Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“Mother,” Lucius had two sigiled soldiers accompaning him.. “You summoned me..”

The middle aged looking woman had her robes down, “I asked you to meet me here.. ” She shakes her head, “Little SOB.. ”

“I know understand Draco’s mind a little better..” Lucius saw the books on the shelves, “The great Library of Britannia.. ”

Anger passed through Sylvia’s face, “Lucius.. This is no joking manner.. We cant remove these books.. I ordered several of them destroyed.. The chief archivist laughed in my face.. Took down one of the books and destroyed it in front of me.. Two minutes later.. One of the Sigiled drones brought in another copy and several Elves cleaned up the magical book remains in magical st.. Agh! What ever it is..”

“He is a malfoy mother.. And a pure blood.. Even if they are hicks as the Americans say,” Lucius managed not to smile.. “You deaged him and wiped out the codes.. What was the deal you cut in the Department of the mysteries?”

Sylvia narrowed her eyes, “I will not speak of it here.. It appears the Library is like the Sorting hat.. It has some form of sentience..”

“I do Sylvia,” A spirit seems to appear.. A red and blackhaired women in unspeakable robes appears, “Why do you keep trying to steal my books?”

Sylvia rest her hand on her wand, “So my little grandson created an intelligent Library building.. Where is the prime radiant?”

“Unfortunately.. He is, as Lucius so equolently put it.. Your BLOODY grandson.. ” The manifestation of the Library’s robes sparkled with silver sigils,” You locked everyone out of all the secrets Sylvia.. All of them.. Even me.. When he tricked you into de-aging him.”

“That would have required him knowing what I had in mind Library,” Sylvia arrogantly spoke.. “That is.. He used the prime radiant.. That..”

“On that I can assure you he did not.. And it is Albionia.. ” The Library spoke politely, “The sigils are preinstalled.. For your next question I stayed hidden from him..”

Sylvia narrowed her eyes, “He.. The spells can be broken.. ”

Lucius is very quiet..

“Sylvia.. You took everything from him.. He lied and never forgave you,” Albionia coldly spoke.. “Try to take the books.. Brute force if it looks like it will suceed.. Well it is better you do not ask? ”

Sylvia’s anger seemed to fill the air, “I did what had to be done.. Do not look at me Lucius.. Before I intervened.. My grandson was at that meeting at Our old manor.. One of the death eaters asked thomas what could a muggle do.. Thomas proceeded to shoot him. his wife, and daughter dead..”

Albionia smiled at the comment..

“that.. Shot them dead,” Lucius raised an eyebrow.. “Voldemort would have killed him..”

“Lord Voldemort threatened Thomas.. ” With a sigh, “He then refused to allow Voldemort to kill Burbage. Were all his advisors fools, put her under imperius.. A ready placed embedded soldier.. He then proceeded to argue with Riddle for over two hours.. And seven more Death Eaters died.. Snape intervened and pointed out that at this rate his death eaters would all be dead.  ”

“He was working with Dumbledore,” Lucius narrowed his eyes.. “How do you know this mother?”

“I am the head of the department of mysteries.. My grandson became a monster in his quest for revenge.. All over that stupid Athena gi,” Sylvia was not very happy.. “Albionia.. This is his revenge over me taking .. He did this because of her..”

“You took his happily ever after… ” Albionia glowed green for a second, “We did talk for hours over this.. The numbers state she was gently guided to her choices.. She is happy, however he found your foot prints.. A pound of Flesh..”

Lucius starts laughing.. His mother gave an evil look, “My nephew got a parting shot on the way out.. You de-aged him permanently..”

“It can be undone,” Sylvia was pissed..

“Actually no.. He changed the spell work, “Albionia coldly stated. “The spell you found from Merlin’s grimmore was for forcing someone against their will.. Thomas went along.. He added one component.. He went all the way.. Complete inversion.. You erased the older Thomas completely..”

Sylvia took a very deep breath, “Albionia.. Why did that little bastard do that?”

“He spoke to someone for five minutes and thirty seconds.. I was blocked by unknown ancient magics..” Albionia responded, “I have not sensed them at that level sense..”

Sylvia narrowed her eyes, “Something blocked you in here.. Ancient powerful.. Nevermind.. Lucius.. Keep an eye on Thomas.. Much closer.. Things should quiet down..”

“Eleven Great grand children from thomas,” Albionia responded.. “You have gotten old..”

“He only has seven,” Sylvia responds and freezes.. “He has known of me for years.. And never.. He hid them from me and my department.. How?”
Lucius took a long look at his mother, “You overly rely on.. On magic.. Even with your embedded spy.. ” An understanding look crosses Lucius’s face, “He does what ever child does.. Waits for you to go to sleep.. Or get busy chatting with the girls.. ”

“That is not how that works Lucius it,” Sylvia looks her son in the eyes.. “Hector Scamander’s influence.. You are not loyal to me either.. I can sense it.. Do you want Narcissa to find out about ALL you indiscretions..”

Lucius looks at his mother, “She already knows.. My nephew actually told her how his grandmother held this over my head from years ago.” Lucius rolls his wedding ring, “And she forgave me.. You will find your blackmail has been nuetered.. They are just playing along.. Mother..”

Sylvia looked at Lucius with hate filled eyes..

“What does not make sense is why he instructed them to keep playing along.. None of us understand that,” Lucius looks his mother straight in the eye.. “He is acting like my grandfather.. ”

Sylvia went wide eyed and swallowed hard, “Lucius.. What did the older Thomas tell you?”

“Enough.. To know that he is truly from .. How did that Mayor put it.. Yes.. He is definately from the great state of Alabama.. On both sides.” Lucius saw his mother look away, “He is definately a pure blood.. I will not be doing any of the.. The ridiculous things you mentioned.. As for the prime Radiant mother.. He older self, based on my observations of the child.. He hid the prime radiant in the Department of Mysteries..”

Albionia seemed to be processing something, “That is a very obstute observation Lucius.. What leads you to the conclusion?”

“Thier is no possible way he broke our actual security,” Sylvia shook her head in doubt.. “Explain your reasoning..”

“He would not store it at Hogwarts.. Because he is a man of his word.. ” tilting his head sideways, “No weapons or troops.. The departments of magic are to open.. The lockboxes same.. He knows you will be looking for it.. And if you try and scry you will not allow others to be able to scry.. He hates you Mother. You stole the sigil protection rings and jewelry from his people. So he gave you what you wanted.. It is hidden in the safest place on the planet.. It is already most likely..”

“In.. In my possession,” Sylvia rubs above her eyebrow.. “He would have not placed it here n the The Library because it would be discovered.. ” She turns her head slightly, “Let him know.. I.. I did what was necessary for the greater good..”

Lucius looks at his mother coldly, “He knows you cant publically do what is necessary for your search so you are slowed down..”

“To search every inch of the Department of mysteries it would take about three days.. To do so with out being seen doing it about a full year..” Albionia looked at Lucius not following his eyes at his mother, “I can give you an example from several muggle military hand books in me that might can cut the search time down to nine months..”

“Now you cooperate,” Sylvia closes her eyes.. “I will have to pull several people off certain projects.. Lucius..” Sylvia closed her eyes for a moment, “I am proud of him and you.. ”

“Thank you mother,” Lucius smiled..

Sylvia and a lot of the unspeakables disappeared..

Standing their, “Are we Alone Albionia?”

“Yes Lucius..”

Lucius started laughing and had to hold onto a bookshelf.. After a few minutes, “He .. My mother does not realise she is wearing the parts to the Prime Radiant.. Or the port key that will bring it to her..”

Albionia smiled, “No she does not realize it.. My guess is she will find prototypes hidden in the department of mysteries.. He did a favor for one of her people in exchange.. She hid items in the DoM so no one would find them.. No one.. Sylvia will be on a wild goose chase for about three years.. How did you guess?”

“I have observed the younger Thomas.. He is pure Slytherin.. Conniving and planning.. “Looking at Albionia, “Has my son sent word..”

A drone brings a satchel with several books inside it..

“The doctor needs these books.. Astoria’s condition has completely stabilized..” Albionia smiled, “Thomas authorised copies to be made for medical professionals.. These are bound copies of Nazi and japanese medical experiments.. Several muggle diseases match the behavior of her disease..” Albionia places her hand on Lucius’s arm as he took the books, “Please .. We.. We are all a little worried.. The Rose slash Scorpius slash Thomas thing..”

“It..” Lucius holds the satchel, “What are you not telling me?”

“All three wizarding wars were ended by the same ancient Magic.. ” Albionia raised a finger, “Grindelwald and Dumbledore was ended over love.. Voldemort lost three times over love.. And..” Albionia took a non-necessary deep breath, “That conversation I was not part of.. It was with a gingered haired woman.. Glowed pink and red.. I did not lie.. She never followed up on what my theories were..”

“Albionia.. Just a theory,” Lucius took a deep breath.. “Let me get these books to Astoria’s doctors.. ” Almsot leaving but stopping, “You do know I will most likely discuss this issue with Draco..”

“It has to be done, “Albionia took a deep breath..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-10-2019, 02:40 AM