Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“You are a werewolf,” Victoria softly spoke.. “LS..”

“You are my father’s friend,” Little shade moved her full body hair..

Both girls sat awkwardly..

“I am only partially..” LS smiled showing her extended canines, “My dad is smaller then I pictured.. He..”

“Did he really give you copies of the Declaration of Independence? I mean to the werewolves,” Victoria spoke through the awkward conversation..

“Yes.. It.. It was a great moment.. Mr. Carthen presented it as the most powerful magical document in the world.. He gave it to every set of sentient magical creatures.. The idea that we have a right to participate in government is inalienable.. ”  LS spoke with pride, “We hold these truth to be self evident..”

Victoria looked at her, “Your Dad is villian..”

“One man’s Terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter,” Little Shade spoke with pride.. “Mother never told me.. That.. Well I cant marry him now..”
Victoria laughed not meaning to.. Seeing the hurt look, “It is funny.. I am not laughing at you.. Just the situation.. My uncle is hero and a famous Auror.. He defeated lord voldemort..”

“I.. ” Little Shade took a deep breath, “I wanted to be in slytherin with my father.. I am in Gryffindor..”

“The sorting hat put you where you..” Victoria Dursley paused for a second, “You know.. We really dont know how that hat works.. ”

Little Shade looks at Victoria, “I thought all you human mages trusted..” Little Shade stopped herself, “Did my father say something that made you doubt it?”

“No.. We need to talk with Bruce and Jorel.. Ravenclaws are the smart ones.. ” Victoria looks at Little Shade and smiles, “It was something my father said.. Victoria.. Brexit is all messed up.. These politicians need to get their heads out of their rears.. Mother gave him a dirty look and then he whispered to me.. All the politicians are crooks.. ”

LS looks at Victoria, “Your father is.. Is a muggle.. You are muggle born.. I.. I thought .. You are friends with a pureblood.. Our.. Uncle torrel was way off..”

“Let me talk to The others..” Victoria whispers quietly as they stand in the hallway, “Crap.. Amir..”

The Tall well built Prefect give a warm smile, “Victoria.. Would you please introduce me to your friend?”

“Prefect this is Little Shade Carthen.. “Victoria smiles at the prefect of Arabian african descent, “This is Amir Ptolemy..  Prefect..”

“We all heard the sorting hat put you in Gryffindor from over forty feet away,” Amir smiles warmly.. “If anyone gives you any trouble.. Please let me know .. At least a heads up if you decide to eat any of them before the Headmistress finds out.. We are a team in Gryffindor..”

Little Shade has a worried look, “You are not worried about me being part were.. Wait before I eat them?” With a serious look, “I mean.. ”

“Your sister Artemis just had,” Amir took a second.. “You do not know.. Word is several pure bloods tried to call artemis out.. Lords of the manor.. ” Looking around, “If you two can find out exactly what happened let me know.. ”

“They hurt Artemis,” LS was a little worried?

“You sister and father.. As the sorting hat said.. No doubt they are slytherin.. ” Amir flashed a smile, “Just like it said you are one of us.. Victoria..” Amir took a deep breath, “No more gloria’s.. ”

Victoria had a confused look..

“Something I heard.. I.. I am just checking on all of you.. If you are having any problems at home or here.. Let me know..” With a serious look on his face, “Please before it becomes an issue.. ”

“You.. You do not want me to hang around Thomas, “Victoria narrows her eyes..

“Honestly no.. ” Amir looks both girls in the eyes, “I am not going to lie to you.. Either of.. Courage and Bravery take the weirdest forms.. I am hoping you two rub off on Thomas..  ” Taking a deep breath, “A lot of OWLS have come in.. Worried parents.. I..”

“My father said the schools were off limits.. He said any person he found attacking students or using them as soldiers would answer to him.. Noblesee Oblige,” Little Shade spoke.. “He told all the sentient beings this.. ”

“I mean the rumors,” Amir whispered.. “I have your word.. As a Carthen..”

LS had a confused look on her face, “I just said that.. Honor is all my mother had.. Are you..”

“No.. Your father’s reputation is.. Odd for a slytherin.. For a pureblood.. His word was his bond.. That everyone has agreed on about Thomas,” Amir rubbed his smooth chin.. “It.. I am a little stressed.. If possible could you spread the word.. Thank you..”

Standing up straight Prefect Amir Ptolemy walks away as both girls giggle after watching him for a minute..

“He is cute,” Victoria smiled..

“We have to look into the sorting hat,” LS narrows her eyes.. “Everyone trust it to much.. We need to talk with..”

Mrs. Creevey is not being very polite, “The headmistress will speak with you when I get you to her office..”

“She has always been welcoming Sigiled,” The older man in a suit was not very happy.. “You do not know the issues we are having in the United states..”

“Whats wrong MISTER Fontaine.. Did the slaves in the colonies finaly rebel,” Mrs. Creevey had stopped and turned? “Let me be clear.. I know the men and women you are trying to kill quietly.. For existing.. If the Sasquatch and other brothers in arms..”

“Mrs. Creevey..” Taking a deep breath, “Their are issues.. Some quarters want us to retrieve Young Mr. Thomas.. He is a criminal.. He has killed hundreds of Aurors.. The..”

“MY FATHER IS NOT A CRIMINAL,” Little Shade Yelled! With hers getting a low level glow of green, “We have heard stories of the camps.. ”

Seeing Ls’s features, “Canine teeth.. Part werewolf.. My god.. She.. Her eyes..”

“You tell him,” Mrs. Creevey responds..

“Those are false rumors.. A conspiracy theory.. They are reservations..” Fontaine takes a deep breath, “Child.. This means she has dual citizenship..”

“Agilbert,” Minerva’s voice is stern.. “I am quite busy.. These disruptions will stop.. Headmaster Fontaine..”

Taking a deep breath, “Forgive me.. It.. It has been hard.. We..”

“I know you have lost a LOT of people.. ” Minerva took a deep breath, “Yes.. I know there are parties in MACUSA who want Thomas and Professor Scamander returned to MACUSA..”

Agilbert Fontaine took a deep breath, “My apologies.. It.. It has been trying times.. We.. ” Taking half a moment, “We have been forced to cooperate and inform the President.. Mrs. carthen.. Change is never easy.. And you father is the was ..” A smile crosses his face, ” A bastard.. A beautifully evil Bastard.. ”

“A bastard,” Little Shade had a confused look on her face.. “You say it with respect but you called him a criminal..”

Thomas is.. How do I put this,” Fontaine shook his head looking for a word.. “As you brits say.. He is an American.. An escourt assigned as his caregiver.. Little bastard.. Let me guess Minerva.. He was sorted into Slytherin..”

Mrs. Creevey gave a look of wonder to the Headmaster.

“From across the room by about a good forty feet,” Minerva smiled herself..

Fontaine went wide eyed, “From across the room.. I thought that,” fontaine took a deep breath..

“Same for me sir,” Little Shade spoke proudly.. “I was sorted into Gryffindor from across the room.. Bruce my brother is in Ravenclaw.. Same thing.. ”

“From across the room?” Fontaine looked at Minerva, “I thought the.. The sorting hat can tell from that far..” Taking a deep breath, “I do have a few people with me.. One of my instructors.. She wishes to see Thomas.. ” Minerva lowered his eyes, “Like I said.. I stand by my assessment..”

“If Mrs. Weasley wishes to allow her at her house for dinner.. That is all I can say,” Minerva sighs.. “Mrs. Creevey is our head of security now.. She has issued a policy I agree with.. No.. The students are here to learn.. ”

“Minerva.. The ministry approved the use of Sigiled Soldiers,” Fontaine looked at Minerva..

“They have since I taught most of them.. Would you like some Tea.. Agilbert?” Minerva moved gracefully, “Mrs. Creevey.. Would you be so kind as to let Madam Joa-joa know I politely request to finish one day without interruptions.. My goal for tomorrow is shot..”

Fontaine did a double take, “Minerva.. I never said who I brought with me..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-08-2019, 12:54 AM