Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“Artemis, “A brown haired female spoke snobbily.. Readjusting her “Your father is bringing down the magical community.. You.. Is he even pureblood?”

“Alurem Snyde,” Artemis was pissed off.. “It has been a long day.. Dad..” Pausing with the emotional weight of the phrase, “My father is gone.. ” Standing straighter with a weird sense of Pride, “And he gets a second chance..”

“And your grandfather is a male whore.. An old joke.. Your father slept with a werewolf and had a cub.. Filthy blood traitors,” Alurem Snyde was upset.. “Why is he in slytherin.. We are going to talk with Professor Malfoy.. This.. this is bad.. Elves, goblins, and other non human trash.. Treated as equals..”

Two of Alurem’s friends stood with her..

Artemis looks at her hand, “What was it my father said when he defended himself Albus..”

Albus paused as he had been walking by, “Prefect.. ”

“Like he is any better.. He is the son of,” Alurem is open backhanded smacked across the face by Artemis.. From the ground shocked, “You hit me.. I..”

“Pimp hand.. right Albus,” Artemis’s eyes glowed green.. The other two girls backed up as all of the other students froze in place, “What is wrong Patricia Pansy? Bali Zabini?”

Alurem starts to crawl backwards, “Artemis.. We.. We..”

“Noblese Oblige,” Artemis stomps on the ground inbetween Alurem’s legs.. She laughs as she sees a liquid pool form on the ground, “Us Carthens are lords of the manor.. Peasant!”

Narcissa quietly smiles as she watches the scene..

“You forget your place..” Artemis glares at the three, “Say anything negative about my father’s choices and I will make you wish my Departed Aunt Bellatrix was dealing with you.. Your grand parents are most likely dead by the way.. ” Seeing shocked looks on their faces, “Yes.. Keep in mind the lords and ladies of the manor do not tolerate such unbecoming behavior.. My father Brought ICOW, The ministry, and MACUSA to their knees.. WHO THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?”

“He.. He was defeated by the department of mysteries,” Alurem was shaking in fear as Artemis’s eyes were glowing green.. “You arent a real LeStrange.. Or.. Or..”

“My Grandmother.. Who is So scarey you will notice Lord Voldemort waited till she was on vacation to attack the department of Mysteries, “Artemis cackles evilly.. “Thats right.. Keep that in mind.. Same for MY SISTER Little Shade and BROTHER Bruce DeSorium.. Same bloodline.. We can see into the veil and you have no secrets from us..”

Narcissa picked that moment, “Artemis..”

“Auntie Narcissa,” Artemis spoke politely.. “You are right.. “Reaching into her waist and pulling out a bag of coins, “Your families have fallen on hard times..”

Narcissa turns her head sideways..

Artemis takes coins out of her bag, “Here is a few Galleons to help you peasants out..” Ten Galleons land on the ground in front of the three girls.. “Now.. Clean yourself up.. Then report to me.. I will have your new chore assignment.. So you can help support your POOR families.. ”

“Niece,” Narcissa freezes taking a step back when Artemis’s green glowing eyes turn towards her..

“We.. We are not Peasants,” The three girls call out!

“Artemis, “Lucius Malfoy has a slight smirk.. “Prefect LeStrange..”

“You are correct Uncle Lucius,” Artemis sticks out her right hand as her left is on her wand.. “Kiss the ring my father gave me.. Then.. Go clean up..”

The three slytherin start to kneel and stop..

“I said kneel.. You will clean this hallway to,” Artemis does not budge..

“Lucius,” Narcissa whispers softly..

Lucius holds up his hand and nods no to his wife..

Seeing no help Alurem looks down in shame as she kneels.. She kisses the ring on Artemis’s hand trying not to look her in the eye..

Patricia and then Bali kneel on the wet floor.. Each kiss the ring in shame..

“Now pick up the gold.. You need it.. ” Looking out at all the other Slytherin with green glowing eyes, “Anyone else have any question..” Seeing every Slytherin refusing to look her glowing eyes in the face, “Good.. This evening we will be having a house meeting.. I want a list of every complaint or issue you have.. Problems concerns or complaints..  Attendance is mandatory and participation is mandatory..”

Alurem, Bali, and Patricia have tears in their faces..

“Prefect. You know you just humilated them.. They will never forgive you, “Lucius spoke with the same airs that Artemis did.

“I will not allow what happened with Severus Snape, Moaning Murtle, and all the others.. ” Artemis lets a tear fall, “No.. It stops now and here.. They will either get over it or they will join the dead.. They want to accuse my father of Liberalizing the so called magical community.. They forgot his was a heavy hand, very heavy hand.. The house of Slytherin have been warned.. ” Standing tall, “They do not even realize this is not important.. I have real problems.. A father who is in love with my mother who doesnt love him.. A half sister afraid most likely of her own shadow and a half brother who I will most likely be burying his suitors.. And then My boyfriend.. ” With a sigh, “It is a long day.. Uncle Lucius.. Did I do wrong..”

Seeing the three girls stand up, “Yes but no.. Lost as many points as you gained.. You made your point quite clearly..” Lucius had his cane in his hand leaning on it, “It is Noblese Oblige and Slytherian himself would have objected..” Seeing the Slytherins looking at him, “as he ATE with you. In debate.. I will be at your meeting.. Prefect..”

“Thank your Professor Malfoy.. Acting Professor Malfoy,” Artemis enunciated clearly. “I heard a rumor that.. A new reading list is coming out..”
Narcisssa laughs, “That it is.. Just not the crude joke.. you..”

Lucius stops and shakes his head as his wife does, “Are your father’s ill mannered daughter.. ”

“That is a compliment Professors.. I thank you very much,” Artemis calmly spoke.. “Albus.. Please bring Scorpius here.. I need to speak with him and you as Prefect..” Hold her hand up, “Aunt Narcissa.. This is personal business..” Closing her eyes, “Lords of the manor.. I must discuss peace with Albus and Scorpius.. Say over a snack later today..”

“Does this mean we can say no,” Albus ask?

“No,” Narcissa and Lucius speak with a little bit more pride..

“Artemis is our family,” Narcissa took a moment not believing her own words.. “You are my grandson’s friend.. ”

“Order will be maintained and,” Lucius does not seem very happy.. “I .. No.. I make no bones I do not approve of your friendship.. Nor of half of today’s events.. But, Malfoys are survivors.. We adapt.. And as a pure blood it is very easy to live with the motto Noblesse Oblige.. We are lords of the manor Potter..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-08-2019, 12:10 AM