Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“It.. It was not funny Artemis,” Thomas speaks as they walked together.. “Your grandmother, Amunet, stormed out.. In my defense I did not know magic was real.. ”

“It is.. It is very funny.. PaPa is still making grilled cheese sandwhiches .. He said he was taught them by the greatest philosopher of magic he know..” Artemis laughed again, “When ever him and Grandma Amunet argue.. We had grilled cheese sandwiches..” After a moment of thought, “You know he has not made any the last few times..  He would look at her and she would just leave the room politely..”

“Because I won the bet,” An old man spoke with pride.. “The only one I ever one with that woman..”

“Grandpa,” Artemis was wide eyed.. She ran to the old man and hugged him surprising the old man, “I missed you..”

“I missed you to.. ” He hugged his granddaughter back, “Thomas..”

“Mr. Scamander, “Thomas got a look on his face.. “You.. You got old. Gandolph old.”

Loudly with pride, “My best student in the Philosophy of magic.. ” Looking at several others, “Before he even knew magic existed.” Shaking his head, “Slytherian.. Really.. I was hoping Ravenclaw..”

“Is grandma here,” Artemis asked?

“Your old enough to know now.. We where married for the sex.. I stayed for the food..” Artemis gets embarassed at her Grandfather’s comments, “Babygirl.. She does NOT want to face Thomas.. She refuses to apologize..”

Victoria Comes up in her robes, “Thomas.. You.. The great hall.. They are admiting eight new students..”

An old woman with tattoos of runes and sigils walks up in fatigues with similar style.. In a very military manner, “Sir.. I mean..” Taking a deep breath, “Marshall Creevey.. Wilma .. Formerly first Sigil Division. Search and Destroy.. Now.. Hogwarts Resource officer.. ”

Thomas swallowed hard, “Marshall. The.. The sigiled.. I..”

Going to one knee, “It is ok sir.. From you.. You let me know if anyone messes with you..” Minerva McGonagall lowers her eyes making Wilma whisper, “S@#$ can be made to happen..”

“Why young lady,” Scamander winks towards Minerva McGonagall. “I find your body art very interesting..”

“Grandpa.. Your still married,” Artemis coldly states..

Wilma lets a smile fall from her face, ” You dirty old goat.. We were warned by a certain person..” Looking at Thomas,” About an old goat he knew.. Magical Grilled cheese Sandwich chef extrodinare.. Said to keep an eye on our wallets and our panties around said goat.. ”

Mr. Scamander’s face lit up, “If I ever find that old goat.. I will introduce you to him.. ” Artemis put her hand on her hips, “Dont mind my granddaughter.. She doesnt know me and her Grandmother got a divorce..” Looking at Artemis, “And appearently it is bad form to check on my neighbors wife.. Make sure she is safe and such..”

Thomas starts laughing, “Did you forget to lock the deadbolt again..”

“Again,” Artemis looks at her grandfather..

“Boy.. Wands at dawn,” Scamander gave an evil look till Mrs. Creevey bit her bottom lip uncounciously.. “Keep an eye on that one.. Worst student I ever had..”

Wilma tries not to laugh while looking at Scamander..

“My dearie,” Scamander looks at Wilma when she burst out laughing.. He looks at Thomas, “Why do I get the feeling my reputation precedes me?”

“LEARN TO LOCK THE DEADBOLT,” Wilma speaks loudly.. “Since none of you are smart enough to learn to lock the deadbolt when you are sleeping with a married woman.. Then you must be able to run like the wind.. Five more miles..”

“Because bullets are faster then you are,” Mr. Scamander shook his head at Thomas.. “Wilma.. I am curious what else the Sigil Soldiers were told.. Please tell me you do not know about..”

“The little incident in gun barrel Texas.. ” Wilma looked at The old man, “We can talk over a few cold ones later… A lot of us.. Just wow.. Your real.. They wont believe me.. ”

“Wont believe you.. ”

“You.. You are Legend..  We got weird briefings a lot of times.. Sea Tales.. But they always applied to what we were being trained on.. If you are the old goat from the Gun Barrel incident..” Wilma leaned over and whispered, “You just have to worry about my wallet.. I am going commando..” She walks away towards the great hall, “Cheers laddie..”

Scamanders grey goatee turned as he watched the Major Walk away..

“Cuz,” A red haired girl in slytherian accented robes pointed to Thomas.. “He is right here..”

“Thank you Mafalda..”

Seeing an older Red haired woman coming his way, “Knucklehead.. Artie girl.. Stay behind me.. You to Victoria..”

“Molly, ” McGoganall called out.. “Dont do this..”

“Move,” Molly Weasley angrily spoke.. “First he kidnapped my daughter and Daughter in law.. He..”

“Mam,” Thomas steps back half a step.. Resting his hand on his wand white bone looking wand, “I did not do anything.. ”

“Molly,” McGonagall rushed over.. “Listen to me.. This is not the..”

“Take the job and shove it.. I dont care that,” Molly insticntually stopped as she noticed several ghost glowing green. “The little necromancer thinks I..”

“Mrs. Weasley,” Scamander refused to move.. “Lass.. Dont do this..”

Wilma Creevey was back out, “Do not draw that wand Mrs. Weasley.. STEP BACK..”

Mrs. Weasley turned to see Wilma Creevy’s holding her baton like a rifle, With glowing red sigils.. The fatigues silver sigils are glowing.. “You think I am afraid of your magical toys.. He raped my daughter and daughter in law.. They have been through enough already.. You lost a son during the battle of hogwarts Wilma..”

“He is innocent you old ding bat..” Wilma keeps the baton rifle raised, “I know him better then you molly.. I will send you to the gates of Hell without a second thought.. You need to talk with your Son, Daughter in law.. Son in law, and Daughter.. A real come to Jesus meeting.. ”

Molly had her eyes back on thomas, “Why would I need to talk with them? ”

“Molly look at me,” Scamander took a deep breath..

“Think Molly.. Carthen never personally took prisoners.. Till those two lying c#$%s, “Wilma responds.. “What he found at the ministry cost him time.. Think hard head.. He was attacked by your family yesterday.. Your husband hasnt told you yet.. ”

“Is this gonna be every D#$% day,” Thomas yells? “Mrs. Weasley.. F#$% you too.. They will not answer my question.. And the ghost whisper..”

Molly Weasley glares in anger, “What question you little monster?”

“Kidnapping you daughter..” He whispers to Vicotria, “Which one is it?”

Victoria takes a deep breath, “Ginny Potter.. Hermione is her daughter in law..”

“Really.. Oh well,” Thomas shruggs his shoulder.. “Why? That is stupid.. Makes no sense.. None! It.. It is monolouging!”

“Molly.. I am asking you to come to my office, “Minerva was tense..

A blonde haired woman came from the great hall.. Seeing Thomas, “You..” She draws her wand, “I have your back Molly.. I will deal with the sigiled soldier.. Impregnating Ginny with Neville’s sperm via muggle processes.. Right after I got pregnant..”

“Hannah.. Child,” Molly freezes in place.. Her eyes dialate..

“After,” thomas starts to speak and covers his mouth as his eyes stop glowing.. “I.. I. I KNEW IT!” Thomas pulls on Scamander’s Professor tweed jacket..

“Son.. It is,” Scamander stops as Thomas points at Hannah..

“Mr. Roman,” thomas looks up at Artemis’s grandfather.. “Mr. Froks..”

“Listen we will,” Scamander stops and looks at Hannah.. “Merlin’s Beard.. I will be blessed with a curse..” Thomas keeps whispering, “No.. No it makes perfect sense.. I have spent years talking to you.. In the middle of the night.. Ten points to Slytherin.. ”

Molly takes a deep breath and rubs the bridge of her nose.

Wilma turns in her three point stance towards Hannah, “Scamander.. Do you see now?”

Tears fell down Hannah’s face as Molly slowly walked over, “He.. He destroyed our family.. He..”

Minerva calmed down as Molly lowered Hannah’s wand.. She hugs Hannah, “You.. We will talk in my office..”

Wilma walked over to Thomas and stood by him, “Man of Honor..”

“Mr. Scamander,” Victoria was confused.. “What happened?”

“Little Gryphandor,” Scamander took a deep breath.. “It will be covered in history..”

“Lets go to my office,” Molly weasley steps back from the hug.. “It will be ok..” Taking a deep breath turning towards Thomas, “Mr. carthen.. I hope you..”

“No..” thomas responds coldly, “There is no way you missed it..”

“Mr. Carthen,” Minerva takes a deep breath.. “The weasley’s.. Molly is a kind and decent soul.. She was just defending her family..” Minerva rubs her forehead, “And you are about to tell me that she can go to hell..” thomas had raised his finger and stopped, ” She should have thought and checked facts first.. I believe your misused phrase is besmirch your honor.”

Everyone is looking at her as Thomas blinks..

“Yes.. Molly knows she is wrong.. She understands why you are not accepting the apology.. She misjudged you,” McGonagall’s comment of stolen words makes Molly Weasley pause.. “Thomas Carthen.. She will remember this day for a long time.. ”

Everyone is quiet..

“Minerva,” Molly whispers looking at the head mistress..

“Mr. Carthen.. ” McGonagall stood like steel, “However.. Fifteen points from Slytherian.. for violating Noblese Obligee.. Molly.. Hannah I will be joining you after the assembley..” Walking to the doors and opening them McGonagall saw the assembled magical ceatures.. “Children.. And twety five points to slytherian.. For upholding the Ideal of Noblese Oblige. Lords of the manor indeed..”

The sounds went very Quiet ..

“Children please join your respective houses,” McGonagall walked into the hall with out looking back. “It is indeed a special day..”

Rose walked to into the area and saw Thomas, “You..”

Albus and Teddy where walking with her..

“You three,” Molly Weasley’s tone was not polite.. “Get into the Hall.. After wards come to my office.. We will go over EXACTLY what happened yesterday.. In detail..”

Thomas looks at Rose and blinks for half a second..

Victoria takes Thomas’s arm, “Lets go.. Head mistress McGoganagall wants us in the hall..”

Redfur is standing next to several large adult male werewolvess, “He is ok..” She greets Thomas and kneels in her human form.. She sniffs him, “The scent is off but it is him.. Little Shade..”

A female with with grey and red streaks in her hair, with slightly extended canine teeth, all black eyes, walked from behind..

The Largest werewolf their knelt and sniffed the air, “It is him.. Little Shade is.. ” The larger one sniffed at Artemis, “Your magical family..”

“Uncle Torrel..” Little Shade looked at Thomas, “You.. You always hated me because I cant turn into a were wolf.. And I am Half mage.. I..”

“We did not know your lineage,” The werewolf males all knelt before Thomas.. “Daughter of the great emancipator..” Torrel turns towards the physically smaller Redfur as the males stand, “You could have told us earlier.. Things.. Things would be different.. I present Little Shade.. Carthen.. To hogwarts..”

“Thank you Mr. torrel.. We..” McGonagall is interrupted..

“Gryffindor,” The sorting hat calls from its spot on the chair.. “Bravery and courage in ample supply..”

Everyone looks at the sorting hat wide eyed..

A female Veela steps forward with several other females, “Sorting hat.. I present Monsiuer Bruce Tiberius DeSorium.. Of the Carthen bloodline..”

A ruggedly handsome red haired boy steps forward from the Veela.. “Mother.. It does not work that way.. Carthen?”

“Ravenclaw,” The sorting hat calls out without any doubt.. “The intelligence of his mother thankfully..”

Artemis has a confused look on her face, “Your children are.. A sister and brother..”

“Artemis Lestrange.. You almost ended up in Hufflpuff.. Hard work and loyalty.. But Slytherian there was no doubt..” The sorting hat seemed to smile, “You can not hide what you are..”

Scamander looked out at the people present, “This is.. It is my fault..” Laughing as he rubs his forehead, “I was a bad influence.. Very bad..” Grinning, “Allright lets keep this shin dig going..”

Thomas looks at Rose for an extra few seconds, cracking a smile..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-07-2019, 10:47 PM