Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes

Excerpt:

You know leadership when you see it

The Macer white house as seen by a USSD agent

Our generation knows three points by heart.

Where were you on ____________________?

1)Election night 2042

2) That dark October 31, 2043

3) The day we found out we were not alone in the universe

Always ends with a joke, Not bad for a kid with no college and three years in the Navy as enlisted..

The Election 2042 is the best place to start my story..

My problem with the former head of the USSD started when they tried to railroad my supervisor Gretchen Pinson Smithson. It was all political because her husband was campaigning for Mr. Macer.. I was in the Oval Office the day after President Mezvinsky was humiliated during the debate.. God publicly she has her dad's mannerisms down pat, but in Private she is every inch her mother..

"That F#$%ing A$$hat thinks he can embarass me in front of the nation.." As the president spoke her hand pick staff members all were looking down..

"I told you not to get into the gutter with him," The former White house Chief of staff.. "God D@#$ it Chelsea!! Did you have to call his mother a pedophile?"

"What the F#$% do you call a woman who was having sex with a fourteen year old," Chelsea was pissed.. "I do not recall giving you permission to speak Jack.."

"F#$% you.. I told you NOT  to go there.. I do not care that he asked if you ever F#$%ed Old slick willie.. " 

The former Chief of staff was not very happy, because Mr. Macer had destroyed both the President and Bush during the debate.. Her response was the first crack in the Presidents demeanor when the whole world saw her get piss and say, "Bill was a good man.." Not dad, but bill.. The President and the Chief of staff got into a heavy argument.. She picked up her name plate and threw it at the chief of staff..

One of the interns came running in, "Your gonna want to see this.. The last Great Dinosaur in news is on every channel!"

Pissed off the President turned on the holostation, "So Mr. Colt.. "

"I loved her.. She was a kind and gentle woman who suffered from an array of mental health issues.." A tear fell from Andros's face, "That F#$5ing cunt has the F#$%ing gall to try and use my 'Gina as a strawman.. I hope your watching this you F#$%ing cunt.. I will dedicate myself to destroying your presidency.." Standing up and pointing at the camera as his tears fell, "So lets start this ball rolling.. I am releasing ALL the Information I have on the Clinton Foundation.. Bribes, payoffs, recordings.. ALL OF IT!!! I am first going to destroy your father's legacy, then your mother's, and then your last.. Your children will NEVER hold an elected position in this god D@#$.. You think what happened to President Domingo was me being an A$$hat wait till I am don with you.."

Like the title of the book is, You know leadership when you see it..

"God D@#$ it Andros," Alexander Delano Macer walked into the studio with Gretchen Smithson.. "She was my mother.. You cant do this..America needs leaders, and for better or worse she holds the seat.." 

"F#$% you Alex.. She was my lover.. After all the S#$% we have been through.. That .."

"She is a F#$%ing cant cunt.. I am not disagreeing you.. What she said about Mama crossed a line," Alexander walked up with the little Navajo girl Mr. Colt had adopted..

"Daddy," Little Abigail spoke as the Camera's turned towards her.. "Nana Macer would not want the whole cottin pickin world knowing her dirty little secrets.. She would not want this for you.."

I later watch the rest of the the recordings because the President was looking at the Amazonian sized secret Service agent as she walked over and whispered to Andros..

"Mrs. Smithson," The President grinned like a cat.. "Jack I want everything you have on Mrs. Smithson.. I think it is time to find thumbscrews.."

In their elitism, as they looked around they missed the look of complete fear and panic on the face of my Fellow USSSD agents..

(it was not until later on I learned WHY those agents were very Afraid.. A whole group of sociopathic serial killers.. And Mrs. Pinson was the Wife of their leader.. )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 08-03-2016, 06:32 PM