Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
[Image: 34b12b5d4b85ee74f5788f36de456d57.jpg]

The noise from ten forward was loud as the Ambassador's of Nuevo America's government interacted with members of the crew..

"Captain," The Barron stuck his hand out.. "You are a manipulative bast@rd.."

A human female next to the Captain swallowed hard, "Barron.."

"My political Officer," Captain Ringo stuck his hand out.. "Rebecca Brahms.."

"I AM NOT A POLITICAL OFFICER," Brahms was not happy.. "It is not.."

The Barron Started laughing as he shook the Captain's hand, "I take it she does not like the title."

"I am a federation ambassador.." Aggravated brahms took a deep breath when Deanna Troi walked over, "Mam.. It.."

"The USS challenger arrived a few minutes ago.." Troi looked at Captain ringo, "Someone offered to let Geordi look at his engines.. Your mother beamed over immediately to get a look at the ships engine.."

"Leah Brahms Laforge to Ambassador Brahms.."

Tapping an old badge, "Mother.. I am in the middle of.."

"Go visit with your mother.." the barron spoke, "The negotiations start again in three hours.. It is custom on my planet to respect our mothers.."

Troi raised her eye brows, "I will make sure Captain Ringo does not trade away the Federation.."

"Mother.. I am on my way," Rebecca Brahms shook her head..

"So you think the captain is a bastard," Troi spoke with a smile..

"I realised your husband and him tag teamed me.. Straight Psychological manipulation.. I thought the federation was.." The barron's white armor contrasted several of the darker armors, "Weaker.. I will not make that mistake again.. So.. How did you find out I had taken your cultural observation team.."

"The plaugue stuck out in the reports.. " Captain ringo spoke calmly, "I figured the observation team would mess up.. My crew figured you would try and negotiate first for weapons and then settle for a treatment.. So I tried to find a way to.. Your psychologial team made no mistakes in faking the reports from the observation team.."

"Good thing I did not punish them.. They saved themselves.." The Armored Barron looked at the captain and his mask, "They quickly postulated that the do gooder Starfleet was trying to save our face and theirs.."

"Barron.." troi took a deep breath, "I am curious over the.."

"I did NOT," the barron took a deep breath.. "Our world was progressing.. We had managed to recreate the level of technology our ancestos had.. Then.. " Taking a deep breath, " A group calling themselves the Peoples for a free world.. They began taking over.. Under a fair share doctrine.. We are not the federation.. A post scarcity society.."

Admiral Riker had brought his wife a drink and was listening..

"I.. I was a veteran.. " The Barron lifted his mask and took a drink, "Well the took over the Parish in the election.. Then the next cycle.. They took over the Nuevo America Government.. It started with quieting those that disagreed with them.. I.."

"You rebelled.." Admiral riker took a deep breath, "The federation Council is.."

"The bodies in the mass graves is.. They kiiled those who fell out of favor.. " Closing his eyes, "I.. They grabbed my daughters mother.. they tortured her and made her admit she was a privaleged bigot.. They.." After a second, "I killed the woman who tortured with my own two hands.. It.. My actions.."

"You became Nuevo america's most wanted.." Troi was sympathetic, "You.. You overthrew them.."

"We.. I had contraband .. comic books from earth.. I.. I built a set of armor using what I had available.. And went to war.." Coldly, "We.. We killed every member of the government and.. Their associates.. "

Troi got a horrified look on her face..

"Mam.. The Camps.. Well they were called re-educational facilities for the socially mal-adjusted.. It was total war.. I personal silenced a view point.." A tear fell from the barrons face, "I.. I stood at a crossroads.. The result is what you see today.. I had to not even properly bury the dead.. We started the process of remembrance.. It.. I had to stop because the retaliations became high.."

Admiral Riker paused instead of speaking..

"Admiral.. There is no way we are anywhere ready for membership.." The Barron looked at the captain," Captain Ringo.. I read the files.. It is why I agreed to this.. During our war with the criminals.. "

"You caught several So'Ju'Srow," Captain Ringo coldly stated..

"They are as bad as you feared.. Your reports did not cover the full extent.. The one I mentioned.. She said I would face the full might of her people.. " The Barron's words had all his ambassadors listening, "Yes.. This is why I agreed to the Federation's presense.. They are in a cold war with the So'Ju'Srow.. Captain Ringo stole a ship of the line of theirs.. Captain Ringo is a brother in arms.. "

The ambassadors raise a glass to the Captain..

"Do you have the evidence of So'Ju'Srow," Admiral riker was cold..

The Ambassadors from Nuevo America all glared at Admiral riker..

"I can do you one better.. We have all twelve of their bodies.. And.. How do you think we built what we have," The barron glared himself at the Admiral.. After a second, "Admiral.. My apologies.."

"I can confirm this Admiral," Captain Ringo coldly spoke.. "I have one of them in the brig.. I do not know what to do with her.. But if Starfleet signs the treaty with Nuevo America.. I will be forced to turn her over to them.."

The barron got a look on his face, "Admiral.. We will of course demand she be turned over to.."

"Captain Ringo," Admiral Riker was pissed.. "You.."

"I and my previous crew claim the right of justice," Captain ringo loudly states..

"I challenge you to that..." The Barron paused, "A personal duel Captain.."

The Barron dropped his mask..

"As the challenged.. I chose a drinking contest.. Six of your best drinkers.. Versus Six of my drinkers..  for the prisoner," Captain Ringo stands in the barron's face.. "Unless you and your soildiers cant drink anymore.. "

"Please.. The federation is soft.. You," The Barron laughs.. "Seven on seven.. Mrs. Troi.. Select a drink.. For the first round.."

Riker looks at Troi seeing her smile..

"Will.." She pauses, "If we allow the Captain to participate.. The first round is Tequila shots..."

"We have heard of that.. It," The Barron laughed.. "Very well in two hours we have the challenge.."

"When me and my people win.. You also sign the Treaty Riker's people are reworking to cover your concerns.." Captain Ringo warmly speaks, "I will select my people Barron.."

"Captain," Admiral Riker speaks..

"In honor of respecting our ways.. We will review the treaty first and sign regardless of the outcome of the contest.." The Barron Proclaimed, "Come.. We have people to get here for the Drinking contest.."

"Captain.." Admiral riker took a deep breath, "I must speak with this prisoner.. And WE NEED to talk.."

"Do you drink still sir," Ringo smiled politely? "I need to put together a team in the name of diplomacy.. And Where did you pull tequila.. Oh chochrane drank that Mrs. riker.. good choice.."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Admiral Riker helped Lt. commander Usar sit a concious Captain Ringo on the biobed..

"Admiral," The Suliban doctor with a Lt. commander's rank was stern.. "Alcohol Poisoning.. " She scans the Captain, "Your body is slowly healing.. The Mask is cleaning the toxin out of your system Captain.. "

"eighteen Shots .." Ringo laid back, "Or was it it fifteen shots.. I know their were three daquaris in there.."

"Doctor Klis," Admiral Riker looked around the medical bay.. "I see that Lt. JG Kirk, Ensign riker, Lt. commander Sav' Ag, and .."

"Commander Tog," the Drunk saurian laid back.. "You won right Captain.."

"Tog my buddy.. I.." captain Ringo looked at one of the female nurses, "Pretty lady.. Would you captain kirk me.. I am all.."

"Drunk on duty Captain.. And for the record sir.. Wrong team.. I am on loan from the USS Challenger," the nurse smiled.. "For you.. I get the pick of the litter.."

"No deal.. Mama.. Would skin me alive," Captain ringo laid back.. "No.. I dont need any Kirk human resources issues.."

"Commander Tog," riker shook his head.. "The Barron is.."

"Snoring off the effects .. He cheated and took anti intoxicants.. I should not have authorized this as a Doctor.. " The Armored Delegation from Nuevo America was all asleep, "Admiral.."

The Barrons mistress Beth bowed her head, "As Chief of personal affairs.. " Beth sighed, "The federation has won the contest.. The prisoner is yours.."

"Madam chief," Admiral riker saw the Saurian Puke into a bucket.. "The Federation.. Graciously acknowledges the situation.. " After a moment, "We are.. We are willing to store the Prisoner in our embassy.. And allow her to stand trial.. "

Beth got a surprised look on her face, "Admiral.. Captain ringo won the duel.. By tradition we.."

"The Admiral Spoke with her.." Lt. Usar took a breath deeply, "It was enlightening.. Starfleet has no facility she can not escape from.. "

"So if she escapes from the embassy.. Technically she," Beth swallowed hard..

"She is in your custody," Admiral riker was hiding being pissed.. "I will turn over the recordings of her speech to me to your people.. " Putting his hand on Beth's shoulder, "Starfleet and the Federation council will not like my report.. Co-worker Theb admitted to her people's actions.."

"More like bragged.. Saying it was a purging procedure used to remove the Izan from the ranks.. " Usar got a look on his face, "Proud of mass graves.."

The barron lifted his mask and took one of the trash cans.. After Puking, "D@#$ Starfleet.. You.."

The Barron got hit in the arm by Beth, "What type of example did you set for your daughter?"

"Not to get into a drinking contest with Starfleet," captain Ringo Called out.. "We will have to make this a cultural exchange Barron.. I am a light weight.. Some Species of the federation and her allies can drink me under the table.."

"Drinking is a sport Beth my dear," The Barron took Beth's hand.. "Did I hear correctly that this Theb will be stored on our planet? Do not worry Admiral we will not attack.. I can use this.. The Federation won.. Barely.. You will have to tell me where this blood wine comes from."

Beth starts whispering to the Barron..

Admiral riker walks over to Captain Ringo, "Doctor Klis.."

"At least 24 hours sir," The Suliban rubs her ears.. "Same for the rest of the contestants.."

"I completed the mission Admiral.."

"Captain ringo.. " Admiral riker spoke, "We will talk when you are sober.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-16-2019, 01:43 AM