Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“Scottland yard,” Burbage shakes his head in his brown trench coat..

“Officer Tally..” Ron Weasley looked at the man behind the desk, “We are here to see Inspector Bridge.. We have an appointment with him..”
The man looked up speaking with disdain, “You mean Ms. Chief Inspector Bridge… She is not really popular around here.. She got promoted because she knows someone.. Official liason with the Ministry of Defense.. She had to sleep her way there..” Looking back, “So where are you gentlemen from?”

Weasley and Burbage smiled to each other then gave Tally an evil look, “The Ministry..”

“Um.. Um,” Tally frooze in place..

“Gentlemen,” A stern looking woman called out.. Her indian features were predominate, “I heard my name and..” Seeing the clothes that looked just a little out of place, “Bloody hell.. I was told.. This way..” She walks over to Tally, “They were never here.. Tell the chief I took a meeting..”

“With officials from THE Ministry,” Weasley smiled.. “Make sure you include your unprofessional comments..”

Burbage hit Weasley in the arm, “Ignore him.. OFFICER Tally.. We are all on the same team.. Make sure you never make those statements about a fellow Law Enforcement Professional..”

“Or we will be back,” Ron added as he turned to Inspector Bridge.. “I take it you were expecting someone different.. ”

Bridge sighed, “Internal Affairs Tally.. As the Yanks say..”

Quietly they walked behind Ms. Bridge to her office past officers who look at them.. After going down in an elevator, they get out on one of the bottom floors.. She flashes a badge to the scanner and it turns green.. Ms. Bridge gives the kill/ no signal to several people as they walk out the elevator.. After a few minutes they wait as Ms. Bridges scans her badge and runs her palm over a biometric scanner.

Entering her office, “Shut the door behind you..” Ms. Bridge walks around her desk in a large office and sits down facing the two , “What does the ministry of Magic’s aurors need with Scottland Yard?”

“So you know about the magical world,” Ron stood as Bridge was sitting? “I take it Mr. Carthen told you ..”

“Ron Weasley.. Married Hermione Granger, The minister for magic..” Bridge narrowed her eyes, “Mr. Burbage I do not know to much about you.. And no.. My mother was a witch from America.. She met my father at a police conference.. I am squib.. ”

Burbage holds his hand up to Ron, “So how did..”

“Let me be clear.. Whatever issue Mr. Carthen had with the Ministry or MACUSA is not Scottland yards problem,” Bridge’s face did not change expression.. “And before you get real smart.. Every officer that greeted me as I passed is a squib.. So keep your wands in their holster.. I was ordered to cooperate and turn over files that.. That are relevant to you.. ” Looking down, “Is he dead.. The third wizarding war is over..”

“He was de-aged.. Right now he is at hogwarts,” Burbage looked Bridges in the eyes as she gave a sigh of relief..

“Your father was working cases with a wanted criminal in the eyes of MACUSA and the,” Ron jumped back when Bridges slammed her fist on her desk..

“Criminal.. No.. Hero.. Those same officers outside.. He saved everyone of their lives.. We all have a Carthen story, “Bridges snorts and starts counting to herself..

“A carthen story,” Ron was confused..
“Mum was kidnapped by a group mage traffickers..” Bridges leaned back, “I was an obnoxius post teen.. We tried talking to you people and we got rebuffed.. We will investigae.. Dad was in tears.. He made a few phone calls.. Told me he was most likely going to jail.. No one here would listen.. ”

Burbage and Weasley sit down not speaking.

“I came home from college with my friends.. We were a group of squibs not quite good enough for your world.. We all had people missing,” Bridge took out a cigar and lit it. “Well we came in and father was in tears.. He was shaking Mr. carthen’s hands. He hugged him.. ” Taking a puff, “He told me that mother was safe and sound.. Upstairs asleep.. That our friends need to check on their families.. I was relieved and then thought.. Dad had traded his soul..”

“So he gained loyalty through favors,” Ron shook his head..

“Ron.. You know that..” burbage shakes his head..

“Damnedest thing.. Mr. Carthen asked us only to say NOTHING to the Aurors for a few years.. He turned around and stuck his hand out.. Told my dad.. Comissioner Gordon.. None of you owe me a thing.. If you come across cases that the Aurors turn down.. Or ignore.. Pass them my peoples way..” She looks at Ron, “It was a group lead by one of the Death eaters.. I asked Mr. Carthen what it was going to cost us.. No one does this for free.. It is not how the world works..  He told me perhaps it should.. My pops was the only member of scottland yard that was hnest and not corrupt.. Said ladies.. This is what a real man looks like..”

Her cell phone rings..

“It is my daughter,” Bridges answers the phone.. “My little Unicorn.. Mama’s busy..”

“I. I did magic.. I.. I will be going to hogwarts next year.. To learn to become wizard supreme,” The preteen’s excited voice filled the air..  “Grams can confirm it.. I made one of my books ‘port.. And.. ”

She takes a deep breath as a tear falls, “Of course you are.. Mommy is busy.. Let me..”

“Thank you mommy.. For buying my prepatory supplies.. Grams is mad.. She says she want.. What.. Yes I am on the phone with Mama, Grams.. Ok,” The little girl is excited.. “My own pet bat.. It ported in.. Here Grams.. ”

Burbage raises an eye as Ron takes a deep breath..

“Young lady.. I have never asked you who my little Unicorns father is.. But.. Rumors are abound.. All.. Listen I.. ” The older Mrs. Bridges takes a deep breath on the phone, “All his children got pets who apparate.. And.. ”

“Mother,” Looking at Ron.. “The Aurors are here.. I.. Listen I will explain when I get home.. I never slept with him but..  It.. Fine.. I just wanted to have a child.. She will not be eligible for hogwarts for four years.. I was approached by his Chief Archivist.. I had been turned down to have a child from the fertility clinic.. ”

Ron and Burbage lean back..

“She said she wanted to make sure that several women in my situation had other options.. ” Bridge leans back and puffs her cigar, “She said it was random and she would tell us who the fathers were.. I.. I found out after she was born..”

“She.. ” Mrs. Bridges seemed relieved, “Ok.. Because that was creepy.. So random..”

“Yes mother.. ” Inspector Bridges sighed, “I will speak more when I get home.. Tell my little unicorn I love her.. And do not say a word to anybody.. I know father is excited..” After a exchanges of word Bridge gets off the phone, “I did not have sex with him.. I do not need a man or woman in my life..”

“The Chief Archivist refuses to share the information,” Ron sighs..

“So your father worked with Thomas,” Burbage looked at Ron.. “This is not part of our investigation.. We are more curious over.. Similar cases to your mother we need to follow up on..”

“Harry is mad like me.. He returned about a month ago.. ” Ron sighed, “We keep running into brick walls.. We are processing the great library.. Listen.. We are not like our predecessors.. ”

“We.. Potter is trying to wade through this mess.. We missed so much,” Burbage takes a deep sigh.. “Mr. Carthen’s files .. Lets say the more we read them.. We.. We are sharing files with our counterparts..”

“He killed and or stopped more dark wizards then you ever did,” Bridge smiled as she puffed..

Ron yawned not meaning to..

Bridge bends over and opens a drawer.. After placing a finger on a box it beeps and opens, “You have my father’s files most likely.. A new era of cooperation.. Here you go.. The most recent cases.. Without thomas certain sectors of your underworld are getting bold again.. As the scottland yard liason with the Department of Magical law enforcement, per the direction of the prime minister’s office.. I will be sending files..”

Burbage picks up the top file, “What could be..” Burbage goes wide eyed, “Someone tried to clone Voldemort.. And..”

Ron had picked up a file, ” Bloody.. You are kidding me.. A wizard with multiple personality disorder.. Normally they would..”

“Develop an Obscurus,” Bridge looked at them..

Burbage picked up another file, “Wizard breeding program.. This.. Thomas was doing..”

“No he took over the program.. I believe a Lucius Malfoy lead that raid.. ” Bridge puffed again ashing in an ashtray, “Changed the program to voluntary.. We were hunting down one of the death eaters involved.. His..”

“Last week he turned himself into us,” ron spoke.. “He was begging for protection.. Supposedly Thomas’s horseman war was toying with him.. Got bored and said turn himself in.. This is,” Ron stopped.. “They were robbing graves.. Wait.. Members of ICOW were involved… ”

“We have to notify the russian ministry,” Burbage rubbed his eyes.. “It appears that one of their people is a serial killer.. Wait.. never mind.. His body is missing from the field it was buried in..” Burbage chuckles, “He died by the hands of the muggle Irish mob..”

Ron picked up another file, “Olshen is in Britian..”

“Was.. She left quickly,” Bridge smiled.. “Got shot several times.. Attempting to get access to Hogwarts.. You need to speak with one of the horsemen.. We really do not care if they got her..” Puffing, “Their is a problem.. ”

“Problem, ” Weasley and Burbage look at her..

“My father would of wanted to tell you himself.. Apparrently he has a theory with no evidence.. He thinks and thomas thought everyone missed something,” Bridges ashed.. “While insane.. Please keep in mind.. My dad has been law enforcement his whole life.. As was his father.. and his father before him..  Every old retiree has one case.. One they claim is their unsolvable.. A theory with no proof.. the one that got away.. ”

“What is it,” Weasley and Burbage ask?

“He thought that there was an immortal behind the scenes.. Hiding as a muggle slash no maj.. Only him and Thomas spoke of it.. He asked me once and then the next day destroyed all the evidence..” Looking at both Aurors, “An immortal hiding behind the scenes. Manipulating magical and normie alike.”

Weasley and Burbage chuckle, “Merlin’s beard.. Trust me we would have..”

Bridge took out another file, “Laugh all you want.. I managed to reconstruct part of my fathers file.. Be careful.. D@#$ careful.. ”

“Please,” Burbage picked up the file.. “this is.. is.. is..”

“There can only be,” Weasley stopped when he saw Burbage reading.. “Come on.. You have to be kidding me..”

“Weasley.. We need to leave immediately.. We must,” Burbage was stopped by Bridge..

Removing her ring, necklace, and a broach, “I lied earlier.. Obliviate the memory of these files and case.. And just that..” Both Aurors swallowed hard, “Tell no one but Potter.. Lives are at stake.. You two will be the only one with the evidence.. Make sure I put the every thing back on”

Weasley took the file and started looking over it, “I.. This.. Thomas must have known.. And..” Wide eyed, “He had found several of his people under Imperius.. You.. you found this.. You’re good..”

“Got himself de-aged on purpose.. His grandmother must know,” Burbage too a deep breath.. “You .. Promise me.. Leave my daughters name off all reports..”

Ron closes the file and nods yes to Burbage..

Burbage proceedse to wipe the memory of the file as Ron slides the file inbetween the others.. Bridge proceeds to put the jewelery back on under control..

Weasley sits back down with Burbage.. He picks up another file, “A nest of hybrid.. ”

Burbage goes wide eyed and chuckles, “So technically .. Ron.. Thomas did not violate the Statue of Secrecy.. One of Trumps daughters went to Ilvermorny..”

Bridge looked at both men, “That.. ” with a smile, “Keep reading.. Thomas did NOT break the rules he just bent them.. We were investigating part of the clinton Foundation’s actions to.. Thomas had his muggle companies donate to both parties.. An Ethiopian Witch that migrated here.. well..”

Weasley took the file, “Oh bloody hell.. We have investigated her quietly.. She left no evidence.. This is enough to bring her in.. Thomas must of been watching her better then we were.. ”

Burbage took the rest of the files, “Inspector.. Just one last question..”

A knock came from the door.. “Inspector, “A male voice spoke quietly..

“Come in Tyler,” Bridge responds.. “He is one of the Squibs that work here on my team..”

A man of arabic descent opened the door, “Oh.. I can come back..”

“Go ahead.. But shut the door,” Bridge responded..

“Inspector.. We have a report of.. Well the tabloids decided not to run it.. There was a report of a UFO, glowing green going mach two with other little specks of light behind it.. A few hours ago.. What is odd no.. Well ”

“Squib right,” Burbage rubbed his forehead..

“Auror.. That term is offensive,” Tyler stuck his nose up into the air.. “My sisters went to hogwarts I.. It is a sore subject..”

“That was little Thomas,” Weasley shook his head..

Bridge and Tyler looked to each other a little shocked..

“He stole the snitch from a Hogwarts Quidditch match and ran..  Flew to the Match between Ireland and the USA.. Caught that golden snitch to, “Burbage shook his head..

“The bloody Americans rallied from a shut out to win by one goal,” Ron Weasley shook his head.. “Now they are talking 2024 and 2028.. Complete domination..”

“Mach 2.. That was,” Tyler whistled.. “So it is true.. Mr. Carthen got de-aged.. And.. Wow..”

“I can see why they are talking championship.. He was unharmed,” Bridge asked?

“He is fine.. And as always has caused more issues,” Ron Weasley stood up.. “The Coven Dancers.. ” Both members of Scottland yard look at each other, “Cheerers.. I think that was the word..”

Burbage stood sticking his hand out, “Inspector.. I know their are some hard feeling.. Feel free.. You know quid pro quid.. You need our help with a few muggles criminals.. Pass them my way..”

“Burbage,” Weasley spoke.. “You know..”

“Mr. Carthen had a point on one thing.. We need to work together.. If We can help.. quietly.. They can pay us back helping keep the Statue of Secrecy,” Burbage took a moment.. “Besides we do need to monitor a little better.. Cant have a Voldemort, Grngwald, or Car.. Well you know what I mean..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 11:22 AM