Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Rose Weasley walked Thomas to the Slytherin table, “No.. You will sit and eat.. You will go shopping for a new robe and wand later.. ”

Thomas was apprehensive as everyone was very quiet.. He was wearing blue jeans and a magneto was right T-shirt..

Several of the Slytherin females smiled quietly.

Artemis coughed politely, “Good morning father.. ”

“Good morning,” thomas smiles as he walks over to Artemis. He gives her a hug, “You.. You are prettier then your mother.. You know that..”

Artemis shakes her head, “You are still in trouble.. You cost Slytherin 10 points.. How did you get past the Grey Lady?”

The older Slytherin all started to glare but stopped with a single dirty look from Artemis..

“Yes Mister Carthen .. I asked the Grey lady to reset all the riddles for non Ravenclaw to expert level.. To paraphrase..” Minerva called out from her spot, “I have been assured by the Barron you followed the rules laid down by Professor Weasley.. We will Talk later Ms. Jackson..”

“It was late.. He had his blanket and pillow.. He slept on the floor,” Gloria hit one of the other Ravenclaws in the arm.. “I told the Baron who said it was ok..

Professor Scamander walked in and yawned, “No Madam that is not the solution..”

The Grey Lady was not happy.. She threw up a large sheet of paper and Glared at Thomas, “I will find the answer..” She turned into a ball of light and flew past the other Ghost and students..

“I should subtract fiftey points from Slytherin..” Hector Scamander took a deep breath, “Twenty five points awarded to Slytherin.. For out thinking the grey lady.. And fifteen points to Gryffindor for Rose Weasley being right.. About Karma..”

The Gryffindors and Slytherin where very happy with several nodding there heads yes.

Molly Weasley shook her head, “What did he do to poor Helena?”

Artemis looks at thomas, “Dad.. ”

“What..” thomas has a smile till Minerva coughs politely, “Headmistress.. She is trying to solve the Navier-Stokes problem.. I may have hinted my older self had solved it to get Psychohistory to work.. I lost another Phone.. I set it out with her.. She opened the door for me absentmindely.. ”

“And she immediately came to me every thirty minutes with a solution, ” Professor Scamander yawned and shook his head.. “Boy you are Karma in the form of a semi..”

“What is the Navier-Stokes problem, “Molly asked as most of the students and staff were looking to Professor Scamander as he walked to the staff eating area? Several of the Ravenclaw’s shook their heads..

“It is a set of no-maj unsolvable equations..”Agilbert Fontaine chcukled, “Headmistress.. He is YOUR headache..”

“In the Lady’s defense I tried to get her with why isnt Nickelback considered one of the greatest rock bands of alltime, ” Thomas’s comment made a lot of the students roll their eyes.. Thomas looked at them, “She said they were corporate sellouts.. And they were not the beetles or sir elton john..”

Hector rubbed the bridge of his nose, “Straight Karma.. He falshed a shiney object in front of her.. In the form of an unsolvable math problem.. ”

“And he learned this from you,” Minerva looked at Thomas and then to Scamander..

“I tutored him in muggle mathematics.. Before.. Before the incident,” Hector walked up to the table.. A single biscuit and a cup of coffee greet him, “Had to hide as part of the muggle community.. So I was a substitute teacher. It was an interesting subject.. which he barely passed.. ”

Bruce shook his head and sighed at the scene.. He whispered to Jorel, ” I got my mother’s intelligence..”

Little Shade whispered to Amir, “Prefect.. Is that a good thing?”

“He just got more points for Slytherin.. So no..” Amir saw the hurt look on Little shade’s face, “Keep in mind yesterday he also did the impossible.. I now see why you are in our house.. ”

“It has not been confirmed yet,” Victoria whispered.. “We heard the rumors.. ”

“Yes..” Lucius looked at the other instructors, “Ms. dursley.. ” the other Instructor’s nod there heads yes, “For performing the impossible.. Breaking an Imperius curse and unbreakable vow.. To the house slytherin..” Lucius had a serious look on his face, “Three thousand points to Slytherin..”

The Syltherins all started cheering as the other houses got lost look son their faces..

Artemis smiled as several of the older slytherin whispered Noblesee Oblige, slightly bowing their heads.

Amir glared at Thomas, “No.. They earned..” Taking a moment, “Let them celebrate.. ” Amir Ptolmey stood, “We can take em.. It means every single one of you must not fail..” Amir eyes Artemis, “Syltherin hasnt won yet.. It just means we have to win the house cup.. And take every point we can..”
Gloria towards her fellow Ravenclaw, “Mandatory one hour a day extra study for all Ravenclaws.. I want us to take the top of every class.. I heard a rumor that the professors might all be adopting Lucius’s method.. This means we can take Slytherin..”

Artemis looks around the Slytherin, “This means we have to take every point we can..”

Minerva quietly holds her hand up to the professors with a smile, “Just watch..”

Hufflepuff is quiet looking at each other..

Fortuna sees the quiet whispers and assumptions.. “We are not out of it..” Having stood, “We can win this.. We are not out of it.. Slytherin is just in the lead..”

The other three house tables burst out loud laughing..

The hufflepuff students all look down..

Thomas looks at the Syltherin table, “Why are you laughing.. Artemis?”

“It is hufflepuff.. They..” Artemis was gentle, “Father.. They.. are.. Hard workers..”

“Artemis..” Thomas looked at his friend Fortuna, “Winston Churchill.. Had all the traits of each house.. But he worked the Nazi’s over.. Hard unrelenting work..” Thomas tried to think, “Uhm.. I.. I would have valued work horses over race horses.. I bet most of the Sigiled are hufflepuff inspirit.. No.. elbow greese is a magic on its own.. They may not have the Bravery of Gryffindor, The intelligence of Ravenclaw, or slytherin cunning.. But they will work every advantage they have.. And will play a long game.. They are the most dangerous of our competition.. they will burn the midnight oil.. Work while we sleep.. God forbid they get cunning and plan.. Assemble their brightest and start tutoring.. And have the bravest running hearts and minds with their own..”

The great hall is quiet..

“Father.. It is cute but.. They take anyone..” Artemis stops cold as she sees Samson stand up, “Samson..”

Turning to his fellow Hufflepuff, he takes out his wand.. The older hufflepuffs are followed by the same act with the younger students all standing..

They start lighting their wands and salute Thomas.. “Noblesee Oblige..” Samsons smiles, “Bring it on.. We will out work you! Two hours of extra study.. House meeting after breakfast..” Samson looks at Amir, “Dont get to attached to the Qudditch cup..”

Artemis is about to say something..

“I would return the salute.. I.. I have no wand,” Thomas smiled.. “Noblesee Oblige..”

“Please.. There are a limited number of points possible,” Gloria responds.. “Thomas.. Will cost slytherin a lot of points.. It is not feasible for hufflepuff to stage a comeback.. At the beginning..”

“Actually Gloria,” Hector took a deep breath.. “Headmistress..”

“Agilbert,” Minerva nodded her head..

“I will be telling my students when we get back.. ” Looking at Thomas, “We will be holding a Junior olympic Wizarding tournament towards the end of the semester.. All the schools will be participating.. In an effort to rebuild international peace through competition.. ”

“Which means that there are points available to take slytherin,” Samson grinned moving his light brown hair aside.. “Headmistress what events will be present..”

“Each school will have to participate in each of the fields of study.. We are working it out.. I know their will be a quidditch tournament, the dueling society will hold the junior duels, and.. Their will be an academic competition..” McGonagall looked around, “And yes.. Ms. Jackson.. Every victory you score during this junior olympics is worth a hundred points for your house.”

Thomas looks at a seat in front of a black haired slytherin female, “High.. You are Capricornia .. Capricornia Black right.. May I sit here.. ”

Capricornia swallowed hard, “Thomas.. You.. You, my name..”

“You know my name,” thomas smiled..

Artemis gave a dirty look but stopped herself from speaking..

“My adopted Auntie said I should talk with you.. ” Thomas smiles, “You.. She said said you were hidden with the muggles.. ” thomas looks around and raises his hand in a V..

Capriconia looks up to Narcissa with a smile, slowly she raises her hand in a V..

“Live long and prosper,” Thomas speaks looking capricornia..

“I can only be your friend if you answer the next question correctly..” Caproconia gets a serious look on her face, “Who is the best Captain?”

“Captain Hober Mallow.. Of the Far Star.. first a trader..  Then Mayor of Terminus.. ” thomas smirks, “He was the best star ship captain.. Followed by Golan Trevize also of the Far Star.. Different version of course..”

“That is NOT an answer,” Capricornica responds..

“Captain Sheridan of Babylon Five.. future President of the Intersteller alliance..” One of the male slytherin’s responds with a smile, “What.. I am a half blood?”

“Please.. Captain Kirk would have ate them alive,” Capriconia responded..

“Excuse me,” Amir calls out.. “It is a well known fact.. Captain Kirk would have been in Gryffindor!”

“Spock would have been in Ravenclaw,” Gloria calls outs..

“Yes.. But they would have fell apart with out Scotty.. ” Samson spoke with a slight scottish accent, “He was pure Hufflepuff!”

Gloria looks at them, “Picard would have been in Ravenclaw with..”

“By merlins beard.. I bloody dont think so.. Jean Luc Picard would have been Gryffindor, “Amir responds..

“Mr. Ptolmey.. I am about to take ten points from Gryffindor even though I am a guest..,” Fontaine stands up catching everyones attention..

“Agilbert,” Minerva stands up.. “that..”

“Everyone knows Captain James T. Kirk was born in riverside Iowa.. ” The instructors and students are wide eyed, “March 22, 2228.. He would of attend Ilvermorny.. And been sorted into thunderbird..”

Joa-Joa shook her head, “Not this crap again..”

The students were very quite as amir had lost the fire..

Little Shade stands up, “You are wrong Headmaster.. My father is an American and he is attending here.. So it is possible this Kirk would be here.. In my house..”

Amir and the muggle born students all Looked at Little Shade.. “She is right Headmaster Fontaine.. Thomas is an american and he is here.. James T. Kirk could be in Gryffindor..”

Fontaine starts to argue but is interupted by Joa-Joa, “The little werewolf is right.. Changes the whole arguement..” Catching his look, “Cher.. Thomas is an American… And gloria Dearie.. Jean Luc would have went to Beauxbatons.. You need to study up better..”

“You.. You never pay attention to these arguments,” Fontaine has a questioning look on his face..

“Mr. Ptolmey,” Joa-joa calls out after drinking something.. “For the record as Ilvermorny’s Defense Against the dark arts instructor.. The Jedi would all be attending Hogwarts.. The muggle church of the Jedism was formed in the UK..”

“Their is a branch in the US,” fontaine gave a dirty look to Joa-Joa..

“You will know the power of the dark side,” Joa-Joa had a raspy voice, raised a hand, and had lightening a small series of electrical bolts come from them..

All of the professors stare..

“Thomas.. And yes little one you are a registered member of the chuch of the Jedi..” Joa-Joa grinned, “Well I think you were.. Darth Carthage.. ”

Minerva takes a moment as the students start all talking about Sci fi and fantasy.. “Agilbert.. Joa-Joa..”

“I recieved his personal papers.. The elder Thomas donated his whole Sci-fi fantasy collection from his mansion to Ilvermorny.. MACUSA has agreed to allow it.. ” Agilbert shook his head, “A whole Mansion and three uhaul facilities full of nothing but No-maj books, tapes, and Cd’s.. And yes your whole comicbook collection..”

Thomas got a pissed off look on his face, “All of my collection..”

“Sorry littleone,” Joa-Joa took a deep breath.. “Gringotts put its value at over five million galleons.. You signed first editions of time enough for love and foundation series.”

Thomas has a tear fall from his face, “This is so total not awesome!”

“Dont forget father,” artemis looked to her father.. “We have to go see your other house..”

“But.. but there first editions.. If I was a mage, it means I jacked every copy I ever wanted,” thomas took a deep breath and pushed his plate in front of him forward.. “I am not hungry..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 08:20 AM