Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
[Image: 1ba86cc93c46896c2287ea79af04dd03.jpg]

Co-worker Theb laughed as she held a woman in a starfleet uniform, "So you are the mother of the Captain's son.."

[Image: 0db7ac669a7b992588578fe91f22aad3.jpg]

Pike and his MACO's had every entrance blocked, "Let Lt. Sloan go.."

"The free people of Neuvo America will not be enslaved by the Izan Barron.. " Coworker Theb yelled out, "And your weapons wont affect.."

Pike's MACO's open fire on the three people with Coworker Theb.. The romulan/ Federation/ klingon hybrid disruptors melt through the armor they are wearing..

They fall to the ground dead..

Captain Ringo walks into the Aquaponics bay, carrying almost whip like, specialty glowing cables..

"The enforcer of speciest," Coworker Theb is interrupted by Captain ringo..

"Ringo to the Barron.. I transfer prisoner number one to you," Ringo was cold bloodied..

"Thank you very much.." The Barron's voice was very excited, "Female Prisoner.. Unpersoned for being a deviant.. Forever recorded in history as a neo-con thinker.. The people of New Atlantis.. Find you guilty of Geonicide.. How do you plead?"

A mumbled sound comes from the prisoner..

"We heard your plea.. Again Captain.. My people will learn these transporter controls," The Barron's comments make pike turn his armored head towards the Captain..

A few seconds later it looks like  a nude body materialized half in the wall.. A silent scream is on the shaved bald females head..

"He desecrated.. Unpersoned.. Deviant," Co-worker Theb was shaking.. "She was a .."

"I think the barron has unpersonned her.. He also unpersonned her offspring.. " Captain Ringo looked Sloan in the eye, "Release my son's mother.."

Theb laughed, "Your admiral Uhura will be forced to.."

"Ringo to Barron.. I release prisoner number two you," Captain ringo coldly responded..

Several People on the Barron's side whispered..

"Again captain.. We thank you," the barron happily spoke.. "Female Prisoner number two.. As we oogle you.. Same as before.. Your daughter is unpersonned and stripped of all social creds.."

"YOU MONSTER," Co-worker Theb yelled.. "I will kill her.. I.."

another body materializes, this time the head is all that is above the floor..

"Captain Ringo to commander Zonite.."

"Zonite here sir.."

"Broadcast on all frequencies and shipwide.. Everything going on in Aquaponics bay," Ringo waits a second as Co-Worker Theb gets a confused look on her face..

"You are live Captain," Zonite responds..

"Co-worker theb.. Please.. You have been manipulated by the Patriarchy.. The Powers that be are trying to maipulate you.. " captain Ringo smiles as he drops one end of the cables, "You can save your fellow sentiants.. I am supposed to send the next one per protocol.. She will.." choking up fakely, "I have to send her under treaty to the Orions.. she will have to dance for.. for men.."

A horrified look turns to anger, "THAT IS NOT PROTOCOL.."

colonel Pike taps part of his armor, "Colonel Pike to Lt. JG Kirk.. Please contact your grandfather.. Tell him that captain Ringo has agreed to send one female to dance in his saloon.. Under his agreement with the Federation.. Unless.."

"You are .." Co-Worker Theb stops and laugh, "Cute .. I will shoot her.."

"You are using.. Using a gun," Captain ringo tisk tisk.. "Complete violation of doctrine.. Barron .. Prisoner number three .. Please turn over to chief.. So she can have her BOYS transport the non-person.."

"I will kill her," Theb yelled!

Lt. Sloan looked ringo in the eyes, "EXCUSE ME.. I am a lesbian.. Why are you misgendering me?"

"You.. You are not," Theb paused confused.. "That is NOT how that works.."

"One of your MALE Co-workers got me and Captain ringo drunk.. Deviant number 8742.. He wanted to observe.." Faking tears, "He.. took advantage of me as a prisoner.."

"Aye colonel Pike.. Contacting my grandfather," Lt. JG Kirk managed not to laugh over the com.

"You.. I.." Theb was confused," No.. no.. you are trying to trick me.. I.."

"Why do you think she has problem with me now.. You people's Deviant 8742 acted with permission of your command.. " Captain Ringo relocked eyes with Co-Worker thebs, "And I am going to have to turn your mother over to the Barron.. It appears she was spotted among the camps.. And she.. She took advantage of several women and.. she favored Ocnalb's in work assignments.."

"That is accurate Captain Ringo..

"THAT NEVER HAPPENED.. MY MOTHER IS STATIONED IN OUR OBSERVATION POST ON THE THIRD MOON.. SHE NEVER," Co-Worker Theb frooze..

Sloan started laughing.. "End scenario.. Rebecca Sloan Prisoner Co-worker .."

Co-Worker puled the trigger and They went through Rebecca..

The computer Shut down the Program.. The Hologram looked surprise, "Ri.. ringo.. you.."

The cable whip hit the Co-Worker Knocking the gun to the ground..

"CAPTAIN," The Hologram called out as she disappeared..

An Armored Figure Teleported in, "Captain ringo I must.."

"You.. You," Co-worker Theb jumped at captain ringo..

Knocking him down, Co-worker theb jumped for the gun..

"This is fun," The Armored barron chuckled.. "Welcome to New atlantis.. Federation Intelligence has.."

"YOU ARE A HOLOGRAM TO," Co-Worker Theb swung at the Barron hitting open air..

Theb shook her head and stood up..

Looking around, "Where.. where am I?" Mad she growls, "Another Hologram.. you think I cant.."

Co-worker theb hit the Force field going white face..

"Co-Worker Theb," A suliban female was not very happy.. "Please calm down.. Star fleet Intelligence has ended your questioning.. I will.."

Co-Worker Theb grabs the matress off the ceel and tosses it at the forcefield..

"Doctor Klis to the bridge.. " With a heavy sigh, "This should let you sleep off the trauma.."

"What.. No," the sound of a shimmer makes Theb shake her head.. "You.."

"Lie down.. The Barron was allowed to USE starfleet technology to question you," Klis responded..

"My.. no.. I.. The.. Moon.." Co-worker theb responded as she landed on the matress..

"commander Zonite.. I hope my complaint was filed.. This patient is going to suffer from PTSD the," Klis stops.. Reading something, "Please send Purie to medial.. I need her expertise.. Or Captain LaForge if he is still here.."

"Laforge here Doctor.."

"Uhmm .. Oh.. Thats right .. Purie is doing flight simulations under Lt. JG Kirk.." with a sigh, "I need an engineer in the medical holobay.. I think I .. I need an engineer.. I found something.. The captain's algorithm detected something.."

"Lt. Commander Klis, "Captain ringo's voice was firm..

"No sir.. As your chief Medical Officer I am relieving you of duty for a shift.. I saw the interaction between you and Lt. Sloan.. I am not wanting this offical," Lt. commander Klis paused.. "Plus.. Captain LaForge.. Will not suffer from Confirmation Bias.. He ha sno idea over your progam.. I.. Bring a tricorder and Lt. commander Sav' Ag Please.. "

Admiral Uhura laughs in the background..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-18-2019, 05:54 AM