Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ConservativeCrazyCranky Old Guy] Three Rules of Three and 3 Songs to Save Your Soul.
(04-17-2019, 11:05 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Im not sure how to understand it, but I enjoyed it minusculebeercheers

Explanation: Thank you deeply for your reply @Wallfire ... much appreciated. Thanks for singing your soul for me! Here is a clue for you ...

It is about Principles, such as Integrity Under Fire and not selling yourself or your mates out etc for a free hail mary pass to get ahead in life, and they LEAD directly to and also BUILD character ... and without CHARACTER, what are we but an NPC!?  

Scent of a Woman (I call them principles) [youtube.com]

Quote:There is no prosthetic for amputated spirit ...

Personal Disclosure: The above OP-ED is IMHO the shortest way to fully inform somebody who is not yet woke and how to make sure that when they do get woken that they don't go broke and become broken.

One might note that it has nothing to do with skin or gender or ones background or religion etc ... it merely and simply relies on three simple rules of three to guide one in this world on how to deal with anything at all and remain comfortable within oneself ... at the calm center.

The three songs are also guides but they go deeper into detail ... into what to do ... why to do it ... and whats the future going to be like.

The three hidden mysteries ... are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS!

And they represent what I see as the future and who is the most important one to listen to and follow the examples of and having listened and learned one will find that they understand and also possess ... i.e. have ... GAME!

It is a game you see ... God is playing a Game with Satan and we ARE the chess pieces ... some are Kings and Queens ... others are Rooks and Kights and Bishops and some are lowly PAWNS (aka cannon fodder ... but also the only piece that can upgrade to any other piece once they have crossed the checkered board aka the Rubicon of no-mans land) and we all have our place and our strengths and weaknesses but no matter what the rules of the game are the same for everyone and all pieces on the board.

Press your advantages and cover your weaknesses by Castling if need be and avoid getting into check [audits are not so fun ok] and if you get chess/check-mated then its game over for you and your lot.

Remember it is CHESS not Checkers ok.

Checkers is for children to play, where as chess is for warriors to hone their forward thinking, marshaling and mobilizing specific forces to be at a certain place at a certain time all together so that they act as a force multiplier and have a synergistic effect and using ones planning skills to put them into action and determinedly going for the win.

So one needs to think many moves ahead to game the game and outsmart and outwit your opponent.

I have simply simplified that checkered chess board down to a 3 x 3 matrix of how stuff happens to you and how you happen to stuff and also what to do about what happens to you and what you happen, to happen to do.

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Ok ... Know where you are on the map of things and also know the timing of things that are historically seasonal patterns that repeat.

Exploiting these simple things leads to having integrity which builds character which makes a stand and speaks out against wearing your heart on your sleeve without being logical about it.

That educates people, for better or worse, to become the best that they can be and it shows several ways out of the Global mess we find ourselves trapped within.

For example ... my 3rd rule of three states that it is OK to kill [can be a metaphor ok] and replace somebody/something that has repeatedly failed in the short term provably and this may enable somebody to finally take those last few required steps to get themselves out of Hell and to a better Heaven.

Another example is my 2nd mystery also educates those who are spiritually minded and possibly christian [in name only] to begin with and shows them who to listen to and what to do to get out of this Hellish reality and make it to a better Heaven.

Finally the two poems and last song detail raging against the dying of the light of life and what to do to become a Man in this world and that we are all Philosopher Renegades of Funk and that we should fight the evil fallen machine world by being paleo-conservative minded and fight the turning tide of Globalism, SJW's, #metoo'ism-virtue-signaling and communism.

To be free? All it takes is waking up, standing up, pointing the dangers out and speaking out with a logical but passionate heart and not backing down. And if they strike you down and you die then you die a martyr and a saint!

Otherwise ...

@The-Leftist-Authoritarian-Powers-That-Be ... No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now!

Quote:There was a time when our music
Was something called a Big Street beat
People would gather from all around To get down to the big sound
You had to be a renegade in those days
To take a man to the dance floor
Say jam sucka!(JAM SUCKA)
Say jam sucka!(JAM SUCKA)
Say groove sucka (GROOVE SUCKA)
Now groove sucka (GROOVE SUCKA)
Say dance sucka (DANCE SUCKA)
Say dance sucka (DANCE SUCKA)
Say move sucka (MOVE SUCKA)
Now move sucka (MOVE SUCKA)

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ConservativeCrazyCranky Old Guy] Three Rules of Three and 3 Songs to Save Your Soul. - by OmegaLogos - 04-18-2019, 06:09 AM