Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Rose’s voice is raised, “Thomas.. You cant just use a port key..” Rose has out her wand glowing, “The Pixies just flew off..”

“Computer Lights,” Thomas calls out..

“Thomas,” The lights come on.. “This is.. A.. Wow..”

“Rose.. You like books right, “Thomas whispers softly.. “Come here..”

“This is amazing.. These are unknown works of several artist.. It doesnt change the fact you need to take us ba… Back,” Rose walked over and swallowed hard..

Over the open edge of the loft was rows and rows of book shelves..

“It seems to go on for ever Rose..”

“You..” She grabbed Thomas’s arm, “You built a great library.. That.. My.. ”

“I guess we can go back to,” Rose covered Thomas’s mouth..

“It wont hurt to look around.. I mean.. We are here,” Rose took a deep breath..

Thomas took her hand off of his mouth, “I dropped the port key somewhere.. We have to go find it..”

“Thats right.. We need to find your catalogue,” Rose took a minute.. “Computer.. Where is Thomas’s catalogue?”

A sigiled Drone flew up and scanned Rose.. “Unauthorised user de..”

The larger Pixie flew between the drone and Rose.. It screeched at the drone.. It pointed to Thomas.. It went to his pocket and took out the port key..

The drone scanned it causing an hour glass hologram to appear.. It rotated the 2d hour glass..

“Adult Supervision will be required,” The Drone coldly spoke.. “Thomas has been de-aged.. ”

“Why is adult supervision required,” Thomas took a tone.. “Either I am Thomas elliot Carthen and this is my batcave.. Or It is not.. Which is it..”

“It is your Library sir,” The Drone responded seemingly meekly..

“I.. I understand I .. What is your name,” Thomas changes his tone?

“It seems that.. It is not appropriate to share the terms used most,” The Drone spoke..

“You remind me of Mrs. Rodriguiz.. One of the meanest The librarians In town.. So,” thomas was interrupted..

“Mrs. Tammy Lynn Rodriguiz.. ” The Drone responded, “She is one of your employees now.. Yes.. I will summon her..”
“Chief Archivist Rodriguiz to .. To the front office.. Code one,” The Drone spoke over a PA system.. “ASAP..”

Thomas shook his head.. “Great.. So much for.. Wait I hired that old biddy.. She was ancient when I was little..  ”

“You hired her,” Rose spoke trying not to laugh..

An old woman was floating down an isle with a red helmet on, “Drone 2305..” A sound came from the drone, “Do not toy with me.. I will have you melted down..”

She came up into sight and paused, “Oh my.. It.. Thomas Elliot Carthen.. I recognize you.. Littleone.. It has been decades.. That is not possible..” She was at the top part of the loft and stepped off her skid like device..

Drone 2305 spoke, “He is demanding total access to his library.. He is accompanied by ..”

“Rose Weasley.. ” Mrs. Rodriguiz saw Thomas’s robes, “I see you were properly placed.”

“You knew thomas when he was a mu.. Before he found out he was a mage,” Rose swallows hard as she sees the old woman’s sigiled cane..

Mrs. Rodriguiz narrowed her eyes, “Even when he almost burned down the half the town.. ”

Thomas went very quiet, “There was no proof.. Rose.. I ..”

Rose giggled, “Almost burned down the whole town?”

“Ms. weasley he stole a college text book on Chemistry.. The book was back on the shelf the next day..” Mrs. Rodriguiz was all smiles as she whispers, “I never told him I was impressed.. He started to check out books on ghost that day.. ”

Thomas was very quiet..

“He says you were mean,” Rose spoke looking at Thomas..

“With him.. You have to be strict.. Hector was a bad influence..” Mrs. Rodriguiz hobbled over to Thomas, “By the way.. Might I suggest a few singing lessons..”

Rose went wide eyed first, “Mam.. Listen I..I .. Port key.. You know what happened?”

“Uh huh..” Mrs. Rodriguiz smiled and gave Thomas a hug, “You grew up to be one hell of a man.. Do not tell Hector I said this.. He was a good influence..”

Thomas was more surprised, “I thought you did not like me..”

“Thomas.. I can not show favortism to any of the children that came into the library.. ” With a sigh, “You.. Lets just say years later.. After my husband died.. The bank was taking my house.. My children where barely making it.. I was going to move in with them.. And then.. You showed up one day littleone.. ” The old woman smiled, “Dressed like a gangster.. You returned a book you had left town with.. ”

“You.. He told you about.. About the magical world,” Rose hit thomas in the arm..

“Not at first.. He left the money for the fine in cash.. ” A tear fell down the old woman’s face, “I was being forced retired for someone prettier and younger.. Thomas said he needed a librarian.. He had acquired a private library.. I told the older Thomas.. If he paid off my house from that crook of a banker I would run his Library..” She shook her head, “I knew he was a .. A mobster of some type.. I did not care however.. At most I thought it might be a small private collection.. The next day two heavily armed men brought the banker into the Library on the last day I was to work there.. He was afraid for his life holding a broken arm in a rigged splint.. Told me there had been a mistake.. My husband never had a mortgage on his house.. He returned all my money with my deed..”

“When did thomas Break the International Code of secrecy, “Rose looked at the younger Thomas.. “I am going to have to tell Mum..”

“He did not.. I was arranging his non-magical books with the help of some ruffins.. Armed men stood protecting the books.. Crates and crates of lovely old books.. First editions..” Mrs. rodriguiz smiled, “I started to notice some weird things.. I would go to sleep and the next day the crates had been finished just like I ordered.. Then some old scrolls had come in by mistake.. One of the guards started to get pissed.. Made everyone stand back.. I saw what I thought was Ancient Runes on his suit.. I was wanting to know what was going on.. I was not getting involved in international shipping of stolen antiques..”

Thomas was wide eyed listening..

“I followed the guards with the scrolls.. They refused to touch me or to speak with me.. Thomas had told them if something happened to me.. They would get spiked.. I should never had introduced him to.. nevermind.. I sat there for three hours.. ” Mrs. rodriguiz took a deep breath, “A goblin came out.. I.. He introduced himself.. He apologized because I was not supposed to see this.. He asked me if I was the Tammy Lynn Rodriguiz who introduced Thomas to the Declaration of Independance..” She chuckled, “I told him yes.. Why..  Little short S@#$ invited me to dine with him.. ”

“Let me guess the Magical creatures all showed you respect,” Rose spoke giving Thomas a dirty look..

“Word apparently Spread like wildfire.. Several Creatures came out of the woodwork.. I was stunned, “A tear fell down her face.. “They all started asking me questions.. Who were the fifty five no-maj’s that signed the most powerful magical document in existence.. ”

“So Thomas broke the rules that night,” rose was stern..

“No.. My future husband.. I married that Goblin.. He is kind and in his golden years.. He told me that He was not going to let me be harrassed.. He asked me to tell him more about these Muggles called the fity five.. the Sons of Liberty.. The free Masons.. The minutemen. He explained how magical creatures such as himself where treated.. Over a meal that was delivered from my favorite restaurant..” With a smile seeing Rose’s face, “I like short men..”

Rose was taking a deep breath, “He had told them about the Declaration of independence..”

“I thought he was a criminal.. He had grown up to be a rebel leader,” Thomas Smiles at Mrs. Rodriguiz’s comment.. “The next morning I just walked into the magical section and started helping reorganizing it too. It was a mess…”

“Were you not scared, “Rose looked at the older woman..

“Not one bit.. This children could not..” Mrs. rodriguiz almost choked, “Could not read.. I started classes immediately.. I had to start teaching the magical creatures to read. Illiteracy is UNACCEPTABLE!”

“Did they not say anything about you just walking in,” Rose was surprised?

“Argue with the woman who taught the little bit older then he is now Thomas about the constitution, the articles of confederation, Common sense, and the Declaration of independence..” Mrs. Rodriguiz had a warm smile, “I got busy and needed help.. Thomas was very busy.. I asked my fiance if I could ask for extra help to get these libraries better organized.. He said he would pass it up himself.. He came back in thirty minutes.. I was authorized to hire ten people.. Three hundred and thirty three million, four hundred eighty five thousand, nine hundred and seven muggle slash magical books do not manage themselves..”

“Three.. three hundred and.. Thirty.. Million books ,” Rose bites her bottom lip. Excitedly she grabs Thomas’s hand, “You.. You built a great library of muggle and Magical documents..”

Seeing Rose holding thomas’s hand and arm, “Four Great Libraries.. And we are going through the Uagadou School of Magic’s Library.. My husband and several of the sub Librarians Managed to separate the Library from the school.. Before it went boom.. ”

Rose was shocked and excited, “You saved the Library to..” She realized she was holding Thomas’s hand and arm.. “Letting go of Thomas’s hand, “He saved the books, scrolls,and tablets..”

“We are processing the books, “Mrs. Rodriguiz smiled.. “The Librarian how ever is.. She is being held.. Till she calms down.. We will return the books..” With an evil smile, “After we copy all of them..”

“Mr. rodriguiz.. You.. You are a pirate?” thomas looks at the older sigiled woman with respect, ” You told me that theft was wrong?”

“No Thomas.. I said,” Mrs. rodriguiz stopped herself.. “So who started that fire?”

Thomas went very subdued,”So there are hundreds of millions of books in my collection?” looking at her, “Um.. Our collection..”

“Thomas you cant hide this.. It is the greatest collection of books in human history,” Rose turned him around.. “You.. Do you know what you have done.. This.. The great libraries in history served as parts of the greatest dissemination points of knowledge.. Four.. ” Rose was excited, “This.. Do you have a copy of….”

“Yes.. It was found by sigiled soldiers.. They evacuated hidden sites ISIS was about to destroy.. ” Mrs. Rodriguiz was glowing, ” Our Antiquities Department has.. Well National treasure..”

Thomas was confused, “National treasure?”

“It is a movie.. We will watch it later.. I never mentioned which book it was,” Rose was biting her bottom lip..

Several Unspeakables apparated in with Hermione Granger Weasly in a professional looking suit..

Ron was with them back in an Auror uniform. With his badge clearly visible, “I told you he was a danger.. He kidnapped..”

“Rose.. You are in enough trouble,” Hermione’s and everyones back was turned to the Vast Library.. “Mr. Carthen.. Your grandmother helped us get in here.. You are about to..”

“Mother,” Rose swallowed hard.. “Look behind you..”

“Young Lady .. You were supposed to keep track of him.. Not follow him,” Hermione was stern..

“You are lucky Headmistress McG,” Ron stopped after he turned to look.. “By merlin’s beard.. Oh bloody hell.. Hermione..”

“Ron.. We have to, “Hermione is turned around by her husband.. “Merlins beard! This..”

One of the Unspeakable whispers to Hermione..

“Madam Minister for Magic,” Mrs. Rodriguiz is very polite. “Welcome to the Great Library of Britanna.. The department of Mysteries is upset.. They tried to remove books when his grandmother became aware of us..”

“this is,” Hermione took a deep breath.. “I am being told that several of the books here are of questionable..”

“Yes I have classified several of the collection as bound for the department of Mysteries..” Looking at the Unspeakables, ” Unfortunately for a book to leave the Library.. Those that were marked TS.. We need access to them.. Thomas had all the proper sigil codes.. He was the only one.. So when they took the books without codes they came back home..”

Hermione takes a deep breath, “And she ..” Hermione laughed, “Your older self knew he was going to lose in some way.. When your grandmother deaged you.. She erased the access to remove the books.”

Minerva Mcgonagall Apparated in with Number One on her shoulder, “Mr. Carthen.. Can I expect this to keep occuring in.. In.. ” Minerva takes a deep breath, she starts to speak and stops..

“You told me not to let him out of my sight Headmistress,” Rose responded quietly.. “He never left my sight..”

“That is the understatement of the year,” Ron looks back over the library.. “Hermione.. We cant leave this..”

“How many books,” Hermione looks to the older sigiled woman?

“Mum.. This is Mrs. Rodriguiz.. She is the chief Archivist.. Of the whole Three hundred and thirty three million, four hundred eighty five thousand, nine hundred and seven book collection.. Thomas Senior also saved the whole Uagadou School of Magic’s library.. They are processing it now..”

“I.. I had no clue,” Minerva saw all the books herself.. “Surely this is not that accurate..”

“You are correct Headmistress.. The collection is growing everyday.. At all four of our locations,” Mrs. Rodriguiz added professionally.. “We have a trust account set up to pay our expenses.. If the Department of Mysteries wishes to assign personnel her madam Minister for magic.. Madam Minister?”

Hermione covered her mouth as she looked over the rail, “This location will have to be classified.. ” She turns and looks at Mrs. Rodriguiz, “May I have a tour. ”

“Under the peace treaty.. Of course Madam Minister,” Mrs. Rodriguiz responds.. “You will all need to wear protective gear.. ” After a few seconds,

“Thomas.. You and rose.. I cant let you walk through..  I am sorry honey.. Your headmistress is in charge of teaching you..”

“But.. It is,” rose was cut off..

“Rose Granger Weasley,” Hermione spoke.. “We do not know what is down there.. If the Chief Archivist says no.. ”

“And it is McGonagall’s call.. AFTER reviewing the library’s content,” Ron spoke to his daughter..

“Children..” Minerva looks longingly to the rows and rows of books, “We are late getting back to Hogwarts..”

As several sigiled drones bring saftey gear in yellow helmets, knee pads, gloves, and elbow pads..  Several other skids showed up..

“You are advised not to use your wands in here.. The unspeakables can explain how that went for them,” Mrs. Rodriguiz stepped onto her Skid.. “Thomas.. You left your Notebooks of Lazurua Long open.. Please take it with you.. We already have a copy..”

Minerva walks over to a large chair.. She takes a book off the stand next to it.. Looking at the book for a long moment. Then Looking at Thomas, “Mr. Carthen.. Please take you book with you?”

Mrs. Rodriguiz looks at Minerva McGonagall quietly.

“Your grandmother left your education in my care.. Mrs. Rodriguiz I will discuss Thomas and Rose’s access to the material,” Hermione and Ron look at McGonagall.. “Madam Minister for Magic.. We still have an issue to deal with.. I am curious why over the last few years muggle technology has started working at Hogwarts?”

Minerva looked from Thomas to Mrs. Rodriguiz..

“Minerva we are still investigating the causes.. It,” Hermione looks at the sigiled Chief Archivist.

“We have checked the cell phones, the towers, the computers, ” Ron made a face as he had on the protective gear..

“But not the transistors molds or what is ever used to make them,” Thomas smiled.. “I am the reason Technology is working..”

Rose’s face broke out into a smile..

“Thomas.. By merlin’s beard,” Ron closed his eyes.. “We checked the manufaturing plants.. We have means..”

“Did you check the ..” Rose stops and thinks for a moment, “Semi truck or crates lettering..”

“The plastic.. It is made from oil,” Thomas chuckled.. “I am a necromancer.. So.. Plastic is made from oil.. Which is from dead animals and plants… ”

Ron starts to speak and stops..

“Because that is how you would have done it.. So you could use muggle tech inside the ministry and elsewhere..” Hermione walks over to Thomas.. She kneels down, ” We will talk later.. This is amazing.. Four libraries like this.. I also heard that you like my daughter.. She is in a relationship with someone else..”

Thomas smiled and bit his lip saying nothing..

“Mother he had the same conversation it appears with Athena and Amunet, “Rose interrupted..

Ron and Hemrione both looked at each other..

“We have to get back to hogwarts,” Rose adds.. “We will be late to class..”

Thomas holds the Notebooks of Lazurus Long and closes his eyes as they glow green..

“Thomas.. Is something wrong,” Hermione reaches out to Thomas?

“What does it mean when the voices say a destiny stolen?” Thomas looks at the adults, opening his green glowing eyes. “I can hear several of the books in the far off distance speaking.. Was I supposed to be in your year.. Why was my name in hogwarts book of Acceptance? As an american?”

Minerva takes a deep breath, “thomas.. It is a long story for another day..”

“Mr….. thomas.. I do not know,” Hermione seemed sad in her answer.. “It is something the Department of Mysteries will not..”

“Voldemort would have ruled europe minus sweden, with an iron fist. ” One of the Unspeakables seemed to have a female voice..  “The Americans evacuated The British isles.. Everything went to hell.. It was decided to make a small alteration..”

“Wait.. He was supposed to be at hogwarts with us,” Ron looked at the Unspeakable?

The unspeakables got on the skiff.. The same female spoke, “His grandmother cast the deciding lot..”

“I was sacrificed to.. That is not right,” thomas responded. “F#$%! The needs of the many outwiegh the needs of the few!”

The unspeakable female takes a moment, “Voldemort killed Athena.. We are aware of your feelings for her.. At least they used to be there.. You did say…”

“I would give up everything for her,” thomas has tears in his eyes.. “I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR HER! SHE MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE! I..” Thomas stops cold, “Ran my mouth.. The offer was accepted..”

“Which is very important.. It is a similar lesson you were taught today,” The unspeakable coldly speaks.. “So we gave you back what was taken.. And yes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.. And as the quote goes the needs of the one.. ”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 09:32 AM