednesday that seeks to remove the bureaucratic barriers for permanently disabled veterans to qualify for student loan forgiveness, which he said would save 25,000 wounded warriors an average of $30,000.

The rollout of the executive action came during the American Veterans national convention in Louisville, Ky., where Mr. Trump was joined onstage by Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, and the deputy secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs, James Byrne.

“I am proud to announce that I am taking executive action to ensure that our wounded warriors are not saddled with mountains of student debt,” Mr. Trump said. “They have made a sacrifice that’s so great. And they’re such incredible people. And they never complain. They never complain.
That’s hundreds of millions of dollars in student debt held by our severely wounded warriors. It’s gone forever.”
Source
Gone Forever,,,,,,,, well until a Democrat is elected as POTUS, then that person will reinstate the Debt With INTEREST!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
MSM is Ignoring,,,,,, - by guohua - 08-22-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: MSM is Ignoring,,,,,, - by guohua - 08-22-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: MSM is Ignoring,,,,,, - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-22-2019, 07:10 PM