Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“Mr. Carthen,” Headmistress McGonagall had a stern look on her face.. “I see you got your face painted..”

A petite tan skinned american female smiled, “Headmistress..” She had USA on her Quidditch uniform as she stood in the hall.. She shook her head with a chuckle, “He made it to ireland..”

Two large men had Thomas inbetween them.. All three were in Red white and blue Quidditch shirts..

The great hall was quiet..

The large black man had his arm around Thomas.. He looked at the Students, “USA baby..”

The large Hispanic man spoke, “Maybe.. USA.. USA..”

Several of the students gave the the americans dirty looks..

thomas and the two men high fived..

“Gentlemen,” McGonagall looked at both men and Thomas.. “This is a SCHOOL..”

“Come on teach,” The large African American with Lawrence on his back spoke.. “He caught the snitch on our end too.. ” Thomas shook his head no and pointed quietly to McGonagall and whispered to Lawerance.. After a moment, “Headmistress.”

The Large man with Villia on his back whispered, “We will watch all the hockey games we can.. You stay healthy and dont try that again..” Villia looked at McGonagall, “He wont do it again.. Headmistress..”

“Gentlemen,”  The tan skinned female had Picquery on the back of her Jersey.. Hiding her smile, “Is there a lily potter here?”

Lily stood slowly, “Yes.. Yes mam..”

“Give her her snitch,” Picquery took a slight breath.. “If that is ok with Headmistress McGonagall..”

“Yes please return the Hogwarts snitch that Lily Potter asked you to steal..” McGonagall took a moment, “For her.. Wait.. He caught the other snitch in your game..”

“Yes.. The Irish were pissed,” Picquery had a weird look on her face.. “It is.. Well it is on the front page of the Prophet..” McGonagalls eyebrow raised, at Picquery’s look, “He stood up in the middle of the Match that had caused to be halted.. ”

“The Aurors had landed pissed off as Thomas was holding both snitches.. They said loudly..”Villia stook a deep breath and changed voices to britishy, “Thomas Elliot Carthen..”

Lawerence chuckled, “In front of the crowd, said he had been clocked at mach 2 at one point by the muggles air ministry or somesuch.. Did he have anything to say for himself before he went to prison?”

“I know I am going to regret this..” Minerva sighed, “And..”

“The whole stadium was quiet at the mention of my name.. I said It was over a ginger girl,” thomas said with a smile.. “Or three or four..”

Lily got a complete look of embarassment as did Rose Weasley..

“And one more thing.. Then the little S@#$ sat there and started to sing off key,” Picquery closed her eyes.. “God bless the USA.. And these two..” She pointed at Lawerance and Villia, “Landed on the field.. And started singing along..”

“We needed a breather.. And It is not our fault,” Lawerence tried not smile..

“That all the Americans stood up,” Villia snickered..

“And started singing along..” thomas gave an innocent look..

“The Aurors paused when half the stadium and the american team were ALL singing along,” Picquery grinned evilly.. “They were not going to touch Thomas.. They were letting him finish the song.. ”

“After the song.. Mr. Weasley told me that the American team sucked this year.. The Irish team had shut them out so far…. I just pointed at the Irish team and started a.. A different song,” thomas got a smirk on his face.. “How was I supposed to know it is the first time it was sung at a quidditch Match..”

“You should of seen the look on the faces of the Irish team, “Lawerance stomped twice and clapped..

Villia and Thomas joined in.. Several of the those raised in muggle households went wide eyed..

“And the whole set of American fans joined right back in,” Picquery hid her smile instead of joining.. “The whole danged stadium broke out into stomps and claps.. And then the American wizard rock band that was there started singing it.. ”

Lily covered her face, “Please tell me you did not mention my name..”

“Here is the hogwarts snitch.. And the game snitch, “Thomas smiled handing it the embarassed Lily Potter.. “Gloria.. Your father said you have not written him..”

“My father was at the game,” gloria swallowed hard..

“He came onto the field quickly.. During we will rock you.. “Thomas grinned, “And sung along.. At the end of it.. He asked me if I had ever had watched a professional Quidditch.. He waved off the Aurors.. I watched the game.. It was awesome.. Mr. Jackson is a big fan.”

“Please tell me he did not.. That is why you are late, Gramps spent half the time taking pictures,” Gloria took a deep breath.. “Grandfather never misses an Opportunity for a free press..”

“Headmistress McGonagall.. He did tell the press that I was truly an American Tom sawyer.. Attending the Elite British school of magic Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy.. ” thomas was happy in his responses, “When asked how would the International Confederation of Wizards respond to My breaking the Secrecy thingie.. I took issue like Professor Scamander and Mr. Weasley told me to.. Deflect and redirect.”

Minerva gave a look to Hector..

“What did you do,” Hector Scamander tried not to laugh?

“First little Thomas asked why would ICOW care about UFO’s,” Lawerance chuckled.. “Unidentified flying Objects??”

“And then this little.. Little problem child asked why was the international magical community being sexist.. ” Picquery has a serious face at this point, “He asked me why was it just wizards.. Were woman NOT part of the ICOW? The name implies the were not and That was sexist.. I had not thought of that.. He had a good point.”

“He boxed that guy in right nice like,” Villia laughed… “Every time he tried to explain it to thomas.. ”

“I told him If he thought woman should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.. Or some variant//” thomas chuckled, ” Mr. Jackson stepped in and said he fully intended to bring this subject up at the next time MACUSA assembled.. Why were witches not in the title of ICOW? That even though I was from a different era.. That it was obvious my mentor, Professor Hector Scamander, was a clear influence.. And that our sisters in the magical community should not be so slighted… ”

Gloria shook her head, “Grand father is a sexist pig.. I love him but he is old fashioned.. ”

“UFO’s Thomas.. Did they ever get back to the question,” Scamander asked?

“Nope.. The reporter said something off and,” Picquery smiled..

“The closet female reporter bopped him on the back of the head..” Villia chuckled, “He was shut up.. Congressman Jackson was then answering questions over the trial of Olshen..  ”

“She did get ask why I was at Hogwarts,” Thomas got a look on his face.. “I said my Nana and auntie Malfoy where citizens of britain.. The reporter then Asked me if I knew my uncle was a death eater.. I told her We had not covered that in magical creatures..   Forgive me if I was not up to date.. I only learned a few months ago about magic.. And Quidditch.. What was a death eater, Pretty lady? ”

“She was told that magical creatures was in thomas’s third year,” Picquery was still all smiles.. “Professor Scamander.. Their might be a few questions for you later.. Someone said that his mentor said that all women were Pretty ladies.. ”

“For the love of Merlin please tell me,” Hector took a moment rubbing the bridge of his nose..

“Outer beauty is a light switch away,” Villia tried not to laugh..

“But inner beauty shines through the darkest night,” Lawerance walked up to the Professors table.. Taking out a small sheet of paper, “The reporter asked if we would deliver a message.. She said send her an owl.. She would love to do an interview..” Lawerance leaned forward, “Any time of night you would prefer..”

Amunet took the paper, “Hector!”

“Professor LeStrange,” Thomas spoke softly.. “They must be jealous.. I told her that Athena’s mother.. Professor Scamanders wife slash girlfriend had that inner beauty.. ”

“That my boy is what makes the magical world go round.. The first kiss you ever had.. The moment when you meet the person you are going to marry, “Professor Scamander looked a glaring Amunet in the eyes..

“When you hold your child for the first time.. ” Lawerance spoke making Scamander pause..

Villia added in covering his heart, “When your child takes those first steps.. ”

“When your grand daughter is going going to be heart breaker like her mother and grandmother..Now that is magic..” Picquery slightly bit her bottom lip, “No.. Those are the good things in life that no meal, no wine…”

“Or cheap floozie could ever match.. Thomas Elliot Carthen, “Amunet glared! “You quoted Hector.. To the press.. And you.. Professor Hector Juan Scamander!”

Professor Scamander grinned,  standing as he took Amunets hand, making a a bouquest of Black roses, blood lillies, and diamond moss appear in his other hand..

“You.. You already got me pregnant you old goat,” Amunet blushed in her anger..

“It doesnt mean we cant keep trying to..”

“PROFESSOR SCAMANDER,” McGonagall coldly spoke..  With a cold glare,”There are childen present..”

“Professor LeStrange.. Even after all these years.. You still make me glow inside.. I will swear till the day death comes that you are a Veela..” Professor Scamander kisses Amunet’s hand, “There is no star that will ever out shine your beauty.. No woman will ever hold a candle to your light..”

“Hector,” Amunet took a deep breath as she took her boguet.. “We have been.. ”

“I never bought the erotic Grimore,” Scamander leaned over and whispered.. “Because I helped write it..”

Amunet went wide eyed, “Headmistress McGonagal is correct..” Amunet leaned over, “We need to talk..” Whispering something as she waves her wand over the two of them, the apparate out..

“Dad.. Did Grandpa just get out of the dog house with nana Lestrange,” Artemis spoke from the entryway.. “She said she would never.. EWE.. EWE!”
Artemis just turned and walked away dropping the Daily Prophet..

“I so have to buy that man a few beers,” Villia whispered.. “You said he was a master of the game.. And no mind control..”

“I believe it Thomas,” Lawerance shook his head..

“And he is your mentor,” Picquery looked sympathetically to Minerva McGonagall

One of the Students picks up the DP, “WHAT..” The Irish student spoke.. “Bloody hell.. The americans came back from behind and won.. By a single goal.. ”

Several other students walk over and start reading..

“After Mr. Carthen crashed stopping the game.. The Americans rallied with a revitalized spirit..” The Irish student was not very happy, “Deploying a tactic improperly called full court press, with the American crowd present getting behind their team.. Singing muggle songs.. We will rock you to start with.. Little Mr.Carthen collected several witches and wizards to be cheerleaders.. At the first time out, They had stripped to their undergarments and begin dancing.. The band, Salem’s Fire, played the muggle song Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap as the half dressed, female and male CHEERLEADERS, danced provacatively.. The Irish Quidditch league stated it is filing an official complaint.. ” Several of the students looked at Thomas, “This reporter does have to say one thing about this painful display of ludity.. The americans did put on a good show.. Mr. Redbeard Jouqin Hernandez of what is now being called the Coven Dancers.. You darling can cross over to this side of the pond anytime your want.. If your reading this darling, feel free to contact the daily Prophet’s office.. I would love to do a personal interview over cultural differences..”

Minerva rubbed the bridge of her nose..

“Headmistress.. The male cheerleaders got louder responses from the Witches..” Thomas looked at the Irish student, “From both sides.. The male ref was about to throw them out till a female ref from Bulgaria. She Zapped him.. She said, let them dance.. Pretty boys can dance.. Equality is beautiful..”

“Mr. Carthen, “Molly Weasley sternly spoke.. “We do not need to turn Quidditch into a taudry thing.. ”

“Professor Weasley,” Picquery walked over and took the Daily Prophet from the student.. Walking it over to Molly, “Did you see the picture of Mr. Hernandez.. He is sculpted like a greek god.. And he is just a permit processor in MACUSA..” With a broken hearted sigh, “He is married.. His husband is equally hot.. It is NOT fair..”

“I am an honorary member of the Coven Dancers, “Thomas grinned.. “They are making a calendar to sale for expenses.. Oh.. Headmistress.. Ms. Pollyana Cheer Captain of the Coven Dancers, and Mr. Hernandez invited me and my friends to Hooters if we every are in america.. Her no-maj slash his husbands brother own several of them.. She said it was a family friendly resturant that specializes in hot wings and beer..”

“Mr. Carthen.. I will talk with Tailia.. We cant have these,” Molly pauses as she looks at the picture.. “These.. wow..”

Several of the female students giggle..

Minerva McGonagall gives a polite cough, “Thank you for bringing him back to us Captain Picquery.. I am glad to see he has taken an interest in some after school activities where his natural talents can be focused..”

“I am not going to the yule ball with you,” Lily coldly states.. “You are just being mean?”

Thomas just looks at Lily and shakes his head.. “My apologies Ms. Potter.. Ms. Granger.. Yall can all go F#$% off..”

“Mr. Carthen,” Molly weasley calls out.. Taking a deep breath, “She does not want to go with you.. ”

Thomas takes off the Jersey and tosses it Little Shade, “Remember Little Shade.. Not all Gryffindor have the courage of there convictions..  Number One..”

“Mr. Carthen, “McGonagall called out.. “We will speak later..” Number One apparates onto Thomas’s shoulder, “I thought we arranged for that cat to not be able to do that..”

“Thomas.. Please do not,” Molly Weasley closes her eyes as Thomas disappears with Number One..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 10:24 AM