Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Thomas walked into the infirmary quietly..

“Mr. Carthen,”An old woman with a stern voice spoke.. She took a deep breath, “You should not be here.. I am covering for Hannah.. You..”

“Madam Pomfrey, “An older asian woman in a nurses uniform with sigils whispered..

“Ms. Guen,” Pomfrey seemed to snort.. “I am..”

“Perhaps Madam.. A mere moment of kindness can change someones destiny,” Ms. Guen looked at Thomas.. The red cross on her armband seemed to shimmer, “Maybe From an.. The world oldest profession to an old family profession.. ”

“I..” thomas looked down, “I.. My older self told me mistakes were made.. I.. I understand if it is wise I never get sick.. Mrs. Longbottom is mad at me..”

“You know quiet well about the incident at the muggle hospital,” Ms. Guen raised her eyebrows.. “His troops assumed guard duty over injured Aurors.. Noblese Oblige..”

Closing her eyes Madam Pomfrey, “Gloria is.. Hannah had to restrain her.. We are waiting on the transport.. Her grandfather is having her transported to an American hospital.. It appears to be a form of Imperius.. I would prefer her to be awake.. Make your apologies young man..”

Thomas walked over to Gloria who was restrained.. New muggle Machines had been added to monitor her..

Gloria saw Thomas and started yelling.. He walked over slowly..

“Mr. Carthen.. You are upsetting,” Madam Pomfrey panicked.. “You little liar.. ”

Thomas’s eyes were glowing as he grabbed Gloria’s right arm.. He drew the new wand he had and started stroking Gloria’s arm while he held it..

“Thomas, “Nurse Guen’s sigils were glowing.. “What are you.. You doing,” She grabbed Madam Pomfrey.. “Dont touch him.. Thomas.. You cant do this.. It is an unbreakable vow.. Under Imperius.. ”

The sound of voices seem to fill the air..

“No.. Her father broke his vow,” Thomas called out.. “Gloria.. He broke the vow. Listen to me.. you are in their.. I was wrong.. You.. You are smarter then me… I.. I apologize..”

Madam Pomfrey watched as Thomas’s wand seemed to pull something..

Gloria let out an unholy scream..

“Dementor ee us Imperius Unbound ee us,” Thomas kept repeating as the monitor sparked..

Gloria screamed again..

Madam Pomfrey broke free as the lights in the room dimmed, “He is killing..”

Gloria inbetween screams Grabbed thomas’s wand hand.. She screamed again.. “Bloody yank moron..”

Madam Pomfrey frooze in place..

“Imperius Dementor Unbound ..” Gloria screamed in pain as her eyes rolled back.. “Focus..” Gloria screamed.. “Dementor.. Worthless S@#$.. You saw one.. It.. You..”

“Imperius Unbound Dementor..” Thomas and Gloria Screamed together..

“Imperius Unbound Dementor..” Both started chanting.. “Imperius Unbound De..”

A shadow appirated/moved into the Hospital infirmary..

“I got dem.. Lucius.. The wand is gonna go boom,” A darker skinned creole woman in all black spoke. She held her staff high.

A second person apparated in, “Joa-Joa..” Lucius Seeing the wand glowing bright green, “Expelliarmus.. ”

Joa-Joa tossed some bones on the ground and spoke in a weird Language..

Thomas wand flew in the air, it seemed to take a red fire from Gloria..

Thomas went flying off of the ground into a set of machines when the wand seemed to explode..

A green flame extended several feet till it turned into a grey mist..

“Goi..” Joa-Joa raised her staff bringing the bones back to her, “Da fool.. Make sure he did not go an’ kill himself..” Joa-Joa looked at Thomas and his robes, “Always cheatin’.. ” Joa-Joa laughed.. “Stroll chill into de hood dumb white boy.. Always starin’ chit..”

Gloria sat up with a soundless scream and then laid down..

Madam Pomfrey speaks quickly, “Nurse check on Thomas”

Nurse Guen quickly moved to check on Thomas..

“Gloria..” Madam Pomfrey sat the wide eyed Gloria back upright..

“Joa-Joa.. That is not supposed to be possible..” Lucius heard the coming footsteps, “Did he just break.. No..”

“He is alive,” Nurse Guen Quickly was checking Thomas.. She whispers in Thomas’s ear, “Boss.. What the .. Hypocrit.. No heroes.. Thats the policy..”

“An’ dumb,” Joa-Joa looked to Lucius.. “You will need to tell de’ ministry that the person who did .. Who harmed Gloria, most likely just got an ‘splovie departure.. I tol’ dat boy years ago that Chit neva work..  ”

“Do you have to use that fake accent Joa-Joa,” Lucius takes a deep breath?

Joa-Joa evilly glares at Lucius., “Why my lord.. Would you prefer a better set of airs? Master Thomas has again demonstrated his more ruffian heritage.. You will need to teach him which silver spoon goes up which oriface.. Shall we depart for a course of water burned beans.. Over some fish and chips..”

Rose Weasley comes rushing in and sees the scene,”Thomas..” Gloria is sitting up breathing slowly as Pomfrey checks her out, “Professor Malfoy.. Gloria is ok?”

“Ten points from Gryffindor.. You had one job.. ONE!” Pointing his wand at Thomas, “Keep him out of trouble..”

Rose looks down, “Professor. He slipped away.. I was talking with Scorpius…”

Creevey was quickly inside the infirmary with four other sigiled officers.. They moved with Military percision like a fire team with their batons, “Professor.. Professor..” Seeing Thomas as his robes start to disappiate, “You cheating little bastard.. Professor Malfoy.. His robes..”

Malfoy smiled, “The little bastards older self must of..” Pausing looking at Joa-Joa, “Someone..”

“Lord Malfoy.. The cheekly little ruffian I know all to well.. ” Joa-Joa looked at Rose Weasley, “Help nurse Guen get Thomas on a hospital bed..  Madam Pomfrey.. Lets all stay quiet.. Let the Ministry sort out what happened..”
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-08-2019, 01:03 AM