Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Thomas laid under the sky looking up.  Quietly he reposistioned himself on the old roof of hogwarts.. A book sat next to him, the title letters were gold on the black leather book..

Head Mistress McGonagall appeared, “Child.. ” She sighs , “You should be in your bed..” She looks over at the book, “The Unauthorized biography of
Severus Snape.. ” Bending down she reads the smaller letters, “Of the Untold Tales of Wizarding Cold war series.. Produced by the Lily Evans Society..” Reading the Author she chuckles, ” Written by Rita Skeeter..”

“You should read the inside cover, ” Thomas just looked up at the stars..

Opening up the book, “Thomas.. There are..” McGonagall went wide eyed reading the hand writing, “He.. That.. That rat..  he.. ”

“I know.. I was gonna finish reading it.. I.. I just cant..” Thomas swallowed hard, “James Potter was non cool.. A total jerk! Severus should have.. Should have.. ”

“Should have what,” McGonagall looked down from where she stood?

“What does his dedication mean? It has to be him. ” thomas sighed, ” To T. E. C. I lied to you. The death eater who told Voldemort where Lily and James were will never forget his actions for eternity… Thank you for telling me where he was hiding..  The pain of love never goes away.. You have been blessed.. A second chance to make all your mistakes again.. This time tell your Lily when you find her that you love her.. No more Lilys or Athenas. S. S.” Thomas paused, “P.S. I verify the accuracy of the accounts in this book..”

“Severus,” Minerva sat down on the roof.. “Was.. Is a complicated man.. The fact he thanked you.. It means a lot.. ”

“I.. The older me.. Why did he do what he did? Tailia, Bloodfur, Athena, and so many others..” Thomas is looking at the stars, “He.. I walked away.. Mistakes..”

“You grow up more complicated.. Oblivated 23 times,” McGonagall looked over the grounds.. “You came to my office years ago.. ” Thomas turned and looked at her,” You nearly scared me half to Death.. In your armor and Green cape.. ” Taking a deep breath, “You dropped a disfigured head.. It was Corban Yaxley’s head..”

“You never .. I thought I worked with the deathe eaters,” Thomas was confused..

Looking up to the stars, “We had a long conversation.. The Schools were off limits.. No troops or material at the schools.. No sending the children into war.. Any violation would result in the same Fate as Yaxley.. ”

“I.. I destroyed that African school,” Thomas took a deep breath..

“Uagadou..” Minerva took a deep breath, “They children were brought to this school by your troops in the middle of the night.. I hid them here.. With help from Several of the other Headmasters and mistresses.. We hid them.. ”

“I Used nukes.. or did I,” thomas was not very happy..

“I was told that night that Uagadou was preparing a counterstrike by your Sigiled Marshall.. ” Minerva looked down, “Those bloody fools had several nuclear weapons being sigiled.. On ICBMs.. At the school.. Your soldiers were pissed because they had captured several of the Instructors..  ”

“We rescued our enemies,” Thomas was confused.. “Why risk.. I mean..”

“I do not know what happened to those men and women.. I had children to worry about,” Minerva McGonagall sighed.. “You left one of the instructors with us. With a message, next time their will be ZERO mercy. I summoned the others.. Lets say.. You had destroyed Uagadou by the time they got here was the official story.. That.. That fool you left was proud of what he had done.. ”

“The others immediately agreed nothing was to be at their schools,” Thomas answered..

“Immediately.. ” Minerva shook her head, “You are not Grindelwald or Voldemort.. Niether should mercy towards the children.. ”

“I am not him either.. Why did my grandmother get involved,” thomas took a deep breath? “None of this makes sense.. I mean kidnapping Mrs. Potter and Mrs. Weasley.. My horseman hinted at something..”

“It was a tatic to destaba..” Minerva stops herself, “Why does it seem off to you?”

“I heard them talking with Mrs. Smith.. They were pissed.. I hid all of the other test tube babies..” Thomas looked at Minerva, “Why didnt I just shoot those two dead.. It is stupid.. I got those two pregnant with test tube babies..  ”

Minerva narrowed her eyes, “When you get older perhaps you had a bone to pick with the minisrty and wanted to make an example of Voldemorts enemies..”

“Did I waste time making examples of other enemies by impregnation,” Thomas raises his eyebrows? “The examples I’ve heard where along the lines of mob messages..”

“Thomas,” Minerva covers her mouth.. Again she rubs the bridge of her nose, “It.. Take a deep breath.. ”

“None of this makes sense.. My grandmother told me.. Nevermind,”  Thomas Yawns.. “She would not explain.. I .. I was supposed to be here. I fell through the cracks.”

“You are here now,” McGonagall puts her arm around him.. “Hold on..”

A few seconds later they are on the ground..

“Take your book.. Get some sleep.. Your first day here has been interesting, ” McGonagall warmly spoke.. “We will finish this conversation later.. Go to the slytherin dorms..”

The two part ways with McGonanagall walking with a heavy heart.. After a few minutes of walking, she reaches a point at the wall.. Waving her wand quietly whispering a password,  a staircase appears with the disappearance of the wall.. Minerva McGonagall walks up the stairs as the wall reappears..

Reaching the top she points her wand at the door.. It pops open.. Inside the small locked tower room, “Sylvia..”

The head of the department of mysteries waits for minerva to enter, then waves her hand.. The entrance shuts, “I only told Thomas that was the last time.. I would see him..”

“You intervened, “Minerva walked over to the book of acceptance.. “I am still owed an explanation.. In 1991 this quill wrote the name of an American in the book of acceptance..  I was surprised.. I with held that name.. You gave me your word you would explain Sylvia.. I said nothing during Voldemorts run.. I figured you were protecting the child.. Now I want the truth..”

Sylvia holds out her hand and a globe materializes.. “A deal was struck,” Sylvia closes her eyes.. “The little s#$% is just like his bloody grandfather.. All debts paid.. Here is the why..”

Images appear from the globe..

“I remember this.. It the hall just after Potter, Granger and Weasley were sorted.. “She stops when she sees Thomas being walked into the hall, “This never happened..”

“Thank the stars it did not.. Watch,” Sylvia coldly speaks..

An older man speaks, “Albus..”

“Hector Scamander.. ” Albus Dumbledore’s voice fills the room, “Who is this young man with you?”

“The American child I told you about..  Mr. Thomas Elliot Carthen,” Minerva heard her own voice..

“He is not,” Albus Dumbledore was interupted..

“Slytherian,” The sorting hat called out.. “Of this there is no doubt..”

Thomas is looking up at the candles, “Wow.. Its Magic.. I am a real mage.. I thought I was in trouble.. Those bad men tried to hurt Athena..”

Hector points to the whispering students, “I was hoping ravenclaw.. My old house.. Go sit over there.. ”

“Hector.. This is quite unusual,” Albus spoke quietly.. “I see you are injured and dirty.. What happened?”

“We were attacked.. This mean woman attacked Athena..I.. I..” Thomas spoke, “I used magic..”

“Albus.. He summoned the dead to defend him,” Hector spoke as all the students went quiet.. “We really need to talk.. MACUSA was hot on my tail..”

Several Aurors fill the area, “Hector Scamander.. ”

“Severus..” Albus speaks.. “Please take a moment to .. To sit the young slytherian.. ”

“Dumbledore,” An american Auror of native american descent spoke..  “He is an american outside Hogwarts..”

“He was sorted into Slytherian,” McGonagall Steps up quietly behind Dumbledore.. “I have already spoken with the ministry.. ”

Severus Snape walks over in his black robes, “Mr. Carthen.. Welcome to Hogwarts.. ”

Thomas is looking at Quirinus Quirrell as he walked up behind Servus..

Sylvia was not smiling, “This was.. The start.. A necromancer.. The Ministry of Magic did not let him go to America..”

“Voldemort,” McGonagall watched a very different scene..

Thomas in the replay looked around like he was listening to voices.. Turning his head to catch something being said multiple times..

“Who is Tom riddle,” thomas’s comment silences everyone?

“Where did you hear that name,” Hector speaks quietly?

thomas giggles and goes with a mocking tone, “Lord Voldemort. . That is an idiotic code name..”He looks at Professor Quirinus Quirrel, “He is right there.. Under the towel..  I can hear both of them.. Cant all of you?”

The aurors, the staff, and Mr. Scamander all have their wands drawn..
“THAT IS NOT NICE.. I AM NOT A MUGGLE!” Thomas yells, “MR. SCAMANDER SAID I WAS FROM A HIDDEN PUREBLOOD BLOODLINE.. YOU.. YOU ARE THE INFERIOR HALF BREED!” Thomas turns like he hears voices, “Oh.. His momma had to use magic to get laid.. She must of been goat butt ugly!”

Minerva covers her mouth, “Merlins beard.. It..”

“Was just the first change,” sylvia smiles.. “We are goin to be here awhile.. ”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-07-2019, 10:37 PM