Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
[Image: a1358812426dad6d2803c137506feb0d.jpg]

"Captain Ringo," The Adult malarky smiled.. "I.."

"I am not mad Nathan," Ringo and Malarky hugged.. "I also know you left those keys under that rock bro.."

"Keys," Admiral riker overheard the comment..

"The Keys to the spaceship," Malarky and ringo speak at the same time..

"Sarah," Ringo calls out..

Moving slowly as she walked over, "Nathan.. Ringo.. Dont you two dare..."

"I would do anything for love," Captain ringo sings outloud..

Nathan rises his hand to the side of Sarah's face, "I see you made an officer's rank.. "

Taking a deep breath, "Nathan.. I.." Looking at Ringo, "You need singing lessons.."

"I made it back.. " 

"How long have you known how smart Ringo is," Sarah narrowed his eyes?

Nathan goes down to one knee and takes out a ring, "He told me the day I was back.. And watched you sneak out of our barracks room.. You went to the future.. No DONT tell me.. But you better put a ring on it.. I looked at him... He said you ran into her in the future.. If you two ar enot married put the ring on her finger.. She will be emotionally vulnerable at that moment.."

Sarah had tears run down her face, "You two.. You.. Nathan.. Listen.."

A hologram of Meatloaf appears as Sarah's crew is very quiet..

Meat Loaf stats singing as the music joins in..

A tear falls down her altered face as the ring slides on her finger," You.. You.. Yes.. My second favorite lover.."

"It was my father's ring.."

Nathan's comment raises some eye brows..

"All right I am best man.. Klaris.. You are maid of honor.. dig up some brides maids.. Sss'Sz.. walk her down the Isle.." Ringo turns towards the Admiral, "Sir if you do not mind.. "

"Right.. Right now," Sarah took a deep breath... "You have been planning this for years Ringo?"

"Captain gooseby.." Klaris had a hearty Klingo smile, "We have to get you ready for your wedding.."

An older female vulcan spoke up, "Admiral Riker.. Would you walk me to the Holodeck.. I have to get the program ready.."

"T'pau," Nathan turned and looked at ringo.. "You.. "

"Sss'Sz.. Make sure Malarky does not try and back out," The old vulcan female spoke to the Gnorn.. "Admiral riker would have a much easier day with the emotional species in Starfleet command if the Augment and the Criminal were both ..Settled down.."

Riker offers his arm," By chance have you done any matchmaking for.."

"Admiral Riker.. Captain Ringo is ... " T'Pau changes direction of her thought, "Much more mentally illogical in his choices of mates.. I will let his mother know that Starfleet command is interested in making sure he settles down.. You will find her very cooperative in this matter .."

"T'pau," Ringo coldly states.. "That is because you broke my heart years ago pretty lady.. And your daughter found out about my feelings.."

T'pau gives Ringo a cold glare..

"He has been this way since his academy days.." Not even dignifying the Captains comment, "Our younger females .. they.. Had several points of lack of discipline and logic.."

"You had a theory and observed the facts closely," Admiral riker walked with the older Vulcan.. "I apologize.. They were supposed to represent Star fleet's finest.."

"I believe the term you humans have is thick as thieves.. I will say that Starfleet was a good fit for Nathan.."

Klaris takes a deep breath, "Thral Sh' Lasik your with me.. Captain I need to borrow a few females.."

Nathan whispers to Ringo..

"Captain ringo to colonel Pike.."

"Pike here Captain.."

"I need an honor guard for the Ghost.. Holodeck Three.." captain ringo took a deep breath, "It is his wedding.."

"I will pass word Captain.."

"Thank you colonel.. Ringo out," Taking a short pause.. "Ringo to Commander Zonite.. I need male and female groom and bridal parties..."

[Image: 1a75f43131d5ad08b7580ffc999ff6b9.jpg]

The hologram showed the older Sarah gooseby on an alien planet, "Khan.. For the love of god listen to me.. Nathan is alive.. Its me Sarah gooseby.."

"She is lying," A man in desert gear spoke.. "She is trying to distract you.. "

"He.. He joined starfleet.. " Taking a deep breath, "As an officer.. It has been hard but he is.. He is making it.. "

One of the warriors Kazon warriors started to speak, "She is.."

"Little Sarah gooseby.. Sarah Gooseby.. " Khan spoke clearly as he held a man by the throat, "In the delta quadrant.. You.."

"Got a small upgrade.. I.. You know I was just a cheerleader.. Not heavily bright.." Sarah spoke directly to Khan, "He loves Macaroni and cheese.. A scfi fanatic.. AC/DC.. But you were wrong.. He is not weak.. He has saved the federation multiple times.. Single handidly.. Battle of Betazied.. Battle of Cardassia.. Battle of Nodu Prime.. Battle of.."

"Shut her up," The man spoke.. "It is a lie to.."

"Why should I believe you.. The federation would never accept Augments," Khan spoke coldly.. "Let alone my son.."

One of the Kazon started to move..

"The first time we have sex was his freashmen year.. At the academy.. His friend ringo.." she pauses, "They talked for hours how your obsession over Kirk got you killed.. He said you were an idiot.. He vowed to never get caught in that.." She looks down, "Except over me.. And.. His kindness.. His heart.. He gets from his mother .. NOT you!!"

"Sir," The Kazon Pauses..

"Danlen," Khan spoke coldly.. "My son.. Nathan Malarky.. He.. Is she telling me the truth?"

"Is the legendary Ghost of the federation.. Sarah does not know the extent of his actions with DTI..  He has saved the federation two hundred and eighty three times.." Danlen was let go as Khan looked at him, "The Dominionand others tried to change history.. Your son broke all the rules but.. The legend on the battle field grew.. And yes that is former crewman & cheerleader Sarah Gooseby.. She was not smart enough to make it into Starfleet as an officer.. She recieved her augmentations.. She has had sex with him at this point.. since then.. He is still stronger then her.. And yes.. That was one of his papers.. My father's mistakes.. A lesson learned from one of the greatest misunderstood men in history.."

Khan smiled as he closed his eyes, "So my son saw the women he was never good enough for and conquered her heart.."

"He is all muscled and smells good," Sarah goosby grinned..

"Khan is turning on us.. Reli....," Khan snapped the man's neck..

"Go..  Go to my son.. I remember the intelligence reports on you.. " Khan killed the Kazon just as quickly, "Tell my son I.. I lived.. " with a chuckle, "Not fighting kirk.. He needs to update his paper.. His mother was a superior woman.. The finest Among us.."

Ringo turned off the hologram..

Admiral Riker took a deep breath, "So the DTI does not know if his father is dead or alive.."

"Most likely Khan is alive," Captain Ringo sipped his drink.. "He will begin bringing order to the various Kazon sects.. And if our new friends reach his area they will have to deal with Khan.. "

Riker looked at the black mask the Captain was wearing, "You lied to us the whole time.."

"Not once sir.. You know how hard it is to purposely come in last place and still barely pass.." Ringo leaned back, "Years of controlled information release.. "

"Captain.." Admiral riker sighed.. "We have to cover this later.. Other matters are pressing.. Get me your review of how you Think Khan will behave if he is alive.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 02-21-2020, 10:14 PM