Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“A package for Thomas arrived,” Thomas was wide eyed at the tall large man..

“Mr. carthen, “Minerva was very calm.. “This is Hagrid.. The keeper of the keys..  ”

Hagrid knelt down and looked at Thomas, “You dont look like a warlord..”

Thomas took a deep breath, “Are you a wrestler?”

A september wind blew softly as the two looked at each other..

“It is a shame they put you in slytherin.. ” Hagrid stood up, “where is that..”

An all black house cat with bat wings appriated into the area.. It let loose a happy meow after sniffing the air.. He trotted over to Thomas, “Meow..”

“It showed up about five minutes ago,” Hagrid shook his head.. “So far it has chased the owls all over the castle.. ”

“What is it,” Artemis asked?

Thomas kneels down, “You are pretty.. And you do magic.. “As he pets the cat it sniffs him and looks at the people around, “We dont know your name? ”

“Her name is Number One,” Hagrid hands a letter to Minerva.. “A new set of robes and a.. Well a very special wand.. and.. ”

Minerva reads the letter..

Hagrid takes a deep breath, “Thomas..” Moving his jaw, “You are.. Your older self confused and scared a lot of people.. I wont have any of that.. sillyness your older self pulled..” Hagrid winked at Thomas, “Artemis.. I will give you a second chance..”

Artemis took a deep breath, “I.. I misjudged you.. My.. ” Looking at Thomas,” My father’s older self made.. Had ..”

“Still having problems with halflings,” Hagrid smiled.. “My brother is happy in the Antartic Colony.. They all are..  Some time thomas you  will have to explain your manefesto.. I bet the pure bloods are not very happy..”

“You’re the half giant,” thomas grinned happily.. “How is fluffy Bunny?”

“I am glad the extra side of meat is delivered.. I got one question, “Hagrid took a deep breath.. “Do you have to be friends with the Malfoys?”

“Hagrid,” Minerva called out.. She hands the letter over to Fontaine,  “Agilbert.. You are going to want to read this.. ”

“His wand is made from ..” Fontaine moves his head subtley, ” A core donated by Pando.. That creature has never..” going back to reading, “Utah.. The Armillaria ostoyae donated..”

“And it comes With an amber sphere from ancient times,” Minerva raised an eyebrow..

“This.. Minerva,” Agilbert saw number one appirate.. “Listen this needs to be..”

Number One reappeared sitting on a bound package, “Meow..”

“Number one,” Thomas went to reach down..

Number One Appirated back to Thomas’s shoulder making him pause, “Meow..”

“Number One..” thomas stood back up, “I do not think they will..”

The package comes unbound..  A weird looking wand with a black oily look and orange balls on it flies to Thomas’s hand..

Number One Apparates to Rose’s shoulder surprising her, “Number One..”

“Mmmrreeeooooww!” The cloth of thomas’s packages floats to him and surrounds him in the form of a slytherin robes..

Several other flying creatures show up with packages..

“And to my children.. I wont be there if you recieve this package.. ” Agilbert looks at the packages.. “To Little shade..  If you are at hogwarts.. You are most likely in Gryffindor.. You have your mother’s courage and strength.. She had enough for both of us.. ”

Little shade had a tear in her eyes, “Dad..”

“A wand made of ..” Agilbert narrowed his eyes reading the next page, “The bones of an old wolf from Chernobyl.  He donated them.. And his fur… The raven with red feathers has been trained.. She is named Axel..”

Axel walks up slowly. Then she flies up to Little shades shoulder and making a loud skwak.. Little Shade swallows hard as the box on the ground opens up.. A White wand flies to Little shades hand..

Axel hops down and skwaks again..

“This,” Minerva pauses as the package comes off the ground and forms new Gryffindor robes around Little Shade..

“Are beginner robes little one,” Fontaine shook his head.. “This is not even legal over here..”

Bruce kneels and whispers in french to the large hawk, “What is your name?”

The Hawk hopes on Bruce’s shoulder..

Fontaine reads some more, “Appearently… Her name is Osirus.. Minerva.. ”

Bruce smiles and waves his hand as a wand comes from the package, “This is awesome!”

“Made of what ever Sigillaria, bound with veela hair, and..” Fontaine  narrows his eye, “dragon fur.. Their are no furred dragons..”

The process is repeated with the robes surrounding bruce..

Artemis looks at her large owl with a sigh, “Archon..”

“Meow,” Number One seemed to speak..

The larger Archon seemed to give a dirty look to Number One..

“I already have a wand,” Artemis looks at the package.. “And robes.. ”

Fontaine sighed, “These were made for you after I found out last..”

“You can stop that right NOW,” An older woman spoke.. She walked out to the forrest part they were standing at, “You little SOB.. . I should kill you..”

“Nana Amunet,” Artemis was surprised.. “You.. ?”

Number One Apparates Thomas behind Hagrid.. Axel Apparates Little Shade behind Minerva..  Osirus Apparates  Bruce Behind Fontaine..
Archon hop onto Artemis’s shoulder..

“Archon,” Artemis is standing behind Joa-Joa..

“They.. They can apparate,” amunet’s blonde hair and olive tan features show her surprise?

“Amunet.. ,” Minerva looks at Thomas.. With a sigh, “Let me guess..”

“I am going to kill him and his grandmother.. ” Amunet threw a balled up piece of paper to the ground, “I have to go tell that old goat…”

Fontaine puts away the other letter.. Waving his hand the piece of paper comes to Agilberts hand.. Opening it, “Congratulations.. Amunet Lestrange.. Per the surrender agreement with the Department of mysteries…”

Minerva tries not to smile, “Surrender agreement?”

“Signed Thomas Elliot Carthen.. PS.. bortaS bIr jablu’DI’, reH QaQqu’ nay’, ” Agilbert Fontaine had a confused look on his face..

“Revenge is a dish best served cold,” Amunet growls out.. Pointing at Thomas hiding behind Hagrid, “I told thomas when he was this age..”

“I will have twins by that old bastard before I accept you as being anywhere near Athena,” Thomas laughs.. “That conversation was just a few days ago to me..”

“That is not funny.. I am way to old to have children.. And now..” Amunet was pissed, “I left that old goat.. Because.. You.. You muggle no-maj.. ”

“Is it true he saved Athena, “Joa-Joa coldly spoke holding her cane?

“That..” Amunet looked down, “He.. It is complicated..”

“I am tired of your S#$% Mrs. Lestrange.. You.. ” thomas’s wand glows green, “You were the one who  oblivated me. Werent you.. You destroyed my life.. I was supposed to be here when I was elven. Not Professor Scamander..”

“You were..” Amunet paused, “You are white trash Thomas.. I.. I do not believe you are a pure blood.. My daughter.. Do you know.. What you have done?”

“Grandmother,” Artemis was not nice.. “Did you obliviate him? AFTER HE SAVED MOM?”

Thomas steps out from behind Hagrid, “You.. You are the reason I.. I ..”

Amunet paused and then glared, “I am the three time international dueling champion.. Little boy..”

“And I am a direct descendant of Melrin,” thomas rolled his head and eyes mockingly, “And..” thomas stopped, “No.. I.. Mistakes.. I cant second guess myself.. But.. No.. Athena is a good woman.. And so is Artemis.. And that is because of Hector Scamander is a real man.. A good one.. ”

Thomas turns his back on  Amunet, “Headmistress McGonagal.. I gave Percy Weasley my word I would open the thingie they think is..”

“Dont you dare turn your back on me.. Trying to dismiss me,” amunet was pissed.. “We know for a fact he is a criminal.. This artificial insemination..

He used it..”

Hagrid tired not to smile when he saw Thomas smirk..

“I am mad and hate you.. I most likely plotted a thousand ways to kill you.. Let me be clear.. I would never curse a child with you as its mother.. Not even Voldemort or Grndlewald.. No one deservses that fate.. ”

“You helped him with love magic.. Or you and his accursed love of technology.. How did this happen,” Amunet was mad waved her hands over belly..

“Headmistress..”

“Yes thomas,” Minerva tried not to smile..

“You do teach basic anatomy and.. ” thomas whispers, “Sex ed right?”

“Thomas,” Minerva has a serious look on her face. “Amunet did not attend Hogswart.. I cannot vouch for her level of Knowledge..”

Fontaine laughed at Minerva’s comment as Amunet glared..

Joa-Joa, Hagrid, and all the students grinned..

“You have not won,” Amunet was fit to be tied.. The anger seemed to seep from her, “I am a proud graduate of the Durmstrang Institute. We covered such topics..”

“I cant help but think..All those years.. You bet against me.. Robbed me of everything of value..” thomas does not turn around as Number One appirates him back behind Hagrid, “Artemis is beautiful.. Like her sister and brother.. I have friends.. New ones I made when I got here.. And another one I made today.. ”

“The ministry and MACUSA have most of your money, ” Amunet’s coldness reached out of her it seemed.. “Athena married someone else.. You do not remember the night Little Shade or Bruce was concieved.. You have not won.. ”

“But I have friends here.. Even Scorpius and Albus who attacked me at least are honest frenimies,” Thomas looks at bruce who nodded yes at the correct use of the word.. “Where are your friends? Your husband? ”

“I am a Lestrange.. We,” Amunet pauses.. “Do not look at me that way.. He.. He is a vile little creature.. He killed hundreds of Aurors personally.. He nuked ICOW.. And a whole school of..”

“That is why mama left,” Artemis gave Thomas a dirty look.. “Reverse Psychology.. Grandmother.. you are responsible for me existing.. That.. That last big fight you had was.. Eighteen years ago..”

“You..” amunet froze, “I.. No.. She went slumming.. I..”

“She hunted down father and went straight into his arms, ” Artemis took a deep breath.. “You.. Controlling over bearing woman..”

“You are resting your hand child on your wand,” Amunet was angry..

“I was trained by the meanest B#$%^ I know.. She used to be a dueling champion,” Artemis responded.. “For the record.. You have lost.. Dad is right.. I will help grand father get custody.. You need to change ..”

Amunet is pissed, “He.. Listen you..”

“I love you grandmother but not your attitude.. Dad is just…. God you should of made arangements at least with Ilvermorny.. And none of this would have happened.. He would have been some minor overlooked offical.. You made him greant Nana..” Artemis seemed to lift her nose into the air..

“Artemis.. He is.. Listen.. You do not know his bloodline.. He comes from a scourer colony in America.. A long line of theives and killers.. ” amunet chuckled.. “Supposedly his father was from these colonist.. Claim to be nothing but a small group of about three hundred people.. All supposedly descended from pureblood criminals from here..” Minerva looks at her, “They are only descended from eighteen families..”

Fontaine is looking at amunet moving his jaw out..

“Yes headmaster.. A hidden colony of purebloods that are hidden from you.. “Amunet was pissed, “They are criminals.. And thomas gets a double dose.. He is a F#$%ing malfoy.. You dont know.. Lucius’s mother is the head of the Department of Ministries.. She killed her husband with Dragon Pox.. Even then she had an affair to concieve her daughter..”

A very polite voice spoke, “Amunet.. Enough..”

“Grandmother.. Thomas,” Scorpius stood there next to Albus..

“You.. It figures that,” Amunets wand went flying from a single short blast from Narcissa’s wand..

Amunet Angrily summoned her wand back to her hand..

Narcissa hit her wand again sending it flying, “We can do this all day Amunet.. You will leave my nephew alone..”

Amunet waves her hand a certain way and Narcissa’s wand comes from her hand..

To everyone’s shock Narcissa calmly drew a second wand and shot her own wand away from Amunet, “All day Amunet.. For the record.. I was the one working for Thomas Elliot Carthen.. Senior.. Expect an increase in births.. He put a special birth enhacer in the water.. You were thinking of having another child.. It activated..”

“Auntie Narcissa.. How .. Is that even possible,” Thomas started thinking for a second.. “I mean.. Well if you blessed the chemical.. And cast a spell on them.. A..”

“A delayed reaction spell father,” Bruce called out..

“I can see it.. It is some fancy spellwork but ..” Jorel looked at bruce, “Thomas would have kept it simple.. To where even sigiled soldiers could use it.. ”

“We will need to speak with Professor Weasley,” Bruce was thinking out loud.. “She knows a lot about home magic spells.. Dad is not us..”

“Well I mean would you do .. It would have to be a really want .. ” Jorel was thinking, “A wish want trigger.. Mr. Scamander mentioned something like this in class.. Magic being based on the MGCS formula.. ”

“What ingrediants,” Bruce looked at Jorel? “We need to seriously go to the library.. Maybe some of..”

“Boys,” amunet had a partially horrified.. She had stopped, “You can not.. I mean..”

Narcissa waved her hand and her other wand came back to her, “Amunet.. Listen to me.” With a sigh, “We can talk in private..” Narcissa  smiled.. “You can NOT look me in the face and tell me you are not proud of little Thomas.. Every weakness you think he has.. He compensated for.. Over compensated for..” Amunet gave Narcissa a dirty look, “He showed no mercy to those who challenged him.. I wonder where he got that? Not from Hector or his mother.. Gave them every chance to stand down.. And when they refused.. ”

Minerva nodded her head as Amunet waved her hand, bringing her own wand back to her.

Amunet takes a deep breath, “You destroy them.. And leave no dou.. ” Amunet turns and looks at Thomas, “Doubt you are..”

“Lord of the manor,” Minerva coldly speaks..

Thomas peaked around Hagrid, “Because.. They will always come for you.. Make an example and make it often as necessary. She said that all the time to Athena.. After a Joann, Willma and Goldie made Athena cry.. Give them one chance to walk away and then break their noses first.. No .” Thomas was wide eyed, “No.. I would not ever have been influenced by that B@#$% !!”

“Sound familar Amunet,” Joa- Joa quietly but firmly uttered.. “Now where have I heard that? Agilbert?”

“It does sound very Familar,” Agilbert gracfully turned.. With no malice, “Like a certain someones manifesto.. The first warning has been given for them to walk away..”

“And they did not walk away,” Hagrid gives Amunet a dirty look.

“My exhusband was his mentor ..Not me, “Amunet had a smile break out across her face.. “I am not giving that little S@#$ the pleasure.” Taking a deep breath, “For the record however HeadMaster and Headmistress.. Durmstrang would be a better use of his potential. I will be contacting Krum over this matter.”

Fontaine and McGonagall saw a small smirk on Amunet’s face..

Thomas flicked Amunet off, “she.. I.. I remember that.. She hates me..”

“Thomas,” Minerva speaks softly.. “Not every part of your past is pleasant.. As much as you hate her she is Athena’s mother.. And she help make you the man you look up to now.. Do not be ashamed.. You took the pain she caused and turned it into a cause to prove her wrong.. Notice she waited until you were de-aged to challenge you.”

Amunet stopped and turned, “Headmistress you..”

“Why do you think she was travelling abroad?”  Minerva spoke, “I am willing to bet your older self left an open challenge to her.. Wands at Dawn.. Just me and you.. No witnesses winner take all.. Name the time and place..”

Amunet froze in place..

Hagrid raised an eyebrow and then chuckled..

“For now little ones lets get aboard the carriages.. Where are they?” Thomas sniffs the air and exhales green glowing air Next to McGonagall, “thomas.. It is ok to be angry and upset.. You are a young Wizard.. We all make.. Choices.. Someday I will tell you about the time when I went for a walk.. And a few German Aircraft crash landed.. Through no fault of my own..” Minerva softly spoke, “It was a VERY windy night. Random lightening storms. Or was it clear? No it had started out clear..”

“Minerva,” All the adutls had frooze in place..

“Headmistress,” Artemis swallowed hard.. “The international Statue of.. It.. Prevents..”

“The only time German planes flew over the Uk was World war two,” Victoria states confused.. “Oh!”

Everyone is very quiet looking to each other..

“Headmistress,” Thomas looked with respect At Minerva.. His eyes went wide eyed, “Never in the history of mankind has so much been owed to so few.. Bed knobs and broomsticks.. It is a retelling of.. It was true?”

“Poppycock.. ” Minerva had a small smirk, “If I catch any of you spreading such lies I will deduct fifty points from your respective houses.. The international Convention of Secrecy prevents Witches and Wizards from exposing themselves in such a manner…”

Several Carriages landed..

“Minerva,” Agilbert had a little shock on his face and in his voice..

“Please Minerva.. ” Amunet calls out, “It would take a witch or wizard of such high skill.. You are not that good.. And to go do it undetected.. It is impossible. The ministry would have been aware of that level of magic..”

“You are very correct amunet, it would make a wizard very tired and drained.. Children.. Do not forget.. Amunet is the Three time Undefeated.. Something.. Something.. Dueling.. Order of Merlin first Class..” Minerva hid her smirk, “One of the most skilled and dangerous Witches ever produced.. She has not lost a duel since.. Her third year at Durmstrang I believe.. She would have eventually beat Narcissa with Ease.. She was even awarded the Victoria Cross..” Not even facing Amunet, “Come along Students.. Mr. Carthen gave his word to Mr. Weasley..  Please get in the pre-assigned carriages..”

Amunet who was a little angry but going wide eyed, “I never recieved the Victoria.. Cross…”

“I must be geting old.. I could have sworn Ole Winston gave someone that medal.. Anyway,” Minerva calmly walked as if she had said nothing.. “Children.. Carriages..”

thomas opened the carriage door for Minerva. He whispers, “Ms. Price..”

Minerva chuckled and whispered, “If we are going to be rude Thomas.. I liked her portrayal of Jessica Fletcher better.. And Angela has a beautiful voice.. Has since she was a little girl….” Speaking louder,” Children it is time to go..”

“Yes Headmistress McGonagall, “Artemis hit Rose in the arm lightly after shaking off her shock.

“Yes Headmistress McGonagall,” the hogwarts students respectfully spoke quietly obeying with no argument..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 08:35 AM