Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
The Slytherin Team Lined up in the air..

“Dad.. Look at me.. You have an idea how to play,” Artemis looked back at her father..

The Slytherin team was all smiles as The Gryffindor team took a deep breath..

“You are on a regular broom.. No magic ok,” Artemis put a hand on his shoulder.. “God.. I am giving my father a pep talk..”

“One job.. Catch the Snitch,” Thomas looked over at Rose..

“Yes dad.. She is the seeker,” Artemis took a deep breath..

Rose  flew over, “Thomas.. Listen.. If you use magic it is disqualifacation.. I am not showing you any mercy..” With a smile, “This is just a game.. With half the wizarding world watching.. I know you are afraid of heights.. Do not fall off your broom..”

“Rose,” Artemis was pissed.. “Go back to your side..”

Thomas mumbles something under his breath..

“congressman Jackson,” Hermione shook his hand.. “So you know Gryffindor is undefeated..”

Lawerance and villia are there with the rest of the American team, “Come on little buddy?”

McGonagall looked around at the crowd, “Lucius.. I see that we have a large crowd of.. Of Guest..”

“After the incident a few weeks ago.. I do not think any quidditch fan would miss this, “Lucius grinned as Narcissa came up next to him..
“I see the whole weasley clan is here to watch,” Narcissa looked around.. “Half the ministry is here..”

A man walks over to Lucius and wearily sticks his hand out, “Professor and Assistant Professor Malfoy.. I have already greeted Minerva..”

Shaking his hand, “Couldnt resist his first game.. Mr. Chairman..” Looking at the others sitting down, “The whole Quidditch committe is here.. Metaxas..”

“After Thomas’s little incident last week..” Mentor Metaxas spoke with a slight greek accent, “I thought it would be a shame to miss this.. It will either be a complete failure or.. How did Picquery put it? Yes.. We would be watching history..”

“It is about to start,” Narcissa turns a little worried..

An old woman with wrinkles abound takes out a cigar.. It is lit by a younger man sitting next to her. Several of the guest with the Americans smile and nod to the old woman..

The crowd goes silent as the game begins..

Thomas goes to about two feet above the ground..

“Dad,” Artemis calls out as she flies with the rest of slytherin..

Rose Weasley takes off after the golden snitch..

Thomas just sits there looking up..

“And it looks like Mr. carthen is a no show,” the announcer chuckles..

“He is afraid,” Picquery closes her eyes.. “It.. Oh well..”

Lawerance and Villian get excited and grab Picquery, “The Dirt.. He.. Come on little buddy!”

“He is searching for the Golden Snitch,” Picquery shouts loudly! “Come on..Lock on little one!”

“What is he doing,” Mentor has a confused look on his face..

Narcissa Evilly grins, “Science..”

“It looks like Rose Weasley will be unchallenged as she,” the Announcer is interrupted..

Thomas shoots up at a slight angle knocking several Gryffindor players off their brooms and send them to the ground..

Both teams stop and follow Thomas with their eyes..

Thomas is heading at an angle to the snitch very high in the air.. Rose sees this and tries to speed up.. Thomas is accelerating as he catches the snitch with a side effect.. He screams as the snitches wing goes into his hand.. He falls off his broom as he brings his bleeding hand to his chest with the embedded snitch..

“He has caght the golden snitch,” The Annoucer go loud.. “Game, set, and Match!! That has to be a world record..”

Rose had been blown off her broom and starts to fall, passed out cold..

“Something is wrong,” Minerva comments..

“Oh no,” molly and Hermione have their wands out instantly

Thomas sees this and changes his form and dives towards her.. He catches her qucikly with his broom coming towards him.. He catches his broom with his uninjured right hand..

“S@#$ she is out cold,” Artemis and several other members of both teams immediately move to help..

Scorpius and Albus, both race upwards

“Move parrallel to him.. I..” Scorpius almost pauses, “Grab whoever is closest!”

Artemis is right behind them, “He is not used to the extra weight.. Grab .. they are going to fast..”

Thomas is holding onto the broom with one one arm and Rose with other.. He wraps his legs around Rose and tries to grab the broom with his snitch embedd hand and screams in pain…

“Hermione! Slow the Broom,” Mcgonagall calls out.. “Molly! Slow rose… Lusicus! Thomas.. I will back off the teams..”

“F@#$ing morons, ” The Old woman sighs and waves her Cigar like a wand and apparates to the field..

She is followed by several others in the cheering section..

Raising her lit cigar like a wand.. She waves it in a weird series of moves as her all black robe moves, “Sutrop Ogilac Mubmil Oud Osluped Sativarg..”

A golden fog appears on the ground in  front of the old woman.. Another fog seems to envelop the falling Rose and Thomas..

On the ground out of the other fog, thomas and rose appear..

Thomas’s eyes glow green as he looks at the old woman.. He pauses for a second and go’s wide eye, “Grandma? You.. It cant be, you would be dead or Ancient..”

“You might need to move her hair my little necromancer,” The old woman speaks as several Aurors Apparate to the field.. “She is gonna puke all over her ginger hair..”

Rose wakes up and starts to gag..

“Mama,” One of the older men speaks.. “The Po Po’s..”

“I was not gonna miss my grandbaby’s first game Bobbie Lee,” the old woman puffs her cigar..”We do not get second chances like this. Now dont embarass me.. these are fancified people…”

Burbage holds his hand up stopping the other Aurors, “Grandbaby..”

Another woman with a large bag bends over next to thomas as he holds Rose’s hair as she pukes.. Taking his left hand with the snitch wing jabbed into it, “Do not look Nephew.. This is gonna hurt..”

“Nephew,” thomas then lets out a cry of pain as his Aunt removes the Golden Snitch?

Dropping the broken Snitch and Holding her nephews bleeding hand tightly, “God you are as bad as your father..”

“That hurts,” Thomas responds as his eyes glow green.. “Your pregnant..”

“I have to apply something,” His aunt takes out a vial.. “I could lie to you..” Deftly she wipes the blood off the hand on her sleeve.. Popping the top off the vial, “Be very still you do not want this in your eyes.. And yes.. God they really did erase your memories..”

“Why would,” Several drops land on the wound making Thomas wince in pain? “You..” Thomas takes a deep breath, “It.. It doesnt hurt.. It… healing..”

“Mama.. I dont think he broke any bones..” Letting go of Thomas’s hand as she looks at him, “God you look like daddy.. Yeap youse a Carthen all right.. Dumb luck too..” She picks up the broken Golden Snitch, “I think you broke a record..”

Minerva and the staff apparate to the field With hermione..

Rose pukes again, “I.. What was that?” Thomas is still holding her hair, “Thank you.. I think my stomach is empty..”

“Are you ok,” Hermione has a worried tone?

“Mother.. I am fine,” Rose is embarrassed..

Artemis is on her broom a few feet away.. She looks at the old woman someing a cigar, “You..”

“I came all this way.. Now where are my grandbabies, “The old woman spoke with a smile as she puffed her cigar..

“Who are you,” Molly looked at Rose then to the old woman?

“Greetings Mayor Carthen,” Minerva spoke to the old woman.. “I see you recieved my invitation?”

“Mama,” bobbie lee spoke quietly.. “This..”

“Be quiet bubba,” Thomas’s aunt spoke.. “We got the invitation Headmistress.. Now.. Where are my great nieces..” Looking at her brother, “Oh knock that look off your face.. ‘Fore I tell your wife a few things.. Now.. Where are my great nieces.. Weve got SOOOO much to talk about..”
Mayor Carthen looks at Hagrid and smiles, “Thomas.. Grandbaby who is this large cutie pie here..” She smiles and sighs, “Later..”
Jackson walks onto the field quietly with Aurors..

“Congressman Jackson.. ” The old woman smiles, “Mayor Carthen.. Of Naedercynn, Alabama..” She bends over slowly and picks up the golden Snitch, “Lucius..” Tossing it to him, “I believe my grandbaby broke a record.. Slytherin won the game.. In under a minute..”

“Mayor,” the congressman paused.. Looking at Thomas, “More headaches..”

“We have enough of a population to take a seat.. Of course we will be joining MACUSA.. And We want our first vote.. In Support of your funding proposal for a .. What was it..”

Jackson looks at the old lady smoking a cigar, “New Medical Research facility based..”

“On my nephews.. Older self’s, research in cross no-maj magical medical discoveries,” Thomas’s Aunt grins.. “You are short about what.. One two votes.. ”

Jackson narrows his eyes as Mayor Carthen hands him a cigar she summoned..

“We will talk ,” Jackson takes the cigar.. “A whole town of purebloods.. ”

Artemis gets off her broom and slowly walks over, “You.. You..”

“Now she shore is purty,” Bobbie Lee Carthen smiles.. “We can find her husband real easy like..”

Bobbie’s sister hits him in the arm, “Shut up.. She has a boyfriend..”

“I.. Which bloodline does..” Artemis blinks, “Does dad come from?”

“All of them,” The Mayor, Bobbie Lee, and thomas’s aunt answer..

“That is not possible,” Hermione looks at the simply dressed carthens.. “It would require.. ”

“A full colony of purebloods to start with,” Mayor Carthen smiled politely.. “And yes.. Delphini was turned over to us..”

Bobbie Lee and Thomas’s aunt respond surprised, “What.. That is not..”

“Wait.. Beauregaurds fiance,” Thomas’s aunt speaks.. “She is the elementary school teacher that..”

“You know our rules.. You two beter not say S@#$,” Mayor Carthen rubs her forehead.. “F@#$.. Listen.. We have our own version of the statue of secrecy..”

“Mama.. you might as well tell ’em,” Bobbie Lee smiles.. “Mr. congressman.. Marshall Carthen.. We have a squad of four cops.. A complete standing militia of 150 battle ready sorcers.. And every one of in town is rollcall ready..”

“Wait..” Lucius speaks, “You are a colony of purebloods..”

“Ninety eight percent.. We have a few no-maj’s.. Born that way,” Thomas’s aunt speaks.. “All our children attend elementary, middle, and high school.. We have a hospital.. All gubbinment funded.. Of course they forget they fund us.. We are embedded with our No-Maj neighboring towns..”

“The main thing.. We took a vote before we came.. We intended to announce our presense. “Mayor Carthen looked at her grandson, “As bad as his father and .. No.. Definately my husbands grandson.. ”

“Your own version of the secrecy Statue,” Jackson had his cigar lit?

“We are not fools.. We do want slots reserved for our children at Ilvernmorny, “Mayor Carthen walked over and took Hagrids arm.. “Will you be a dear and escourt an old lady cutie..In case Congressman Jackson decides to hit on me.. I could use a handsome British knight to protect me..”

Hagrid blushed, “I.. ”

“Our informations says you love animals.. Did you know Thomas’s Grandfather was an amuerture Magizoologist,” Mayor Carthen batted her eyes at Hagrid.. “He actually founded our zoo in town.. ”

“You do know mam.. That thomas is .. Is having trouble with some of ‘is studies,” Hagrid speaks in a whisper..

Mayor Carthen pauses, “The Founder Effect.. The downside of our little colony.. Magical Dyslexia.. Claudia darling.. Show your nephew.. Now Hagrid where is that little werewolf and veela gran-babbies.. I want to meet them. when you are finished Artemis darling, bring your father if it ok with your headmistress.. I want to hear every thing.. I missed..”

“Magical dyslexia,” Hermione looked at Minerva who was very quiet saying nothing..

Claudia takes out her wand, “Here is the deal.. We have to do every spell backwards..” She tosses the broken snitch on the ground, “Take out your wand and copy me..”

Thomas took out his wand..

“Now thats a fancy wand boy,” bobbie responded and resulted in him getting a dirty look from Claudia.. ” ‘Scuse me..”

Minerva held up her hand and walked over slowly, “Pay close attention Mr. Carthen..” Minerva took out her wand and made the motions, “Those are the motions..”

“Now nephew, Do them in reverse..” Claudia did the same hand motions backwards, “You are a necro-animus like daddy was.. Everything is backwards.. Youse brain is wired differently.. It is simple.. Spell, target, and then everything backwords..  ”

Artemis watch as Thomas did the motions backwards.. “Does this mean.. I have some problems with a few spells..”

“Ms. Lestrange.. ” Minerva spoke firmly.. “Normal after I make those motions I say Reparo..”

“You have to say Anihcam Orper,” Claudia nudged Thomas.

With a sigh thomas points his wand at the broken Snitch. He does the motion backwards, “Anihcam Orper..”

The golden snitch’s broke wing mends..

The snitch comes up into the air.. It is caught by Claudia with a quick hand grab, “Congratulations Thomas.. Oh..” Thomas is wide eyed as his aunt walks hands the golden Snitch to McGonagall, “I believe Slytherin won..”

Everyone is quiet as Congressman Jackson walks with Hagrid and Mayor Carthen.. “Madam Mayor.. We have had a lot of issues pop up over your grandson.. We need to talk first before you meet your grandbabies..”

Thomas looks at Rose with a sly grin..

“Dont even think about,” Rose narrows her eyes.. “Love spells are not allowed..”

“Right..” Thomas points his wand to the ground, “What is that word.. Yes.. Spell target then backwards… ” doing the parts backwards, “Mu-tul  As-o-ivel Mui-drag-niw.. ” Thomas has the dirt raising with his wand glowing..

Several of the professors are watching the dirt going into a circle..

“Very good Mr. carthen.. ” Amunet snarkily speaks, “Now transformation..”

“Professor LeStrange,” Minerva coldy speaks.. “That is second year spell to transform A living animal into..”

Thomas’s eyes glow green, “Ok.. What was it Bruce said.. No Jorel.. ” the dirt falls to the ground as Thomas slowly speaks, ” Smui-ret-cab As-o-ivel Mui-drag-niw..”

Amunet goes wide eyes as a small dust like cloud raises into the air.. Hector Scamander grins evilly looking at his ex-wife. Little Shade, Bruce, Jorel, Fortuna, Capricornia, and Victoria have walked over.. Lily is stands next to her grandmother wide eyed.

Thomas gentle taps the could three times in a circling motion, “Smui-ret-cab Ot-rev Arev..” Thomas’s wand sends out a green and and crystal clear mix mist..

The little cloud transforms into a Simple silver goblet..

Minerva pauses for a second.. Looking at the silver Goblet, “Mr. Carthen.. Good job..”

“Wow,” Little shade speaks.. “Dad.. You got your mojo..”

Bobbie Lee and Claudia smile..

“No kidding,” Bruce responds.. He looks at Claudia, “Dad.. Uhm.. We..”

“God you’re a pretty boy,” Claudia shakes her head.. “Thomas.. Aint you gonna introduce us..”

“And she has mama’s wild eyes,” Bobbie lee looks at Little shade.. “She is family to..”

“I am Artemis,” She looks at Claudia.. “Your.. Aunt Claudia.. And you are Uncle Bobbie Lee.. ”

Claudia hugs Artemis, “I will have to tell you about my Daddy..”

“They are named after Famous americans,” Bruce sticks his hand out to Bobbie.. “Your named after General Robert E. Lee..”

“Pretty boy is smart..” Bobbie hugs Bruce, “Welcome to the family..Bruce right.. ”

Artemis Is then hugged by Bobbie.. And Claudia hugged Bruce..

Little Shade started to look down..

Bobbie Picked her up and looked into her eyes, “Now you Little Shade.. Yeap.. Mama’s evil I’m gonna f you up eyes.. ” Little shade Growls at bobbie Lee, “Yeap that is mama..” bobbie Lee hugs little shade surprising her as he whispers, “Mama’s mean streak..” Speaking louder, “Yeap this cub is one of ours.. She will rip you a new arse..”

Little shade giggles as she is set down..

“Mama will try and fatten yall up,” Claudia hugs Little Shade.. “You really need to talk with Shemus O’Grady.. He cant change fully either.. Expect an email.. Or owl..”

Hermione is standing next to Rose, “You have werewolves in Your community..”

Bobbie Lee looks at Hermione like she is a rube, “He is the town Atheletic Instructor.. Best D$#% tracker this side of the mississippi.. Local head of our NRA chapter..” Seeing Lucius and Amunet’s face, “Were-wolfism is not a disease.. Dey people.. Make some of the best shine I..”

“Bubba.. These kids dont need to,” Claudia is interupted..

“Mr. Bobbie Lee.. Can you show us how to make a muggle Still?” Jorel politely ask, “Me and Bruce have been studing Muggle..”

Mrs. Weasley coughs politely, “Jorel..”

Bobbie Lee smiles, “Listen to Prof.. But if you want something close.. Google distillation..” Seeing several glares, “I have my college Degree in Industrial Chemistry from the university of Alabama.. A lot of no-maj alchemical processes are very interesting..”

“You all attended Muggle Higher education,” Hermione was surprised as Burbage had walked over..

“I am a medical Doctor,” Claudia responds coldly.. “Everyone in Naedercynn has degrees.. I know it is rare to have that high a rate of educated people .. Oh.. Yall focus on Magic ONLY.. Thats right..”

Thomas looks at Jorel and rolls his hand..

“I am Jorel Umbridge.. I am in Ravenclaw.. ”

“I am Victoria Dursley.. I am in Gryffindor..”

“I am Foruna Critch.. I am in hufflepuff..”

“I am Capriconia Black.. I am Slytherin..”

“I am Claudia Martha Carthen.. MD,” She smiles as she shakes their hands.. “A friend of my Nephew is a friend of mine..”

“Robert Lee Carthen, master in chemistry..” Looking at Hermione, “I am working on my PHD.. town is pretty quiet most of the time..”

“Did my.. My father have a degree,” Thomas asked?

“He was studying engineering.. Then he met someone and ran off with her,” Claudia looked at Lucius.. “Honey.. We are not ashamed of you.. We wont you to know that..”

“Mama has a copy of every front page you made.. She knew it was you,” Bobbie responded shaking his head.. “You older self.. And now.. ”
“She has every thing on her family wall..” Claudia shakes her head, “You know how hard it is to live up to her baby’s baby’s reputation.. She holds her nose up so high in the air..”

“The old biddies are surprised she doesnt drown..” Several of the people listening chuckle, “And then .. You pulled that crap.. Mach 2.. ” bobbie Lee whistles..

“Listen.. She brags about all of us.. They just stopped being unable to use Sherman against her,” claudia grinned.. “Your grandson was accepted into Brown.. Thats nice..”

“Dont forget.. We all read the paper..” Bobbie Lee smiled, “The Whole town was like, Mornin’ Marshall.. So your nephew made it into slytherin.. All Auror’s are corrupt, Glad your here Marshall..”

“So the whole town was proud,” Hermione shook her head..

“Thomas’s older self is gaining the status of folk hero. We are descended from Scourers.. From the thirty,” Claudia looks at Hermione.. “Your books were edited..”

“There are two other families..” Lucius was surprised, “We have never heard of this..”

Hector interjected, “Might I suggest we continue this inside.. A lot of people are listening.. I dont mind meeting the inlaws.. Rose do you and your mother want to join us?”

“Of course we do..” Hermione spoke for her daughter, ” I am pretty sure it will be ok With Headmistress McGonagall..” Hermione had turned her head sideways..

“Of course.. I think it is important that these children know there roots,” with a sympathetic look to Thomas.. “And that they are loved and have family and Friends..”

“Mr. auror you can join us if you like.. We can swap tales,” Bobbie spoke to Burbage politely.

“And Mrs. Jackson.. gloria,” Claudia called out.. “If it is ok with your father.. I would love to do a health check.. ”

“Auntie Hermione..” Lill Potter spoke defiantly, “May I join you..”

Thomas looks at her, “That is Lily Luna Potter.. So you want to eat with me..”

“No.. I am going to make sure my father hears of everything,” Lily’s comment makes Hermione rub the bridge of her nose.. “Accurately.. Your family has violated the laws of MACUSA..”

“See.. I told you I would find a way for you and your sister to go on a date with me,” Thomas grins..

“That..” Lily gets mad.. “That is NOT what I meant.. Mister.. You better watch yourself! I am watching you!”

All of the Adults try not to smile..

Lily stops and goes wide eye, “It is not funny my father will… Will.. AGH!” Lily storms off..
__________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 11:35 AM