Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Censorship Against "The Right" Must STOP!
Facebook (all social media ) is like a drug dealer, at the start all is free or very cheep, then one step at a time the users start to pay the price.
I dont see what is happing at facebook as censorship, its oppression of all who do not toe the line.
Think of the world we live in, everyone (lets say well over 99%) carries a smart phone, that is a tracking device, the mic can be turned on and every word listened to, the camera can be turned on and watched.
Then the move to cashless systems, government can control your cash card. Smart meters in your home, the power supply to your appliances can be controlled by the government.
Remember  that in the EU soon all new cars will be fitted with GPS that can control the speed of your car as well as track you, so think of your car not working for a few days.
This is a classic system (now working in China) be a good little child or else things start to get turned off.
Think what it would be like to have your bank card stop working for two days (remember no cash), of your fridge freezer turned off for two days, not able to use your car,not able to use your phone ( look at the amount of people addicted to there phones, drug addicts without there fix for two days), not able to heat your house for two days.
Who would of believed 10 years ago that Europe would be invaded and European culture under attack by millions of people invited into Europe by the rulers of the EU.
Who would of believed that in the USA that some people are demanding the right to abort children after birth, even weeks after birth.
Like Ninurta I know what war is, and i believe that soon, very soon the only way to stop this madness is a war. The tipping point has not yet been got too but its very very close
Facebook is only the start

Messages In This Thread
RE: Censorship Against "The Right" Must STOP! - by Wallfire - 05-07-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Censorship Against "The Right" Must STOP! - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 10:12 AM